|
#1
●
08-28-2025, 03:03 PM
|
|
Why I Don't Wear White. Man Bleeds Out in Street
San Francisco de Macorís, Dominican Republic – In the midst of an incident at this city's market, a man was stabbed in the neck, allegedly over an argument involving 50 pesos. The victim was rushed to the San Francisco de Macorís Public Hospital, where, according to reports, he sadly died while receiving medical attention. Authorities are investigating the incident to find the person responsible for the attack. 50 pesos. They ruined that purty shit shirt over 50 pesos |
|
#2
●
08-28-2025, 03:09 PM
|
|
Re: Why I Don't Wear White. Man Bleeds Out in Street
they let him die on purpose. nobody putting pressure on the wound. he was probably loathed by the community. |
|
#5
●
08-28-2025, 04:37 PM
| ||||||||
| So Fucking Banned Poster Rank:302 Join Date: Mar 2010 Posts: 4,310
Contributions: 1
Mentioned: 2 Post(s) Quoted: 1445 Post(s)
| ||||||||
|
Re: Why I Don't Wear White. Man Bleeds Out in Street
|
|
#9
●
08-28-2025, 07:41 PM
| ||||||||
| So Fucking Banned Poster Rank:1415 Join Date: Nov 2024 Posts: 418 Mentioned: 0 Post(s) Quoted: 67 Post(s)
| ||||||||
|
Re: Why I Don't Wear White. Man Bleeds Out in Street
Pressure on the wound would just occlude blood from reaching the brain. Nothing to do here but watch.
|
|
#10
●
08-28-2025, 09:51 PM
| ||||||||
| My Rank: SERGEANT MAJOR Poster Rank:304 Dad always thought laughter was the best medicine, which is why several of us died of tuberculosis Join Date: May 2009 Posts: 4,280 Mentioned: 1 Post(s) Quoted: 1438 Post(s)
| ||||||||
|
Re: Why I Don't Wear White. Man Bleeds Out in Street
man san francisco really going downhill
|