Quoted: 115 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss500
Re: Police Shooting of Philando Castile

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony69 View Post
Can you began to imagine how stressful this must be for this young lady with her child in the back seat, you stupid piece of shit!
Given how she treats her little one, I'm guessing not all that stressful... ya simpleton.

Bieber. And make it a snuff film.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RealityUnfolding For This Useful Post:
Azimuth, bushbarbie, methfreeq, rahulmoddy, turdburgler
Old 07-14-2016, 06:55 PM
chewbacca
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:714
Male

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss863

That poor cop, his life is never going to be the same. You could hear the grief in his voice for sure. I hope he is able to find some peace in his soul after such a horrific transaction.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to chewbacca For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001, rahulmoddy, turdburgler
Old 07-15-2016, 01:02 AM
heavywt69
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:5500

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss32

► Messed the last post. Hopefully this will work better ◄

Test
Picture and Video Clip Stats.
File Type: mp4 PHILANDRO%20CASTILE%20%26%20GIRLFRIEND%20DISCREDITED-.mp4(33.68 MB, 39 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to heavywt69 For This Useful Post:
eyeful_hound
Old 07-15-2016, 02:23 AM
burninforyou
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:2285

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss138

Cop is actually asian, the media left that out to stir the pot more and make viewers assume he is white

The Following User Says Thank You to burninforyou For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001
Old 07-15-2016, 10:47 AM
Towlie
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:454

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1669

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5150 View Post
As a concealed carry permit holder, in some states you are required by law to inform the cops that you are armed. However, you should never say the word "gun" to a cop. As likely happened in the case, the cop freaked out and over reacted. You should first take out your driver's license and CCW permit and hand both at the same time to the cop. Then you say "Officer, I am licensed to carry and I am carrying at this time." Then you don't move and do exactly what the cop says.

I've only been pulled over once when carrying and the cop could not have cared less that I was armed. However, if I was in a situation where a cop freaked out and pulled out his gun, I would not even blink an eye, and would do EXACTLY what he said, after verbally repeating what he asked me to, and slowly do what he said, while telling him each motion I planned to make before I made it.

We've seen other videos here where a driver is told by the cop to get his license and registration and the cop opens fire. I'm more worried about getting shot by a cop than by a bad guy!
I like how you make getting stopped by a cop in America sound like the most dangerous situation you can get into.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Towlie For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001, rahulmoddy
Old 07-15-2016, 10:49 AM
RealityUnfolding
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:999
Female
Contributions: 14

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss500

So... how does Castile reach for his driver's license when he doesn't have one?

I've pointed out some inconsistencies in Diamond/Lavish's commentary and known facts, but this one seems as indicting as her fake commentary of a broken tail light when that wasn't the stop... apparently, his not following traffic laws is proof of him being stopped too much for being black...

We already know she basically admitted that shit went down wrong: "As he was reaching for his license which was in his pocket, he let the officer know he had a firearm" - her words, not mine.

She claimed he was reaching for his license, yet he doesn't have one.
Quote:
EXCLUSIVE: Black man whose shooting death by police was streamed live by his girlfriend had been pulled over AT LEAST 31 times and hit with 63 traffic charges

~Philando Castile's dying moments were livestreamed on Facebook by his girlfriend, causing outrage
~The black 32-year-old's death led to protests in St Paul, Minnesota, and was decried by the state's governor
~Daily Mail Online can disclose the astonishing scale of traffic stops which Castile had been subject to
~Public records say that he had 31 encounters which resulted in charges, and had 63 separate charges
~He was found guilty of 43, and would have paid thousands of dollars in fines
~Relative says it is evidence that police were targeting him for DWB - slang for driving while black

The black man whose shooting death by a police officer was livestreamed on Facebook had been stopped dozens of times by police, Daily Mail Online can reveal.

Relatives of Philando Castile say they believe he was repeatedly targeted by police officers because he was 'DWB' – 'driving while black'.

Castile's death has caused outrage and been condemned by the governor of Minnesota, who said: 'Would this have happened if the passengers were white?'

Now it can be disclosed that Castile, 32, has been pulled over by at least 31 times in the last 14 years since he got his driver's license and charged with a string of misdemeanor violations.

