|
#1
●
07-10-2026, 08:16 PM
|
|
Man Dead, Another Seriously Injured, After Sicario Attack in Ecuador
Santa Elena, Ecuador This happened around ninety minutes ago as I post this, so not much further info. |
|
#3
●
07-10-2026, 10:49 PM
|
|
Re: Man Dead, Another Seriously Injured, After Sicario Attack in Ecuador
The dark shirt guy isn’t looking too good. The hitman was pointing the pistol towards the one guys head when the dark shirt guy dropped. I wonder if his spinal cord got nicked. He’s alive but isn’t moving his lower body at all. |
|
#5
●
07-11-2026, 05:06 AM
|
|
Re: Man Dead, Another Seriously Injured, After Sicario Attack in Ecuador
If you inspect the video frame by frame, you can actually see that the guy with the black shirt gets shot first. Look at the paused video and drag the marker from 10 seconds onwards and you can see this happen. Here's a cropped still of the video just before the first shot. I marked the approximate gun-target line for convenience. |
|
#6
●
07-11-2026, 07:27 AM
|
|
Re: Man Dead, Another Seriously Injured, After Sicario Attack in Ecuador
Was worried that Ecuador might be cleaning up its image - but the perps must’ve been on vacay. Good to see them back to work. The vics saw impending doom coming but? Couldn’t get it in gear fast enough.
|
|
#9
●
07-11-2026, 10:21 AM
|
|
Re: Man Dead, Another Seriously Injured, After Sicario Attack in Ecuador
Trust me, they are not. They are still prolifically killing people in the country. Just that 95% of the vids I find is aftermath footage of men who were shot, and it would get rote and boring if I kept posting those types of videos. Maybe an idea for a compilation in the near future.
|