Quoted: 1911 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss93383
Re: Oslo (Norway) - Bomb explosion & Shooting Aftermath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kikdo View Post
He has asked for an open courtroom so he can talk to the media. I read about this in his book. Its the phase after you've been caught where "the media is your stage to the rest of the world" because everyone wants to hear what he has to say for himself.
He was denied

Quote:
Mass murderer Anders Breivik today told a court he slaughtered 94 people to save Europe from Marxists and a takeover by Muslims.
Wearing a red jumper, the 32-year-old killer was driven to the Oslo hearing in an armoured police convoy.
The case itself, which took place behind closed doors, lasted just 35 minutes during which a judge ruled he should be initially remanded in custody for eight weeks.
Breivik will be held in isolation for a month. He will not be allowed to receive visitors or letters, a specific request from the prosecution.
After the killer was taken away, district judge Kim Heger gave a brief summary of the case to reporters.
He revealed that Breivik claimed he had carried out the attacks to send a 'sharp signal to the people' and to stop the takeover of Muslims and Marxists.

Breivik had asked for an open hearing but the judge denied him a public platform for his extremist views.
He had prepared a lengthy speech justifying his reasons for killing scores of people in the twin terror attacks on Friday.
Speaking after the 35 minute hearing, district judge Kim Heger told reporters that Breivik had been remanded in custody for eight weeks and would be kept isolation for four.

He had also asked to be allowed to wear uniform at the hearing.
However, district judge Kim Heger today ruled that Breivik would appear in court in private giving him no opportunity to spout an anti-Muslim diatribe calling for revolution.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ppearance.html

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Faline For This Useful Post:
hckr_wolf, uswdkb42
Old 07-25-2011, 10:28 AM
sourcream
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:5228

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss32

This sick fuck has left a big whole in my beloved country.

Why?....

Old 07-25-2011, 11:21 AM
Kikdo
Offline:
Poster Rank:11978

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssssss6

The numbers of the victims have been adjusted down.
76 killed
(68 on Utøya 8 in Oslo)
66 injured Utøya
30 injured Oslo

The reason that the previus number was wrong is that when the police arrived on the island the media had reported 10 dead. The police saw quickly that there was alot more victims and came up with a approximate number so that the public and the parents wouldn't think it was just 10 dead.

The Following User Says Thank You to Kikdo For This Useful Post:
Phobophile
Old 07-25-2011, 11:37 AM
ernyzaz
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:1071

Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss407

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boycott View Post
And the survivors are saying they heard gun shots from two different spots which indicates that this wasn't a one man job.
agree, in my opinion our own goverment made this as 9/11

The Following 5 Users Said Fuck Off to ernyzaz For This Post:
Bletch, hckr_wolf, Kaboom, nickakbar, Raspberryrawr
Old 07-25-2011, 11:46 AM
sourcream
Offline:

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss32

Quote:
Originally Posted by ernyzaz View Post
agree, in my opinion our own goverment made this as 9/11
Wow.... u are fucked up...

Old 07-25-2011, 12:41 PM
hckr_wolf
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:2538

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss108

Excerpts and pictures taken from several articles.

First one's my favorite of the two:

Quote:
Breivik's father: I wish my son killed himself

The father of Anders Behring Breivik, the Norwegian who confessed to last Friday's twin terror attacks, said he was ashamed and disgusted by his son's acts and wished he had committed suicide.

Jens David Breivik, a former diplomat who lives in retirement in the south of France, said he first learned of his son's attacks from media websites.

"I couldn't believe my eyes. It was totally paralyzing and I couldn't really understand it," he said.

Breivik's parents divorced in 1980, and his father lived in London while he and his mother lived in Oslo.

In an interview with the Swedish tabloid Expressen, Breivik said he and his son have had virtually no contact with one another since 1995 (when Anders was 16), except for a "bland" phone call about 10 years ago.

"I don't feel like his father," said Breivik from his secluded home in southern France. "How could he just stand there and kill so many innocent people and just seem to think that what he did was OK? He should have taken his own life, too. That's what he should have done."

"I will have to live with this shame for the rest of my life. People will always link me with him," he said.

When asked what he would say to his son if he had the opportunity, Jens Breivik said he didn't know, and didn't know if Anders would listen. "He must live in another world; I do not think he would understand."

He added that his son should consider the sorrow and suffering he has caused. "He has ruined so many lives. He must think of the consequences," Jens Breivik said.

On Monday police surrounded the elder Breivik's house in the south of France, to ensure the safety of Breivik after reporters and photographers swarmed to his property.
Quote:
Norway suspect to judge: 2 other cells out there

OSLO - The man who has confessed to carrying out a bombing and shooting spree that left scores dead in Norway will be held in complete isolation for four weeks after a hearing in which he said his terror network had two other cells.

Anders Behring Breivik pleaded not guilty to one of the deadliest modern mass killings in peacetime, saying he wanted to "save" Europe from the spread of Marxism, multiculturalism and Islamic immigration.

At today's closed hearing Breivik plead not guilty to terror charges over last Friday's twin attacks.

The death toll from the shooting on Utoya island was lowered by Norwegian police Monday morning, from 86 to 68. Police also raised the number of those killed by the bomb blast in Oslo from seven to eight, making the current death toll 76.

At a post-hearing press conference, Judge Kim Heger said the suspect in the bombing of a government office building in Oslo and a youth camp sponsored by the nation's ruling Labour Party explained that he wanted to "induce the greatest possible loss" against the party for its acts of "treason," to prevent further recruitment by the party.

The judge said Breivik claimed to want to send out a "sharp signal" against the ruling Labour Party, and quoted the suspect as saying the party "had to pay price of treason" for the "mass import" of Muslims out to colonize the country.

Judge Heger also said police are investigating Breivik's claim that there are two more cells in his organization.

Heger ordered Breivik held for eight weeks, with four weeks to be spent in solitary confinement allowing no contact with others, including family, to prevent the destruction of evidence.

The judge ordered the hearing closed to the public and press, after Breivik had made clear in an Internet manifesto that he planned to turn his court appearance into theater, Breivik prepared a speech for his appearance in court even before launching the attacks, then requested an open hearing in which he would wear a uniform.

The suspect staged the bombing and youth camp rampage as "marketing" for his manifesto calling for a revolution that would rid Europe of Muslims, he said.

Norwegian broadcaster NRK states that one reason the hearing was closed to media and the public was to prevent possible "coded messages" being broadcast to any Breivik accomplice. Although the suspect appears to be the lone assailant and has confessed to the attacks, police are still investigating the possibility that others were involved.

"It is clear that there is concrete information that a public hearing with the suspect present could quickly lead to an extraordinary and very difficult situation in terms of the investigation and security," Heger said.

Reporters and locals thronged the courthouse on Monday ahead of the hearing for their first glimpse of Breivik since the assault. When one car drove through the crowd, people hit its windows and one person shouted an expletive, believing Breivik was inside.

The hearing ended after about 35 minutes.

The court acknowledged that there was a need for transparency in the case and that it normally would consider arguments from the press when making decisions to close hearings but said that wasn't possible "for practical reasons."

Breivik claims in his writing to be part of a new Knights Templar group, and he hints that there may be others waiting to execute similar attacks, though his lawyer said he insists he acted alone.

"Will attempt to initiate contact with cell 8b and 8c in late March," he writes at one point, but doesn't reference them again or explain if these are aliases.

Your Source For Death Pictures and Death Video
137065-norway-shooting-investigation-pictures.jpg  

137066-norway-shooting-investigation-pictures.jpg  

137067-norway-shooting-investigation-pictures.jpg  

137068-norway-shooting-investigation-pictures.jpg  

137069-norway-shooting-investigation-pictures.jpg  

137070-norway-shooting-investigation-pictures.jpg  

137071-norway-shooting-investigation-pictures.jpg  

137072-norway-shooting-investigation-pictures.jpg  

Breivik_tAP11072512472_620x350.jpg  

breivik3_1955017b.jpg  

CM Capture 2.png  

jens_breivik_home_AP11072504212_620x350.jpg  

oslo-screengrab_1954955c.jpg  

135982-twin-attacks-tore-oslo-norway-apart.jpg  

135983-twin-attacks-tore-oslo-norway-apart.jpg  

135985-twin-attacks-tore-oslo-norway-apart.jpg  

135986-twin-attacks-tore-oslo-norway-apart.jpg  

135987-twin-attacks-tore-oslo-norway-apart.jpg  

135989-twin-attacks-tore-oslo-norway-apart.jpg  

135990-twin-attacks-tore-oslo-norway-apart.jpg  

135991-twin-attacks-tore-oslo-norway-apart.jpg  

Attached Images

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to hckr_wolf For This Useful Post:
kellyhound, Pyramid_Head, Sunvang, uswdkb42, Weasel82, Yoshie
Old 07-25-2011, 01:58 PM
sourcream
Offline:

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss32

150 000 people mobilized by one guy on facebook. Beautiful.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sourcream For This Useful Post:
cemdance, hckr_wolf, kellyhound, truehardfast
Old 07-25-2011, 05:01 PM
truehardfast
Offline:
Poster Rank:21618

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssssss1

I love those Mercedes. Got to drive a G500 AMG once, 400 hp, it was THE BOMB!!!!

Old 07-25-2011, 05:08 PM
CUjoh
Offline:
Poster Rank:1681

Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss206

change "Oslo (Norway)" to "Oslo (Norway,Europe ,Not USA)",

then americans will get an idea where oslo is.

The Following Users Say Fuck Off To This Post By CUjoh:
zsakulv2
Old 07-25-2011, 06:00 PM
Weasel82
Offline:
Poster Rank:1635

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss213

Quote:
Originally Posted by CUjoh View Post
change "Oslo (Norway)" to "Oslo (Norway,Europe ,Not USA)",

then americans will get an idea where oslo is.
:D

oh and hckr_wolf..

nice post!

The Following User Says Thank You to Weasel82 For This Useful Post:
hckr_wolf