JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
Guy Falls Asleep on Highway

Guy Falls Asleep on Highway

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 04-19-2013, 06:39 PM
Faline's Avatar
Faline
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:12
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 93,128
Contributions: 226
 
Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2009 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss93128
Guy Falls Asleep on Highway

Click here to remove ›
1.70 MB ·424 views DownloadMember
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
kellyhound, MeMyselfandI
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Still cheaper than whatever Carl just offered
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 04-19-2013, 06:48 PM
MeMyselfandI's Avatar
MeMyselfandI
Offline:
Nope
Poster Rank:231
Male
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 6,241
Contributions: 14
 
Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 388 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss6241
Re: Guy Falls Asleep on Highway

damn
  #3  
● 04-20-2013, 09:05 AM
kellyhound's Avatar
kellyhound
Offline:
✝Mudderator from Hell✝
Poster Rank:10
e-mail
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 96,598
Contributions: 817
 
Mentioned: 476 Post(s)
Quoted: 10339 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
17/20 20/20
Today Posts
2/11 ssss96598
Re: Guy Falls Asleep on Highway

  #4  
● 04-20-2013, 09:26 AM
Desensitisation's Avatar
Desensitisation
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT MAJOR
Poster Rank:291
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 4,550
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 554 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss4550
Re: Guy Falls Asleep on Highway

I still can't figure out how the hell you fall asleep at the wheel. I've worked 60+ hour shifts in emergency and have had to drive 1+ hour to get home, and I've never once felt the urge to pass out whilst driving. Once I get home, sure, I pass out. But never behind the wheel.
▼ These 2 Users Said Fuck Off To This Post:
diverapo, pawelp
  #5  
● 04-20-2013, 11:20 AM
Drumstickshredder's Avatar
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:774
Wildheart
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 1,045
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1045
Re: Guy Falls Asleep on Highway

^ I have come close in the past many times. Its a scary feeling. Its like you blink just a little longer than you should (when already lagged ie playing a gig after driving 4 hours to get there and back)... I would snap out of it and pull the fuck over.Unlit or dimly lit motorways are the ones that used to get me. Never during the day like this guy though.
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
PackingHeat, SalemSaberhagen
  #6  
● 04-30-2013, 05:22 AM
cloudnine
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:4167
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 74
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss74
Re: Guy Falls Asleep on Highway

Well that would be one rude awakening
  #7  
● 05-02-2013, 11:55 PM
PackingHeat's Avatar
PackingHeat
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1854
Male
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 279
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss279
Re: Guy Falls Asleep on Highway

I still can't figure out how the hell you fall asleep at the wheel. I've worked 60+ hour shifts in emergency and have had to drive 1+ hour to get home, and I've never once felt the urge to pass out whilst driving. Once I get home, sure, I pass out. But never behind the wheel.
I used to say the same thing until it happened to me driving home one afternoon. I literally have no recollection of it happening. I just remember enjoying the ride, on the interstate, and the next thing I know I'm waking up to my car flipping.


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO