Female

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 3/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss621
Re: 911 Audio After Mother Beheads Infant Daughter

A gorgeous little googly eyed pudge pot, ('black lives matter') precious baby child, that never mattered to her own mother!

AND...

Where was her dad? Where was her family? Where was the love, the support, the care?

""Especially"" as the mother had been telling just about ""EVERYONE SHE COULD TELL"" that she was NOT COPING!!?

Seriously?

That baby did NOT deserve to die like that. I can bet you....(I am so mad right now) no one cared two shits!.

I.. phewwwww, b r e a t h e....

I can tell you this. This mother was struggling. (Ack, yeah, like we all do. The mental health crap, her 'man's found a bigger ass,' bigger false lips, and her money is low, her hormones are racing after birth, she's stressed to the hilt, her baby is not latching on and sucking, her nips are bleeding, her milk drying up cause of the drugs, or just cause of stress, the baby ""just does not shut up!!""

Crying, and crying and crying

No one to help her. She's tired. She needs to feed the baby, she feeds the baby, and falls asleep, because she literally can't even stand she is so tired...

The baby is screaming and hollering...

I'm guessing this (BUT she was multi intoxicated when tested for drug methodologies, and she was arrested) at 4am, so I'm guessing she took something at around 12 midnight... to around 2am)

She snapped. Threw her screaming baby on the table and cut her throat with the sharpest knife she could find to hand. It would have snapped off in an instant.

No more noise. No more screaming and screaming and shitting pissing nappies, and screaming and she could just go to sleep...

I remember when I was a young mommy, only 18, and my son would not let up. My mother in law was adamant that I must scrub my nipples with a hard foot stone, and scrubbing brush when I was 7 months pregnant to 'toughen up' my nipples.

I followed her instructions, and I bled. I cried my eyes out, but she said that, by doing this, it would help our child. Our baby.

When he came, for the first 4 days, all I produced was a clear watery substance, and she threw me the most disgusting looks

Very early, on the fourth day, with my baby still suckling and pulling clear fluid from me, a white creamy milk blossomed around his mouth. My milk had come in.

What I didn't know at the time, was that, the thin watery substance that came before my milk, well, that was full of.all the antibodies my little baby needed to resist all the diseases and germs around us. That is what made him strong.

And my mother in law now also knows how important that is.

Old 06-06-2021, 08:54 AM
RUTHIE7
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:945
Female

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 3/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss621
Re: 911 Audio After Mother Beheads Infant Daughter

Why the fuck did I go on a tangent there....?

What I guess I was trying to say is, I am no better. I am no worse. I know what it feels like when you're between four walls and have a crying baby, with no one to help. I know how tired you get. If I hadn't had my amazing daddy bear, with him 'literally' holding our sons head to my bleeding breast, while I was asleep on his chest.... I wouldn't have coped. I was absolutely dead on my feet.

I think I'll always love and respect him for that. That is why our family, even though we have been divorced, for 20 years now, and have two gorgeous sons... we will always do our African holidays, all together.

Love isn't just incredible sex, it's incredible moments in time that we share, as humans, that truly count.

Kiss the rain.