JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
Who Owns the Story of This Video? I Hope It Helps Us.

Who Owns the Story of This Video? I Hope It Helps Us.

Current Rating:
Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Tools ▾
  #1  
● 03-04-2024, 12:03 PM
sky's Avatar
sky
Offline: Offline
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:2810
b
Join Date: Mar 2023
Posts: 144
Joined Mar 2023·Rank #2,810
 
144Posts
364Thanked
24Quoted
0Mentioned
0Contrib.
Who Owns the Story of This Video? I Hope It Helps Us.

Who owns the story of this video? I hope it helps us.
IMG_7440.jpeg
117.6 KB ·80 views
IMG_7442.jpeg
110.4 KB ·81 views
Click here to remove ›
4.11 MB ·112 views DownloadMember
▲ 31 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
AceGoober, AngelAssassin, bodyfarmer, Brandi, cfh0384, DankStank, docfr8, Dr_Jackal, ewnasssty, Ferocity, fred5079, HIGHTECHDUDE, houseoftechno, hutsy, iqjap, itchy242, LadyNightmare, Loopville, Magenta94, megaman, mparryuk52, Mr.NoCredit, Muldagor, Nates8er, NUUDLZ, Ozymandias, ozzy3406, raygun56, sllugger, Suicide_Note, WonderMomma
▼ This User Says Fuck You to This Post:
gie62021
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
You’ve wasted more on worse.
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 03-04-2024, 12:56 PM
megaman's Avatar
megaman
Offline: Offline
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:490
Male
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 2,159
Joined Jan 2010·Rank #490
 
2,159Posts
10,150Thanked
517Quoted
1Mentioned
0Contrib.
Re: Who Owns the Story of This Video? I Hope It Helps Us.

An fucking new definition to coROADed
▲ 6 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
AngelAssassin, DanteAntonelli, docfr8, Eyensky, fred5079, Nates8er
  #3  
● 03-04-2024, 01:02 PM
depraved1
Offline: Offline
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:461
Male
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 2,413
Joined Jul 2013·Rank #461
 
2,413Posts
3,582Thanked
301Quoted
0Mentioned
0Contrib.
Re: Who Owns the Story of This Video? I Hope It Helps Us.

Looks to be a nice place to live,
with many great citizens there.
▲ 13 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
11B2P, 888A, AngelAssassin, docfr8, Dr_Jackal, ewnasssty, fred5079, kellyhound, Mmichael, NEKROHUNTER, P4Pking-1, Thomdiver, WonderMomma
  #4  
● 03-04-2024, 01:19 PM
sky's Avatar
sky
Offline: Offline
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:2810
b
Join Date: Mar 2023
Posts: 144
Joined Mar 2023·Rank #2,810
 
144Posts
364Thanked
24Quoted
0Mentioned
0Contrib.
Re: Who Owns the Story of This Video? I Hope It Helps Us.

Someone responded to this video.


I hope it is true. Yeah he's a member of the salami gang. In Haiti they kill gang members whenever caught. Haiti's in shambles right now, they just had 4000 inmates escape
▲ 12 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
analqueen, AngelAssassin, DankStank, docfr8, Dr_Jackal, ewnasssty, fred5079, kellyhound, Loopville, Mataio, Mr.NoCredit, WonderMomma
  #5  
● 03-04-2024, 01:31 PM
docfr8's Avatar
docfr8
Offline: Offline
Ph-Italian Vulpino
Poster Rank:60
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 25,472
Contributions: 1
Joined Jan 2010·Rank #60
 
25,472Posts
81,178Thanked
3,544Quoted
29Mentioned
1Contrib.
Re: Who Owns the Story of This Video? I Hope It Helps Us.

Thankfully they are land locked..
▲ 14 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
11B2P, 888A, AngelAssassin, bodyfarmer, DankStank, ewnasssty, fred5079, gimlet, HIGHTECHDUDE, Kaotic, kellyhound, megaman, Mmichael, TheUrinator
  #6  
● 03-04-2024, 03:39 PM
HIGHTECHDUDE's Avatar
HIGHTECHDUDE
Offline: Offline
♚ Legacy Gold Member ♚
Poster Rank:268
ꓕSIꓤIꓕ∀S ϽINOᗡꓤ∀S
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 5,172
Contributions: 8
Joined Feb 2010·Rank #268
 
5,172Posts
31,141Thanked
1,439Quoted
45Mentioned
8Contrib.
Re: Who Owns the Story of This Video? I Hope It Helps Us.

Thankfully they are land locked..
Unfortunately, it's just a minor inconvenience...
Haitian exodus to Mexico surges in 2023




▲ 11 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
AngelAssassin, docfr8, ewnasssty, fred5079, IMKB, LadyNightmare, LouSinew, Mr.NoCredit, Nates8er, William May, WonderMomma
  #7  
● 03-04-2024, 05:00 PM
Trucked up's Avatar
Trucked up
Offline: Offline
♚ Legacy Gold Member ♚
Poster Rank:307
MALE
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 4,222
Joined Oct 2015·Rank #307
 
4,222Posts
9,960Thanked
668Quoted
3Mentioned
0Contrib.
Re: Who Owns the Story of This Video? I Hope It Helps Us.

That's one of those things you see cars dragging from their bumper for static electricity, they must not been able to find one so they used a body. Way to improvise.
▲ 4 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
AngelAssassin, fred5079, rohmell, William May
  #8  
● 03-05-2024, 02:17 AM
HIGHTECHDUDE's Avatar
HIGHTECHDUDE
Offline: Offline
♚ Legacy Gold Member ♚
Poster Rank:268
ꓕSIꓤIꓕ∀S ϽINOᗡꓤ∀S
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 5,172
Contributions: 8
Joined Feb 2010·Rank #268
 
5,172Posts
31,141Thanked
1,439Quoted
45Mentioned
8Contrib.
Re: Who Owns the Story of This Video? I Hope It Helps Us.

That's one of those things you see cars dragging from their bumper for static electricity, they must not been able to find one so they used a body. Way to improvise.
Huh... I thought that's how they make those 'distressed jeans' that are so popular.
▲ 5 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
AngelAssassin, DanteAntonelli, docfr8, fred5079, xcount me inx
  #9  
● 03-05-2024, 05:27 AM
MustangSam's Avatar
MustangSam
Offline: Offline
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:3093
Man
Join Date: Jan 2023
Posts: 125
Joined Jan 2023·Rank #3,093
 
125Posts
392Thanked
27Quoted
0Mentioned
0Contrib.
Re: Who Owns the Story of This Video? I Hope It Helps Us.

Coming to an American state near you soon.
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
DanteAntonelli, kilyurselph
  #10  
● 03-05-2024, 07:04 AM
Suicide_Note's Avatar
Suicide_Note
Offline: Offline
The Devil's Left Hand
Poster Rank:70
Male
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 22,202
Joined May 2012·Rank #70
 
22,202Posts
43,087Thanked
9,551Quoted
21Mentioned
0Contrib.
Re: Who Owns the Story of This Video? I Hope It Helps Us.

Haiti's in shambles right now...

Now?? Haiti has been in shambles since day one. The place is hell on Earth.
__________________
Why so sad? Your tears are no match for mine.
▲ 4 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
AngelAssassin, docfr8, kilyurselph, Mmichael


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO