JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
Vitiligo

Vitiligo

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 01-20-2019, 12:43 AM
Sugar³'s Avatar
Sugar³
Online
⋆Bunnylord⋆
Poster Rank:46
HAVE YANNI SPAY OR NEUTERED!
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 32,386
Contributions: 33
 
Mentioned: 99 Post(s)
Quoted: 12638 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
18/20 11/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss32386
Vitiligo

Girl who lord over the pigmentless patches they're born with (Vitiligo). No more specific to one race, or skin type, I've read, but the contrast of this against black skin make for the most dramatic photography. And so, most cool photos of this are of black people--girls especially. I used to be a member of this online Vitiligo Club that would send me photos of these girls, but the bastards shut down I think.
Several of the girls are in here several times--mostly the Canadian girl Winnie Harlow. Her's are for sure my favourite, as they are mirrored across most of her body--the backs of her legs being the only exception I've really noticed, maybe her back.
1.jpg
146.0 KB ·1037 views
2.jpg
117.0 KB ·1195 views
3.jpg
179.0 KB ·2350 views
4.jpg
109.7 KB ·1198 views
4b.jpg
95.1 KB ·4868 views
5.jpg
63.6 KB ·1597 views
6.jpg
66.6 KB ·1096 views
6b.jpg
143.1 KB ·1777 views
7.jpg
82.3 KB ·1620 views
8.jpg
164.8 KB ·1147 views
9.jpg
611.4 KB ·1068 views
10.jpg
115.4 KB ·1177 views
11.jpg
243.6 KB ·1068 views
12.jpg
92.7 KB ·1233 views
13.jpg
204.5 KB ·1577 views
14.jpg
98.1 KB ·1277 views
15.jpg
92.5 KB ·1069 views
16.jpg
41.1 KB ·1141 views
17.jpg
164.2 KB ·1074 views
18.jpg
62.0 KB ·1086 views
19.jpg
41.6 KB ·1770 views
20.jpg
143.9 KB ·2715 views
21.jpg
153.4 KB ·1055 views
22.jpg
79.9 KB ·1160 views
23.jpg
95.2 KB ·1226 views
24.jpeg
91.2 KB ·1963 views
25.jpg
96.5 KB ·1074 views
26.jpg
150.0 KB ·1086 views
27.jpg
49.8 KB ·1092 views
▲ 9 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Bleed, fattubbashit, Faust, JokersWrath, Keydog, mcpronoun, RiversEdge, William May, yah
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Still cheaper than whatever Carl just offered
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 01-20-2019, 01:24 AM
RiversEdge's Avatar
RiversEdge
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT MAJOR
Poster Rank:294
Male
Join Date: Dec 2018
Posts: 4,434
Contributions: 3
 
Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Quoted: 717 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss4434
Re: Vitiligo

they make it look hot and artistic. you can bet, someone out there is wanting a tattoo to mimic the look.
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
William May
▼ This User Says Fuck You to This Post:
fattubbashit
  #3  
● 01-20-2019, 02:32 AM
Sugar³'s Avatar
Sugar³
Online
⋆Bunnylord⋆
Poster Rank:46
HAVE YANNI SPAY OR NEUTERED!
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 32,386
Contributions: 33
 
Mentioned: 99 Post(s)
Quoted: 12638 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
18/20 11/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss32386
Re: Vitiligo

They make black light active tattoo ink, but it doesn't last long.
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
RiversEdge
  #4  
● 01-21-2019, 10:56 PM
CrunchyCripple
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:430
Female
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 2,717
 
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 1094 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2717
Re: Vitiligo

I think I’ve read that it isn’t “fixed” as in, it changes. Can grow and shrink.
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Sugar³, Tini
  #5  
● 01-22-2019, 01:04 AM
Sugar³'s Avatar
Sugar³
Online
⋆Bunnylord⋆
Poster Rank:46
HAVE YANNI SPAY OR NEUTERED!
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 32,386
Contributions: 33
 
Mentioned: 99 Post(s)
Quoted: 12638 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
18/20 11/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss32386
Re: Vitiligo

I think I’ve read that it isn’t “fixed” as in, it changes. Can grow and shrink.
I bet that's true. It's one of those odd issues that you wouldn't expect to be autoimmune related, but are--like rheumatoid arthritis. There's all sorts of treatments for it--B12, Folic Acid, UV-B light therapy. But then, there's no cure for albinism, I don't think.
I've had a little spot of colourless skin on my head since I was a kid--only white hair, and it's grown into a proper villain patch over the years.
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
William May
  #6  
● 04-27-2019, 01:30 AM
Heavy's Avatar
Heavy
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT MAJOR
Poster Rank:318
Packing
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 4,092
Contributions: 8
 
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 1110 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss4092
Re: Vitiligo

Extraordinary.
Stunning and for the most part beautiful.
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Sugar³, William May
  #7  
● 09-02-2019, 04:53 PM
mmansfield
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:2714
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 153
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss153
Re: Vitiligo

Sooo gross!
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
xxxnowayxxx
▼ These 2 Users Said Fuck Off To This Post:
mcpronoun, yah
  #8  
● 09-11-2026, 03:32 PM
Tini's Avatar
Tini
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:721
female
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 1,158
 
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 508 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1158
Re: Vitiligo

I think I’ve read that it isn’t “fixed” as in, it changes. Can grow and shrink.
It has definitely changed for me. I used to have fairly brown skin with huge white patches on my face, knees, elbows, and hands. Nowadays I’m almost completely white. Interestingly, the more time I spend in the sun, the more some of my pigmentation seems to come back in certain areas. Looks like freckles. Unfortunately, severe sunburns are pretty much standard for me.
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Sugar³, William May
  #9  
● 09-11-2026, 03:37 PM
Tini's Avatar
Tini
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:721
female
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 1,158
 
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 508 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1158
Re: Vitiligo

If I didn’t dye my hair, it would be white as well. And when I take my makeup off, my eyelashes are completely snow-white. So basically, I’ve lost pigmentation pretty much everywhere over the years
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Sugar³, William May
  #10  
● 09-11-2026, 06:17 PM
Sugar³'s Avatar
Sugar³
Online
⋆Bunnylord⋆
Poster Rank:46
HAVE YANNI SPAY OR NEUTERED!
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 32,386
Contributions: 33
 
Mentioned: 99 Post(s)
Quoted: 12638 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
18/20 11/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss32386
Re: Vitiligo

If I didn’t dye my hair, it would be white as well. And when I take my makeup off, my eyelashes are completely snow-white. So basically, I’ve lost pigmentation pretty much everywhere over the years
I've had a white patch in my hair since I was a kid.
I have two more in my beard too.
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Tini, William May


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO