Go Back  

22 Yr Old Female Mauled to Death by Pitbull 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now
 
  #91  
Old 01-04-2016, 04:54 PM
facing_reality's Avatar
facing_reality
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1077
Join Date: Jan 2015
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 5/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss406
Re: 22 Yr Old Hottie Mauled to Death by Pitbull

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illusion View Post
We don't have strong castle laws that allow homeowners to shoot at trespassers, nor do we have any dangerous dogs like Staffordshire bull terriers, American Staffordshire terriers, American Pit Bull terriers, as we have a province-wide ban for them. Do you follow?


Wait.... this is a joke, right? I think my "bullshit" filter's outta-whack. I read some things on here & I think people are kidding around, but they're serious. Like, "Oh, the pitbulls and the vicious terriers..."

Aren't terriers these cute little guys?

Attached Images
 
 
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to facing_reality For This Useful Post:
Bletch
  #92  
Old 01-06-2016, 04:59 AM
nyazzip
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:120
Join Date: May 2010
 
Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Quoted: 5360 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8830
Re: 22 Yr Old Hottie Mauled to Death by Pitbull

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desensitisation View Post
I don't believe in this situation that dogs should be destroyed; if you trespass on their territory, you should expect shit to get real.

If the dogs were free-roaming, then yes, kill them.
so by this logic I should be able to 'booby trap' my yard with 400v live wires, a string on a shotgun trigger, deep pits, etcetera?

Reply With Quote
  #93  
Old 01-06-2016, 11:07 PM
CrunchyCripple
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:363
Female
Join Date: May 2013
 
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 899 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 8/20
Today Posts
1/11 sssss2160
Re: 22 Yr Old Female Mauled to Death by Pitbull

Since the neighbor's said the dogs were barking before the dumb bitch climbed the fence, it would be more akin to you walking up to a power plant that had posted signs.

If you ignore the posted signs, warning of electrocution - and decide to touch the equipment and get fried anyway, that's all on you.

Dogs barking at you = warning of imminent and possibly lethal danger, if you cross the fence line.

I've known many, many dogs that would tear someone apart for trespassing, and almost none of them were/are pit bulls.

Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CrunchyCripple For This Useful Post:
facing_reality, Pink.
  #94  
Old 01-07-2016, 05:54 PM
Pink.'s Avatar
Pink.
Offline:
TROLLBEGONE!!!!!
Poster Rank:7
female
Join Date: Feb 2009
 
Mentioned: 66 Post(s)
Quoted: 10665 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
13/20 16/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssss66914
Re: 22 Yr Old Female Mauled to Death by Pitbull

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrunchyCripple View Post
Since the neighbor's said the dogs were barking before the dumb bitch climbed the fence, it would be more akin to you walking up to a power plant that had posted signs.

If you ignore the posted signs, warning of electrocution - and decide to touch the equipment and get fried anyway, that's all on you.

Dogs barking at you = warning of imminent and possibly lethal danger, if you cross the fence line.

I've known many, many dogs that would tear someone apart for trespassing, and almost none of them were/are pit bulls.
I do not own any Pitbulls, Staffordshire, english or french bulldogs, but people know that with my property being posted and my "Be Aware of dogS" signs, that any kind of warnings from my BABIES means stay outside of perimeter./

__________________
...???
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pink. For This Useful Post:
Bletch, facing_reality, Oswald2001, rapeWhistle
  #95  
Old 01-07-2016, 06:25 PM
Azimuth's Avatar
Azimuth
Offline:
★ Lipstick Junkie ★
Poster Rank:29
female
Join Date: Jul 2009
 
Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 3618 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
16/20 15/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss27887
Re: 22 Yr Old Female Mauled to Death by Pitbull

I think she probably had undiagnosed, untreated, post-partum depression, (she had an 18 month old I think), and killed herself.

Who knows why she chose this method, when you are suicidal you're not exactly thinking clearly at those moments.

I really don't think she did it KNOWING the dogs would get euthanized, her thought processes didn't go that far. Jesus, some of your comments. wtf.

She was a "dumb bitch" because she was suicidal, and because two dogs got euthanized? Ooookaaay.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shakey View Post
You'll turn into a whale too probably.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Azimuth For This Useful Post:
rapeWhistle
  #96  
Old 01-08-2016, 08:30 AM
facing_reality's Avatar
facing_reality
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1077
Join Date: Jan 2015
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 5/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss406
Re: 22 Yr Old Hottie Mauled to Death by Pitbull

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyazzip View Post
so by this logic I should be able to 'booby trap' my yard with 400v live wires, a string on a shotgun trigger, deep pits, etcetera?
Sounds good to me! Suicides could just walk on your lawn, & the crime rate would plummet...

I was sure I'd read a story about a Russian guy who was arrested for putting landmines in his yard to keep people off of it, but I can't find it.

I found this one though:

Fargo Man Arrested for Clearing Snow with Flame Thrower

My kind of guy!!!


Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to facing_reality For This Useful Post:
Bletch
  #97  
Old 01-09-2016, 11:13 AM
Jerdipski's Avatar
Jerdipski
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1041
Join Date: Mar 2013
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss439
Re: 22 Yr Old Female Mauled to Death by Pitbull

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink. View Post
I would not do it just because they killed someone in their territory. I have some very lage, yet highly trained dogs, and three oof them are going to do what it takes to stop intruders. the dog is simly doing what it is programmed to do.

She does not deserve the death sentence she got for trespassing, but then neither do those dogs.
What if it was your Mother or Child they killed...

Reply With Quote
  #98  
Old 01-09-2016, 03:37 PM
Oswald2001
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:96
Join Date: May 2009
 
Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 3070 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
7/20 16/20
Today Posts
5/11 ssss11699
Re: 22 Yr Old Female Mauled to Death by Pitbull

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerdipski View Post
What if it was your Mother or Child they killed...
What if your Mother or Child played around operating heavy farm equipment?

What if your Mother or Child picnic'd in a mine field?



People should stay out of where they do not belong.

There is such a thing as consequences.

Some of them are quite serious.



That applies to Mothers and Children too.

Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Oswald2001 For This Useful Post:
Bletch, CrunchyCripple, facing_reality
  #99  
Old 01-10-2016, 10:48 AM
bloodgasm's Avatar
bloodgasm
Offline:
Chase Cadet
Poster Rank:63
Join Date: Mar 2011
 
Mentioned: 76 Post(s)
Quoted: 4846 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16404
Re: 22 Yr Old Hottie Mauled to Death by Pitbull

Quote:
Originally Posted by facing_reality View Post


Wait.... this is a joke, right? I think my "bullshit" filter's outta-whack. I read some things on here & I think people are kidding around, but they're serious. Like, "Oh, the pitbulls and the vicious terriers..."

Aren't terriers these cute little guys?
Pitbulls are terriers.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by MCBR View Post
she's the reason we have instructions on shampoo bottles and corn ice-cream
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bloodgasm For This Useful Post:
Azimuth, facing_reality, Illusion, Pit Bull
  #100  
Old 01-10-2016, 12:42 PM
Jerdipski's Avatar
Jerdipski
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1041
Join Date: Mar 2013
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss439
Re: 22 Yr Old Female Mauled to Death by Pitbull

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oswald2001 View Post
What if your Mother or Child played around operating heavy farm equipment?

What if your Mother or Child picnic'd in a mine field?



People should stay out of where they do not belong.

There is such a thing as consequences.

Some of them are quite serious.



That applies to Mothers and Children too.

Reply With Quote

Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO