JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
Woman Died After Stabbed in the Neck During a Fight - Section 2

Go Back  

Woman Died After Stabbed in the Neck During a Fight 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now

Old 11-06-2015, 08:25 PM
AceGoober
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:380
Male
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 573 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 13/20
Today Posts
1/11 sssss3007
"You stole my man!"

"No, he didn't like your fat gut hitting him in the chest while you fucked."

"Die, Bitch!"
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AceGoober For This Useful Post:
justben, Sarge99
Old 11-06-2015, 08:38 PM
chrisnsal
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:641
ALL MAN !

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 231 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1312
JUST ANOTHER COUPLE OF BIG BLACK MAMAS SORTING OUT SHIT THE WAY THEY SORT OUT SHIT, ITS ALL SHIT, THEY EAT SHIT, THEY BREATH SHIT, THEY SMOKE SHIT, AND THEY FIGHT SHIT, THEY ARE SHIT, WHAT A PILE OF SHIT !
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to chrisnsal For This Useful Post:
Mr. Coprophilia, Oswald2001, tucow
The Following 3 Users Said Fuck Off to chrisnsal For This Post:
666baphomet, Anonymous3650, bdjackass318
Old 11-06-2015, 08:39 PM
Vedderman
Offline:
Curmudgeonly Jackwagon
Poster Rank:178
Country Trash
Contributions: 281

Mentioned: 175 Post(s)
Quoted: 3306 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss7851
Quote:
Originally Posted by K9Grip View Post
Dying in the road on a pile of trash, fun.
Eh. Pile of trash in a pile of trash.

I know my position is one of utmost white privilege and after years of researching and translating and sharing and discussing these types of images, I really do try and maintain some sense of cultural perspective.

But Jesus Creeping Fuck, life just has a vastly different meaning to some people in some regions in this world. I mean, people from my redneck hometown in my redneck cowboy state used to get into fights over football and girls and guys and car races and whatever the hell else. Once in a while, someone got whupped and had to go to the ER with a broken cheekbone or something. But even then, only at the worst of times.

Dancing like fucking savages in the street and stabbing a peer in the throat while an entire gang of skinny guys on crotch-rockets rev their engines nearby in response? What the hell? Its like some hideous, drug fueled mashup of George Miller and Russ Meyer.

But who really cares? I read these news reports every goddam day. The mothers of these poorly-raised barrio rats have fifteen kids lounging around the house to replace them. They cry for the cameras and then go back to breeding and raising their murderous children to brawl in the streets, utterly devoid of a moral compass. It isn't like we're losing Nobel Prize potential with these altercations. Are we actually losing anything at all?

Is human life even that fucking 'sacred' anymore, when the height of its aspiration is lycra/spandex knife fights amidst rotting garbage heaps and the toxic emissions of motorcycle engines?

Fucking humans.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Vedderman For This Useful Post:
Anonymous3650, AussieAngel, ekso, Fulcanelli, iron_man3847, K9Grip, Olidr, Oswald2001, reload101, slaver, thckoitin, vagabond, wujuan
The Following Users Say Fuck Off To This Post By Vedderman:
justben
Old 11-06-2015, 09:07 PM
wickedlara
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:355
Dickless

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 2028 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3178
It doesn't seem like much of a loss to humanity.
The Following User Says Thank You to wickedlara For This Useful Post:
Tazz
Old 11-06-2015, 10:01 PM
K9Grip
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:33
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 251 Post(s)
Quoted: 19389 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
14/20 14/20
Today Posts
9/11 ssss42412
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedderman View Post
Eh. Pile of trash in a pile of trash.

I know my position is one of utmost white privilege and after years of researching and translating and sharing and discussing these types of images, I really do try and maintain some sense of cultural perspective.

But Jesus Creeping Fuck, life just has a vastly different meaning to some people in some regions in this world. I mean, people from my redneck hometown in my redneck cowboy state used to get into fights over football and girls and guys and car races and whatever the hell else. Once in a while, someone got whupped and had to go to the ER with a broken cheekbone or something. But even then, only at the worst of times.

Dancing like fucking savages in the street and stabbing a peer in the throat while an entire gang of skinny guys on crotch-rockets rev their engines nearby in response? What the hell? Its like some hideous, drug fueled mashup of George Miller and Russ Meyer.

But who really cares? I read these news reports every goddam day. The mothers of these poorly-raised barrio rats have fifteen kids lounging around the house to replace them. They cry for the cameras and then go back to breeding and raising their murderous children to brawl in the streets, utterly devoid of a moral compass. It isn't like we're losing Nobel Prize potential with these altercations. Are we actually losing anything at all?

Is human life even that fucking 'sacred' anymore, when the height of its aspiration is lycra/spandex knife fights amidst rotting garbage heaps and the toxic emissions of motorcycle engines?

Fucking humans.

I think the part that annoyed me the most is when the one dickhead was more concerned with filming her dying (on the pile of trash) than helping her. At the very least he could've moved her out of the trash. I don't know why, but that really bugs me, kinda feels like the ultimate insult. Not only are you going to die, but you're going to die on a pile of garbage.

I like death videos and gore pics just as much as everyone else, but at the end of the day we're all human. I've been in situations where death or great bodily harm has been right in front of me and I didn't leave anyone rotting in a pile of trash.

There are videos where you think "don't everyone rush to help all at once." Then you have others where there are so many trying to help you can't really see what is going on in the video. Definitely lets me know where I won't be traveling vs. where I will visit.

(Speaking of barrio's, Ross Kemp has a prison docu where he also goes into those barrio's and talks with the little fuckstick drug dicks. Guy has a lot of balls because you're right, they have no moral compass.)
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to K9Grip For This Useful Post:
666baphomet, Anonymous3650, slaver, Vedderman, wujuan
Old 11-06-2015, 10:28 PM
toxie
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:974
male

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss704
Oh well. Throw this poor quality video in that trash while you're at it.
The Following 5 Users Said Fuck Off to toxie For This Post:
breh32, Kaotic, slaver, Vedderman, wujuan
Old 11-06-2015, 11:03 PM
Etsu
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:659
Gore Queen
Contributions: 227

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 390 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1284
Quote:
Originally Posted by toxie View Post
Instead of bitching about the videos in each threads, how about you find something to contribute to the site.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Etsu For This Useful Post:
bdjackass318, justben, K9Grip, Kaotic, reload101, samipiggy, slaver, tucow, vagabond, Vedderman
Old 11-06-2015, 11:41 PM
Vedderman
Offline:
Curmudgeonly Jackwagon
Poster Rank:178
Country Trash
Contributions: 281

Mentioned: 175 Post(s)
Quoted: 3306 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss7851
Quote:
Originally Posted by toxie View Post
Keep complaining about the content that people are contributing here and you'll wind up in the fucking trash heap yourself.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Vedderman For This Useful Post:
AussieAngel, bdjackass318, breh32, chuck Dean, Etsu, K9Grip, slaver, tucow, vagabond, wujuan
Old 11-07-2015, 01:03 AM
Tslice
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:692
Sn1p4z G3t MoR3 H3Ad

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 256 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1175
If you pull out a weapon like a bitch, better know how to use the weapon.
The Following User Says Thank You to Tslice For This Useful Post:
Mugiwara
Old 11-07-2015, 01:11 AM
samipiggy
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1697
female

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 15/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssssss299
What was going on at the beginning? Dancing??
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to samipiggy For This Useful Post:
justben, Sarge99, TheUrinator