The offenses include speeding, failure to wear a seat belt, driving after a revocation, no proof of insurance, improper display of original plate and parking violations.

In total police in Minnesota brought 31 cases against Castile, racking up 63 charges for mostly minor traffic offenses - 43 of which he was found guilty or convicted of and has paid out hundreds of dollars in fines.

In 25 of the cases it was police officers from Ramsey County involved - the county within which St Anthony Police Department lies. The records do not disclose the force or forces responsible for the stops.

The scale on which law enforcement seems to have stopped Castile will draw questions over whether the police have been even-handed when dealing with him.

Castile had no criminal record whatsoever beyond the traffic offenses.

Castile's most recent conviction came earlier this year in January after he was accused twice of leaving his vehicle abandoned on 'public/private property without consent'.

It was alleged he had left the vehicle for more than 48 hours. He was convicted of two 'petty misdemeanors' on January 11 and one on January 8.

Days earlier on January 5 he was slapped with another parking charge and convicted for breaching 'snow emergency parking restrictions'.

Every year Castile seemed to have a handful of run-ins with police over minor traffic infractions.

In July last year he was convicted for not wearing a seat belt along with his passenger and the year before, November 2014, he was pulled over and slapped with a charge for 'improper display of original plate'.

Three months earlier he was convicted of stopping his vehicle illegally and had a charge for an expired registration dismissed.
Court records show the extraordinary number of times Castile was pulled over by police and taken to court over offenses from December 2002 until his death.

Here is the complete list of his dealings with police in Minnesota:

December 5, 2002: Violation of instruction permit - DISMISSED; No proof of insurance - GUILTY

January 9, 2003: Basic speed - GUILTY; Driving at speed - DISMISSED; No insurance - GUILTY; No seat belt use - DISMISSED

February 10 2003: Driving after suspension - GUILTY

June 13, 2005: No proof of insurance - GUILTY; Impede traffic - DISMISSED

March 27, 2006: No Minnesota driving license - GUILTY; Impeding traffic - DISMISSED

October 18, 2006: Driving after suspension - CONVICTED; Not carrying proof of insurance - DISMISSED

December 19 2006: No proof of insurance - CONVICTED; DAR - DISMISSED; Possession of marijuana in a moving vehicle - DISMISSED

April 23, 2007: Driving at speed - DISMISSED; No proof of insurance - GUILTY

October 31, 2007: Exceeding speed limit - DISMISSED; Failure to obtain new driving license after changing name or address - DISMISSED; Muffler required - DISMISSED; Driving after revocation - GUILTY; Operation of motor vehicle after loss of license - DISMISSED

February 4, 2008: Causing a public nuisance - CONVICTED; Render dangerous public road - CONVICTED OF PETTY MISDEMEANOR

March 12, 2008: Driving after revocation - CONVICTED; No proof of insurance - DISMISSED

May 2, 2008: Driving after revocation - CONVICTED; Not using seat belt - DISMISSED

July 29, 2008: Driving after revocation - CONVICTED; Possession of over 1.4 grams marijuana in motor vehicle - DISMISSED; No proof of insurance - DISMISSED

August 22, 2008: Driving after revocation - CONVICTED

November 9, 2009: Driving after revocation - CONVICTED; Not using seat belt - CONVICTED

September 13, 2010: Not using seat belt (driver and passengers) - CONVICTED; Driving after revocation - CONVICTED

October 6, 2010: Driving after revocation - CONVICTED

January 12, 2011: Driving after revocation - CONVICTED

January 26, 2011: Displaying altered / fictitious insurance card - DISMISSED; Driving after revocation - CONVICTED; Not using seat belt (driver and passengers) - DISMISSED

June 23 2011: Driving after revocation - CONVICTED

September 19, 2011: Driving after revocation - CONVICTED

November 21, 2011: Uninsured vehicle - CONVICTED; Driving after revocation - DISMISSED; Not using seat belt (driver and passengers) - DISMISSED

November 24, 2011: Driving after revocation - CONVICTED

August 19, 2014: Stop/stand/parking vehicle where official signs prohibit stopping - CONVICTED; Expired registration - DISMISSED

November 27, 2014: Improper display of original plate - CONVICTED

July 5, 2015: Not using seat belt (driver and passengers) - CONVICTED

January 5, 2016: Snow emergency parking restrictions - CONVICTED

January 8, 2016: Stop/stand/parking vehicle on any street/alley at the same location for more than 48 consecutive hours - CONVICTED

January 11, 2016: Abandoning motor vehicle on public or private property without consent - CONVICTED;Stop/stand/parking vehicle on any street/alley at the same location for more than 48 consecutive hours - CONVICTED
What's perhaps more interesting is that his low level traffic offenses actually seem to be reasonable stops that are highly visible even when the driver isn't - such as plates. I already said elsewhere on the site, I've gotten pull over for the same thing and I'm pasty white.

Or seatbelt violations, which are one of the most common low level traffic stops as a whole. Some of these, that his friends/family claim were all for Driving While Black, were actually parking violations and such that had nothing to do with driving. His two most recent were apparently tagged to a car with an owner, not driving.

The Following User Says Thank You to RealityUnfolding For This Useful Post:
bushbarbie
Old 07-15-2016, 12:14 PM
RealityUnfolding
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Female

Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss500

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavywt69 View Post
Here's a video showing the quality people this woman and her boyfriend are / were:

Doesn't mean anybody deserved to be shot, but some of the media is deifying the woman. Also, we don't know what really happened here. The video starts AFTER the shooting. BTW, the officer was not wearing a body cam so there will be no "POV" footage as one commenter asked for.
Not a terrible video, the shit with drinking and her and the dude getting stoned with the girl in the car and driving is real. But she isn't pregnant. That status about her having a boy, the comments right underneath talk about it being a joke, that one of her friends is pregnant and she's the daddy. So at the least, that's selective editing.

Though I find it interesting that her narcissism extends to her actually thinking she's showing the world how badass she is, by leaving all that shit public. A lawyer is going to have a tough time getting credibility from her side and her story, with all that crazy shit being up on her page. People are going to be putting into question that she wasn't stoned (since she most likely is) but that he wasn't stoned, so he could have been in a drug-induced haze and her recollection is going to be wrong. The woman's entire social media history is her getting drunk and/or stoned, with her kid. She posts a lot how if she ain't at work, she's stoned. She posts videos LEAVING from work and lighting up first thing right in the car.

We know now he wasn't wearing a body cam, so barring audio and/or dashcams, I'm thinking no charges. Her public social media history, his driving record/history (where he has no license), and her half (or less) true story? No grand jury in the world would indict the officer now. In fact, I wouldn't doubt some people already called up CPS to check on that baby girl.

Old 07-15-2016, 03:26 PM
Thrash Attack
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:894
Male

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss590

Old 07-15-2016, 09:43 PM
mmeroyale
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1418
Female

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss287

It's an easy fix: don't use her. Say she's too on the spot and the focus is Castille. There's nothing bad on him other than the weed and even that's debatable since marijuana is already legalized in some states.
The problem is that people are focusing too much on this woman and her mistakes and not the bonkers officer with a gun pointed to a guy with a child in the back.
That's indisputable imo

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mmeroyale For This Useful Post:
bdjackass318, mrcemetery
Old 07-16-2016, 01:52 PM
RealityUnfolding
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Female

Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss500

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmeroyale View Post
It's an easy fix: don't use her. Say she's too on the spot and the focus is Castille. There's nothing bad on him other than the weed and even that's debatable since marijuana is already legalized in some states.
The problem is that people are focusing too much on this woman and her mistakes and not the bonkers officer with a gun pointed to a guy with a child in the back.
That's indisputable imo
Without her, you've got nothing but a tiny window of aftermath. The child was already removed by the officer's partner so we don't even know how long after or even what she said/did that the officer may want to remain on guard - especially if the gun is visible. (I can't tell from that video definitively myself, but I could see something flashing.) We know now he was likely a gang member (though Snopes says "undetermined" because apparently, without being on some sort of government enrollment list, his comments, photos and FB groups he was a part of aren't enough), and we know he was driving without a license so he couldn't have been reaching for one.

So what do we know right now? A dude got shot and she's a liar. That's about it. There's enough reasonable doubt this cop will never get charged, regardless.

People bash on cops for acting too cool/calm/collected after taking someone's life and that's proof they meant to kill. Now a cop is emotional over it, and that's proof he did it on purpose?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RealityUnfolding For This Useful Post:
rahulmoddy, valroadie