|
#1
●
09-15-2026, 05:11 AM
|
|
Suicide Compilations
|
|
#2
●
09-15-2026, 12:25 PM
|
|
Re: Suicide Compilations
That (I believe russian) guy with the ventilated face is still eligible to be sent to ukraine, possibly even if he was successful here. :P
|
|
#5
●
09-15-2026, 07:16 PM
|
|
Re: Suicide Compilations
I always lol at the first one The shock and surprise is raw Then the braids flying up from the second shot Remember kids, if you shoot yourself it undos any other shootings you did |
|
#9
●
09-21-2026, 01:11 AM
| ||||||||
| My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL Poster Rank:2297 Join Date: Jul 2024 Posts: 202 Mentioned: 0 Post(s) Quoted: 46 Post(s)
| ||||||||
|
Re: Suicide Compilations
Sucks terribly when other innocent bystanders get traumatized by witnessing this stuff.
|
|
#10
●
09-21-2026, 11:11 PM
|
|
Re: Suicide Compilations
that was one of the first gore videos I had ever seen. I think I was In middle school, I was only a year or two older than her. I watched it on bestgore and it kind of haunted me for like a week.
|