|
#1
●
01-20-2019, 12:43 AM
|
|
Vitiligo
Girl who lord over the pigmentless patches they're born with (Vitiligo). No more specific to one race, or skin type, I've read, but the contrast of this against black skin make for the most dramatic photography. And so, most cool photos of this are of black people--girls especially. I used to be a member of this online Vitiligo Club that would send me photos of these girls, but the bastards shut down I think. Several of the girls are in here several times--mostly the Canadian girl Winnie Harlow. Her's are for sure my favourite, as they are mirrored across most of her body--the backs of her legs being the only exception I've really noticed, maybe her back. |
|
#5
●
01-22-2019, 01:04 AM
|
|
Re: Vitiligo
I bet that's true. It's one of those odd issues that you wouldn't expect to be autoimmune related, but are--like rheumatoid arthritis. There's all sorts of treatments for it--B12, Folic Acid, UV-B light therapy. But then, there's no cure for albinism, I don't think. I've had a little spot of colourless skin on my head since I was a kid--only white hair, and it's grown into a proper villain patch over the years. |
|
#8
●
09-11-2026, 03:32 PM
|
|
Re: Vitiligo
It has definitely changed for me. I used to have fairly brown skin with huge white patches on my face, knees, elbows, and hands. Nowadays I’m almost completely white. Interestingly, the more time I spend in the sun, the more some of my pigmentation seems to come back in certain areas. Looks like freckles. Unfortunately, severe sunburns are pretty much standard for me.
|