Quoted: 304 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
7/20 15/20
Today Posts
3/11 sssss2007
Re: Woman Killed in Cold Blood During Bus Robbery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fulford View Post
I think the exact same thing every single time Dr. Thrumpkinz ever comments on anything

No matter what the comment or subject matter is

It never makes sense but is still somehow written coherently enough to the point that I feel stupid for not understanding it
I have this cool translator device, I set the translator to translate from Chinese to English and then talk Chinese sounding gibberish into the mic and it actually translates that gibberish into English, I could write that in a message here and sound like a Dr. Thrumpinz clone, but I respect the man and wouldn't dare to do so.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DanteAntonelli For This Useful Post:
Dr Thrumpkinz, Simone
The Following Users Say Fuck Off To This Post By DanteAntonelli:
photo2uj
Old 09-16-2020, 07:32 AM
DanteAntonelli
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:430

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 304 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
7/20 15/20
Today Posts
3/11 sssss2007

The woman was not killed in cold blood, it just happen the dumbass youngster had a fatal ND because he didn't have firearms training, it was a combo of zero muzzle control and finger off the trigger until having a clear intention to shoot.

The Following User Says Thank You to DanteAntonelli For This Useful Post:
Dr Thrumpkinz
Old 09-16-2020, 03:39 PM
fv_
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1619
Male

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss260

DIE, BITCH, DIE! Nice shot!

Old 09-16-2020, 07:35 PM
Dr Thrumpkinz
Offline:
Normal Chin?
Poster Rank:154
Or, not too normal chin?
Contributions: 10

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 3140 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
19/20 6/20
Today Posts
10/11 sssss8233

Quote:
Originally Posted by fv_ View Post
DIE, BITCH, DIE! Nice shot!
Oh shit, I didn't realize she was bitchy.
Still, it was a bit rash of him.

Do you know if she was always bitching, or was it just something she was into doing while riding on Buses?

Old 09-16-2020, 08:33 PM
Ferocity
Offline:
My Rank: SECOND LIEUTENANT
Poster Rank:215
"G," for Gentleman.
Contributions: 13

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 1915 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
7/20 6/20
Today Posts
3/11 sssss5528
Re: Woman Killed During Bus Robbery

Why
Why
Why
WHY
WHY
YOU MOTHERFUCKER WHY!?!?!!!!!!!;!?!!!!!!

Old 09-16-2020, 09:01 PM
gimlet
My Rank: SERGEANT MAJOR
Poster Rank:232
I'm American. Our shit doesn't smell...

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 1360 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
6/20 15/20
Today Posts
2/11 sssss4732

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanteAntonelli View Post
The woman was not killed in cold blood, it just happen the dumbass youngster had a fatal ND because he didn't have firearms training, it was a combo of zero muzzle control and finger off the trigger until having a clear intention to shoot.
Accidental discharge would explain his actions to an intelligent person, but I am not 100% sure it was accidental. He points it right at her, and after it goes off he doesn't look shocked but quickly asks the other victim for his wallet. Almost like he was just making a point why they had to hustle and give him their stuff.

I don't recognize the weapon, I would guess a cheap break open single shot shotgun or crude zip gun. If it was single shot and the passengers saw it, I wish the video showed them ramming the barrel up the perp's ass...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gimlet For This Useful Post:
Dr Thrumpkinz, Simone
Old 09-16-2020, 10:40 PM
Lindemann
Offline:
Poster Rank:1793

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 16/20
Today Posts
4/11 ssssss222

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Thrumpkinz View Post
What I meant was, I can tell, just by this dude's mugshot, that if Bus Fare costs between $2.50 and $3.75 in Brazil, his life would be worth approximately 1 cent.
That's to say, anyone offered one penny to hit that guy in the face with an axe or bowling pin repeatedly, would have to be out of their mind not to do so.

However, as I doubt Brazilian bus fare does actually cost that much, I had to word it the way I did in my earlier post, lest I spoke in fractions of a cent, and I didn't want to be disrespectful.
You see?

You all are just lucky I didn't bring clones of him into this thing--I'd still be here from this morning trying to explain.
*Barranquilla is in Colombia

The Following User Says Thank You to Lindemann For This Useful Post:
Dr Thrumpkinz
Old 09-16-2020, 11:02 PM
Dr Thrumpkinz
Offline:
Normal Chin?
Or, not too normal chin?

Activity Longevity
19/20 6/20
Today Posts
10/11 sssss8233

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindemann View Post
I always assume when it's someone black and in they're in South America that it's Brazil. Forgetting always, that Colombia has the second largest percentage of black people there.
I've made that same mistake before. With the Dominican Republic too.

The Following User Says Thank You to Dr Thrumpkinz For This Useful Post:
Simone
Old 09-16-2020, 11:21 PM
Dr Thrumpkinz
Offline:
Normal Chin?
Or, not too normal chin?

Activity Longevity
19/20 6/20
Today Posts
10/11 sssss8233

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindemann View Post
Plus, I remember before the big soccer extravaganza in Brazil a couple of years ago, people were rioting in the streets of a bus fare hike.

I'll be honest with you, I was actually worried that their Bus Fare hike may have caused Brazil to surpass the threshold of one of the key numerators in my Cosmic Bus Fare To Human Value Index.

Sure, it probably would have gone unnoticed, but for how long? Naturally, anyone taking a closer look at my figures would detect my flimsy calculations at once. I would quickly have become a laughing stock in the whole "Human Value Comedy" community. Never again trusted to make jokes accurately about how little a person's life is worth.

I owe you one for sure!

The Following User Says Thank You to Dr Thrumpkinz For This Useful Post:
Simone
Old 09-16-2020, 11:47 PM
Lindemann
Offline:
Poster Rank:1793

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 16/20
Today Posts
4/11 ssssss222

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Thrumpkinz View Post
Plus, I remember before the big soccer extravaganza in Brazil a couple of years ago, people were rioting in the streets of a bus fare hike.

I'll be honest with you, I was actually worried that their Bus Fare hike may have caused Brazil to surpass the threshold of one of the key numerators in my Cosmic Bus Fare To Human Value Index.

Sure, it probably would have gone unnoticed, but for how long? Naturally, anyone taking a closer look at my figures would detect my flimsy calculations at once. I would quickly have become a laughing stock in the whole "Human Value Comedy" community. Never again trusted to make jokes accurately about how little a person's life is worth.

I owe you one for sure!
Oh I'm sorry, maybe for me being spanish the location of Barranquilla was more familiar to me, but i guess people from other countries will be more familiar with places with stronger economical and cultural ties to their place.

It's like when sometimes they post a thread with pics from Indonesia, Thailand, or other southeastern Asian country, and in the description they tell you the district, even the fucking street, but not the country or the city, and I get very frustrated with that

I remember the bus price riots you mention in BR, if i remember correctly they took place in São Paulo, but that's the richest city/state of the country (in general, Brazil has a simple and cruel division: South is rich, white, and European, North is poor, black/indigenous, and violent) . Usually the Brazilian content of this site comes from the central and northern states of the country, which have top homicide rates at world level. Anyway, São Paulo and the rest of Southern Brazil may be richer and quieter compared to the rest of tbe country, but it's also home to dozens of millions of people and still have very high violent crime rates for western standards.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lindemann For This Useful Post:
Dr Thrumpkinz, Simone