JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
Schoolbus Head-on Collision

Schoolbus Head-on Collision

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 12-25-2009, 01:33 PM
kellyhound's Avatar
kellyhound
Offline:
✝Mudderator from Hell✝
Poster Rank:10
e-mail
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 96,594
Contributions: 901
 
Mentioned: 477 Post(s)
Quoted: 10358 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
17/20 20/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss96594
Schoolbus Head-on Collision

Click here to remove ›
1.12 MB ·1020 views DownloadMember
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Not what you expected? Here You know.
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 12-25-2009, 06:18 PM
güttsfükk's Avatar
güttsfükk
Offline:
Super *********
Poster Rank:90
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 17,371
 
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 99 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss17371
Re: Schoolbus Head-on Collision

looks awfully familiar :)
  #3  
● 07-06-2010, 12:57 PM
commondenom's Avatar
commondenom
Offline:
puelling pueman
Poster Rank:176
m
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 8,888
 
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 2948 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8888
Re: Schoolbus Head-on Collision

jesus this bus must run on nitro!! it's pretty quick off the line..
  #4  
● 07-06-2010, 10:39 PM
becca320's Avatar
becca320
Offline:
Fuck that shit
Poster Rank:347
female
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 3,633
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3633
Re: Schoolbus Head-on Collision

Wow!
  #5  
● 07-07-2010, 08:40 PM
Patsyhuahua
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:10122
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 14
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss14
Re: Schoolbus Head-on Collision

look drunk and driving
  #6  
● 07-08-2010, 03:46 PM
sinocide
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:19006
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 3
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssssss3
Re: Schoolbus Head-on Collision

video is sped up obviously but wtf was that guy doing? texting?
  #7  
● 07-09-2010, 03:06 PM
moticos's Avatar
moticos
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:1238
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 510
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss510
Re: Schoolbus Head-on Collision

Some dumbass teeny bopper almost bumped into me the other day on the freeway. I pass the fucker and sure enough he was texting. Even when I see people yappin on the phone it bothers me. IT CAN WAIT!

I turn my phone on vibrate and if someone tries calling me I wait until I'm done driving to call them back. I think everyone else should do the same, for your own safety and everyone else's as well.
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
LetsGiveIn
  #8  
● 07-12-2010, 05:56 AM
UnknownZombie's Avatar
UnknownZombie
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:367
I like tube steak
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 3,309
 
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 1835 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3309
Re: Schoolbus Head-on Collision

Some dumbass teeny bopper almost bumped into me the other day on the freeway. I pass the fucker and sure enough he was texting. Even when I see people yappin on the phone it bothers me. IT CAN WAIT!

I turn my phone on vibrate and if someone tries calling me I wait until I'm done driving to call them back. I think everyone else should do the same, for your own safety and everyone else's as well.
oohh dont worry about that anymore, here in michigan, they finally started a law that if you get caught texting and driving or talking on the phone while driving, you get to pay a $100 for first offence and $200 for the second.


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO