JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
I'm Going to Hug You. Then I'm Going to Stab You in Front of Your Horse
Documenting Reality Death Pictures & Death Videos Real Death Videos | Warning Graphic Videos I'm Going to Hug You. Then I'm Going to Stab You in Front of Your Horse

I'm Going to Hug You. Then I'm Going to Stab You in Front of Your Horse

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 05-20-2025, 08:38 PM
mr_feelgood's Avatar
mr_feelgood
Offline:
♚ Legacy Gold Member ♚
Poster Rank:122
Happy Happy Happy
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 13,221
 
Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Quoted: 4322 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
13/20 17/20
Today Posts
5/11 ssss13221
I'm Going to Hug You. Then I'm Going to Stab You in Front of Your Horse

What a strange series of events
Click here to remove ›
8.39 MB ·35 views DownloadMember
▲ 43 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Asmodeeussss, Bad_Ash, BagOfSuck, Buckafuffalo, Cryptkeeper, DaveTheBassist, docfr8, Eggbeater01, ewnasssty, festernc, ggall, goober, Gore Whore, hamedler, Hexadezimus, IMKB, iqjap, jintsy, kellyhound, Mandolino, Mmichael, Mr.NoCredit, MrFlibble, muitoamor7, Niina, NUUDLZ, Ozymandias, ozzy3406, pingumaria, pokerplay, SkinnyFella, sllugger, soja, SolonJhee, Steve, tee_roy26, TheBunnyOverlord, TheCruxofBag, Thomdiver, Tyrantus, Vampyre, William May, WonderMomma
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Feeling out of place? You’ll fit in here
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 05-20-2025, 09:01 PM
docfr8's Avatar
docfr8
Offline:
Ph-Italian Vulpino
Poster Rank:60
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 25,456
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 3542 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
7/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss25456
Re: I'm Going to Hug You. Then I'm Going to Stab You in Front of Your Horse

All 3 socks could do is watch from his haltered prospective

Feel sorry for the guy in the white jumpsuit.. That dude was gayfully touching him and he probably didn't like that shit and got stabbed for it
▲ 9 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Cryptkeeper, giterdone246, iqjap, jintsy, kellyhound, Mmichael, mr_feelgood, NUUDLZ, William May
▼ This User Says Fuck You to This Post:
shiverpudlian
  #3  
● 05-20-2025, 09:18 PM
pokerplay
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT MAJOR
Poster Rank:304
Dad always thought laughter was the best medicine, which is why several of us died of tuberculosis
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 4,280
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 1438 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 18/20
Today Posts
1/11 sssss4280
Re: I'm Going to Hug You. Then I'm Going to Stab You in Front of Your Horse

can someone explain what happened?
▲ 4 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
docfr8, hamedler, iqjap, Yanni
  #4  
● 05-20-2025, 09:19 PM
Mmichael's Avatar
Mmichael
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1558
Male
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 363
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss363
Re: I'm Going to Hug You. Then I'm Going to Stab You in Front of Your Horse

If I ordered a Mustang and that horse showed up. I’d probably do the same
▲ 7 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
docfr8, ggall, iqjap, jintsy, NUUDLZ, rahulmoddy, William May
  #5  
● 05-20-2025, 09:30 PM
Steve's Avatar
Steve
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:7
What we've got here is failure to communicate.
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 103,541
Contributions: 3
 
Mentioned: 112 Post(s)
Quoted: 43400 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sss103541
Re: I'm Going to Hug You. Then I'm Going to Stab You in Front of Your Horse

I get it now. We didn't see the initial stabbing, I couldn't work out when he stabbed him as his hands were empty.

I'm going to say the son stabbed his dad.

I may be completely wrong, and it's a lovers' tiff.
▲ 5 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Cryptkeeper, jintsy, mr_feelgood, Ozymandias, TheBunnyOverlord
  #6  
● 05-20-2025, 09:35 PM
Extinctionjet's Avatar
Extinctionjet
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1754
Alien
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 303
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss303
Re: I'm Going to Hug You. Then I'm Going to Stab You in Front of Your Horse

What a strange series of events indeed.
▲ 4 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
hamedler, iqjap, jintsy, NUUDLZ
  #7  
● 05-20-2025, 09:38 PM
Cryptkeeper
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:1415
Join Date: Nov 2024
Posts: 418
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 2/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss418
Re: I'm Going to Hug You. Then I'm Going to Stab You in Front of Your Horse

Looks like a rebuffed gay advance. Tinkerbell the butcher.
Horse: "Looks like no hay and oats tonight."
▲ 5 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
docfr8, iqjap, jintsy, NUUDLZ, William May
  #8  
● 05-20-2025, 10:02 PM
mr_feelgood's Avatar
mr_feelgood
Offline:
♚ Legacy Gold Member ♚
Poster Rank:122
Happy Happy Happy
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 13,221
 
Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Quoted: 4322 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
13/20 17/20
Today Posts
5/11 ssss13221
Re: I'm Going to Hug You. Then I'm Going to Stab You in Front of Your Horse

That poor poor horse
▲ 7 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Cryptkeeper, hamedler, jintsy, Numb3r3dDays, NUUDLZ, TheBunnyOverlord, William May
  #9  
● 05-20-2025, 10:13 PM
Necrotic Bowel's Avatar
Necrotic Bowel
Offline:
Emperor of Uranus
Poster Rank:30
I identify as kitchen ware
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 49,599
 
Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Quoted: 24329 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
14/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss49599
Re: I'm Going to Hug You. Then I'm Going to Stab You in Front of Your Horse

I’ll bet he tried to yell for help but he couldn’t because he was a little hoarse
▲ 12 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Cryptkeeper, giterdone246, iqjap, ironmike, jintsy, kellyhound, kobliha, mr_feelgood, NUUDLZ, Ozymandias, Quokka, VileGirl
  #10  
● 05-20-2025, 10:21 PM
jintsy's Avatar
jintsy
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:421
male
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 2,793
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 385 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 17/20
Today Posts
1/11 sssss2793
Re: I'm Going to Hug You. Then I'm Going to Stab You in Front of Your Horse

Looked like mafia shit. Keep your friends close but your enemies closer. Give 'em a hug and then stab the shit out of them.
Documenting Reality Death Pictures & Death Videos Real Death Videos | Warning Graphic Videos I'm Going to Hug You. Then I'm Going to Stab You in Front of Your Horse
Documenting Reality Death Pictures & Death Videos Real Death Videos | Warning Graphic Videos I'm Going to Hug You. Then I'm Going to Stab You in Front of Your Horse


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO