|
#1
●
09-09-2019, 01:00 PM
|
| My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL Poster Rank:2400 Join Date: May 2017 Posts: 188 188Posts 614Thanked 32Quoted 0Mentioned 0Contrib. |
|
More of the Xenophobia
Things getting primal now
|
|
#4
●
09-09-2019, 01:53 PM
|
|
Re: More of the Xenophobia
"Nuke the entire site from orbit.....it's the only way to be sure" (Cpl Hicks, LV426, 1986) |
|
#6
●
09-09-2019, 03:17 PM
|
| My Rank: SERGEANT MAJOR Poster Rank:304 Dad always thought laughter was the best medicine, which is why several of us died of tuberculosis Join Date: May 2009 Posts: 4,280 4,280Posts 23,516Thanked 1,438Quoted 1Mentioned 0Contrib. |
|
Re: More of the Xenophobia
they just didn't see eye to eye
|
|
#10
●
09-09-2019, 05:44 PM
|
|
Re: More of the Xenophobia
I suppose if I were to call him an animal Minka would chime in and say that white folks do that shit too. I see the crowd don't seem that bothered about his actions, what does that tell you about the morals of that crowd, or is that a racist statement I just made? |