Teen Drive-by Shotgun Shooting 911 Call
17 year old Andrew Brown, had a previous dating relationship with Tiffany, 16 years old.
- Tiffany ended that relationship.
- Tiffany called a friend, Jeremy, also 16 years old, and asked him to pick her up because she had some concerns about Andrew Brown.
- Jeremy was with some friends and they picked her up in the area of Doherty High School.
- Jeremy had been with 3 other friends in a car driven by Michael Fisher, 18 years old. When they picked up Tiffany, there were a total of 5 people in the blue Ford Explorer. Shortly after they picked up Tiffany, it was discovered that the suspect Andrew Brown was now following them in a blue Chevrolet Suburban.
- The suspect had displayed a shotgun and had run into the back of the Ford Explorer, trying to push them forward.
- After the two vehicles passed Airport Road on Murray, as they approached Crestline, the suspect vehicle pulled up along side the vehicle driven by Michael Fisher, who was driving in the right hand lane. Once along side the vehicle, Andrew fired a shot at the vehicle, striking Jeremy.
- Michael Fisher immediately stopped his vehicle and the remaining occupants got out. Other witnesses stopped and there was an attempt to render aid to Jeremy. During this time, the suspect made a U-turn and drove back and parked north of Michael Fisher’s vehicle, blocking the street.
- He then exited his vehicle and fired additional shots. This is the point where Michael Fisher was shot and died at the scene.
- The suspect then confronted Tiffany and assaulted her with the butt of his shotgun and then dropped it at that location. When it was recovered, it was empty.
- At this time, the first officer is approaching and Andrew returned to the driver side of his vehicle. The officer was unable to clearly see through the vehicle which had dark tinted windows and ordered Andrew to show his hands. Andrew reached into the vehicle for a second shotgun and fatally shot himself.
Michael Fisher was the driver of the vehicle that Andrew Brown was chasing. He was pronounced dead at the scene.
Jeremy , 16 years old, was transported to Memorial Hospital and then later transferred to Denver Health. He was in critical condition.
Tiffany, 16 years old, was transported to Memorial Hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
- Others 2 passengers were unhurt
- Andrew Brown, 17 years old was pronounced dead at the scene.
News links >>>
|The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ShaunoftheDead For This Useful Post:|