Activity Longevity
1/20 3/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss581
Lady Sleeping on Sidewalk Strangled

India

Test

Picture and Video Clip Stats.
File Type: mp4 32515c7a.mp4(9.05 MB, 1379 views)
The Following 45 Users Say Thank You to BigNoLove For This Useful Post:
-NocturnalPulse-, bdjackass318, bigtee, bloodshin, booboo2718, Brandi, Bruce555, btkddwsdkk, CooperS, crocospect, Dmocecil, docfr8, dollbabyjunkie, Erke, fattubbashit, FavaBeans, Gabrielle*78*, ggall, GOD's SADNESS, GuttR, Icybluegrrl, KC, kellyhound, Kiwibunny, laal, Laurisa, LittleNightmare, marble, Moloko, monster666, Mr_Shlaapu, Necrotic Bowel, ordovician, pokerplay, raygun56, rhubarb_king, san_chayin, Shadolife, Simone, sllugger, soja, Steve, Tyrantus, Worn_and_wicked, wujuan
Old 10-18-2020, 12:43 PM
Simone
Offline:
Für Immer Verloren
Poster Rank:43
Femme de haine
Contributions: 657

Mentioned: 112 Post(s)
Quoted: 9193 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
15/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss26414
Re: Lady Sleeping on Sidewalk Strangled

Great job finding an unwatermarked version. I came across this the other day but it had a watermark on it + I had no info to go on.

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Simone For This Useful Post:
-NocturnalPulse-, CooperS, docfr8, ggall, Icybluegrrl, Moloko, pokerplay, rhubarb_king, shiverpudlian, William May
Old 10-18-2020, 12:50 PM
docfr8
Offline:
Bwonk Chicka Bwonk Bwonk
Poster Rank:74
Male
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Quoted: 1873 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
9/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss17492

The Punjabi Smeagol hesitates initially. She was almost gets out of it, but she gives up her back and he sinks in the straps for a rear choke

Fucking douchebag

The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to docfr8 For This Useful Post:
-NocturnalPulse-, bdjackass318, crocospect, ggall, iamgemini, kellyhound, lecsee, Moloko, rhubarb_king, Simone, Tyrantus, William May
Old 10-18-2020, 01:22 PM
kellyhound
Offline:
✝Mudderator from Hell✝
Poster Rank:10
Contributions: 713

Mentioned: 339 Post(s)
Quoted: 5290 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
18/20 20/20
Today Posts
8/11 ssss72728

Police has received information that the dying woman had a dispute with another begging elderly woman a few days ago. It is feared that she had sent the killer.

A woman was murdered in the middle of the night in front of Maharaj Yashwantrao Hospital (MYH) of Indore. This incident was captured in CCTV. The woman was sleeping at the time of the crime, when the miscreant reached there. He sat near the woman for a long time. Then grabbed the woman’s hair and brought her down. Tied a rope around the neck. She was later stoned. The woman has not been identified. Police say she was begging around the hospital.

According to Sanyogitaganj TI Rajeev Tripathi of Indore, the age of the woman is around 45 years. She is hit with something heavy like a stone on her head. He said that when people arrived in the Bafna Chamber on Friday morning, the woman’s blood-stained body was seen. When the police saw the CCTV camera there, it was found that the murder was done by a young man.

The crook tightens her throat with a plastic rope. The woman is seen struggling a lot. After this, the young man strikes her head with a stone-like object. She succumbs after suffering for some time.

Police has received information that the dying woman had a dispute with another begging old lady a few days ago. It is feared that she may have sent the young man to murder. The old woman is also missing since the incident.

The woman is learned to have lived around MYH. She was begging. For many years she never went more than a kilometer away. TI says there are more than 100 males and 15 female monks in and around MYH who wander there all day. Sleeping in front of shops or in front of MYH at night.

The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to kellyhound For This Useful Post:
bdjackass318, btkddwsdkk, Cathedral, crispy1, crocospect, docfr8, Erke, Gabrielle*78*, ggall, GOD's SADNESS, Icybluegrrl, KC, Kiwibunny, minka1, Moloko, pokerplay, raygun56, rhubarb_king, shiverpudlian, Simone, soja, Steve, tucow, TwistedPrincess, Tyrantus, William May
Old 10-18-2020, 10:55 PM
pokerplay
Offline:
Stream Estrange=anagram
Poster Rank:459
If I were an ant, you could determine gender by dropping me in water. If I float, I'm boy ant.

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 627 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
7/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1922

This was tragic. I can't even choke about this one. Seriously though, are women there just devoid of any self defense? She seemed so helpless even after the attack commenced and resolved to her fate so quickly. What are you supposed to do? Grab a nut and squeeze? Get your hands under the ligature?

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pokerplay For This Useful Post:
docfr8, obelix, William May
Old 10-21-2020, 09:48 AM
armeenia
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:2165

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss179

Sometimes worst nightmares comes true...

Old 10-21-2020, 04:45 PM
River
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1588

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss283

This is probably the most predatory kill I've seen on this site. He's like some fucking animal in Africa waiting to attack his prey. I hope they catch this son of a bitch. Poor lady!

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to River For This Useful Post:
Kiwibunny, Mitko, Powerroad, shiverpudlian
The Following Users Say Fuck Off To This Post By River:
HuskyFlounder
Old 10-22-2020, 06:21 AM
minka1
Offline:
♚ Legacy Gold Member ♚
Poster Rank:149

Mentioned: 45 Post(s)
Quoted: 2148 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8917

Quote:
Originally Posted by River View Post
This is probably the most predatory kill I've seen on this site. He's like some fucking animal in Africa waiting to attack his prey. I hope they catch this son of a bitch. Poor lady!
There are true crime cases where the killer is waiting in the house until the right moment to go kill the victim.
And then when the victim is completely defenseless, they strike. Some said they stood there for awhile watching the sleeping victim first.
One of the creepiest situations ever. Now I can visualize them because of this video. It’s terrifying way to end up dying. The look of fear on that woman’s face. Fuck.

So the old homeless woman who ordered the hit...wtf? Was the killer the old woman’s relative?
Bec I doubt many people are going to take a hitman job order from an old homeless woman.
And the homeless woman just disappeared.

Old 10-22-2020, 07:16 PM
Stevieaitch
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:462
Kill all humans

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 409 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1907