JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
I Got Ahead but Dunno if Eulise is Close Behind. I'll Ask Him
Documenting Reality Death Pictures & Death Videos Real Death Videos | Warning Graphic Videos I Got Ahead but Dunno if Eulise is Close Behind. I'll Ask Him

I Got Ahead but Dunno if Eulise is Close Behind. I'll Ask Him

Current Rating:
Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Tools ▾
  #1  
● 09-23-2019, 07:59 AM
RiversEdge's Avatar
RiversEdge
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT MAJOR
Poster Rank:294
Male
Join Date: Dec 2018
Posts: 4,434
Contributions: 3
 
Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Quoted: 717 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss4434
I Got Ahead but Dunno if Eulise is Close Behind. I'll Ask Him

More headgames being played here. who can locate the most dandruff gets the new goat on the scene.
Click here to remove ›
6.28 MB ·3466 views DownloadMember
▲ 29 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
AceGoober, Aries85, Bad_Ash, Brandi, Budd Dwyer, cableguy654, cannonreload, Dmocecil, docfr8, Erke, fred5079, ggall, kellyhound, laal, Laurisa, LuckiiDevil21, Nates8er, obelix, Omegas3, Oswald2001, rotten, RUTHIE7, SimoneFlen', Skillerious, SolonJhee, Steve, Suicide_Note, sutty37, Xtatic
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Your Easiest Financial Decision Today
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 09-23-2019, 09:51 AM
SolonJhee's Avatar
SolonJhee
Offline:
My Rank: GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:687
Male
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 1,261
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 345 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1261
Re: I Got Ahead but Dunno if Eulise is Close Behind. I'll Ask Him

Im so confused.... WHY RIVERS WHY!!!
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Oswald2001, RiversEdge
  #3  
● 09-23-2019, 09:57 AM
RUTHIE7's Avatar
RUTHIE7
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:749
Female
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 1,086
 
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 510 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1086
Re: I Got Ahead but Dunno if Eulise is Close Behind. I'll Ask Him

WTF!?
  #4  
● 09-23-2019, 10:24 AM
pokerplay
Online
My Rank: SERGEANT MAJOR
Poster Rank:304
Dad always thought laughter was the best medicine, which is why several of us died of tuberculosis
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 4,280
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 1438 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 18/20
Today Posts
1/11 sssss4280
Re: I Got Ahead but Dunno if Eulise is Close Behind. I'll Ask Him

A&E presents the successor to Duck Dynasty in its new show Head Honchos.
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
LuckiiDevil21, RiversEdge
  #5  
● 09-23-2019, 12:01 PM
docfr8's Avatar
docfr8
Offline:
Ph-Italian Vulpino
Poster Rank:60
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 25,465
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 3544 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
7/20 17/20
Today Posts
6/11 ssss25465
Re: I Got Ahead but Dunno if Eulise is Close Behind. I'll Ask Him

You are right about the headgames.. fucking around with bitches like that will get you fucked up
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
RiversEdge
  #6  
● 09-23-2019, 05:55 PM
rhubarb_king's Avatar
rhubarb_king
Offline:
★ Throbbing Member ★
Poster Rank:221
ICBM
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 6,690
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 1453 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
9/20 16/20
Today Posts
3/11 sssss6690
Re: I Got Ahead but Dunno if Eulise is Close Behind. I'll Ask Him

"I want you children to get ahead"
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
michael64
  #7  
● 09-23-2019, 06:12 PM
mcpronoun's Avatar
mcpronoun
Online
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:87
Professional Vaginalist
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 18,072
Contributions: 19
 
Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 6163 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
18/20 17/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss18072
Re: I Got Ahead but Dunno if Eulise is Close Behind. I'll Ask Him

  #8  
● 09-23-2019, 07:40 PM
MikeyP's Avatar
MikeyP
Offline:
Sarcastic Stoner
Poster Rank:618
I'm a fuckin dude, dude.
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 1,485
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1485
Re: I Got Ahead but Dunno if Eulise is Close Behind. I'll Ask Him

Da fuck?
  #9  
● 09-23-2019, 08:30 PM
itchypussy
Offline:
My Rank: GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:706
neither
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 1,201
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 243 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1201
Re: I Got Ahead but Dunno if Eulise is Close Behind. I'll Ask Him

dude died with a smirk on his face !
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
minka1
  #10  
● 09-24-2019, 12:08 AM
RiversEdge's Avatar
RiversEdge
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT MAJOR
Poster Rank:294
Male
Join Date: Dec 2018
Posts: 4,434
Contributions: 3
 
Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Quoted: 717 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss4434
Re: I Got Ahead but Dunno if Eulise is Close Behind. I'll Ask Him

Im so confused.... WHY RIVERS WHY!!!
in a moment of sublime clarity, due to partaking of the Cannabis medicinal variety; I decided to test my microphone input on a video editor. Hell, I even uploaded a karaoke version of a song I did on the fly that same day.
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
LuckiiDevil21
Documenting Reality Death Pictures & Death Videos Real Death Videos | Warning Graphic Videos I Got Ahead but Dunno if Eulise is Close Behind. I'll Ask Him
Documenting Reality Death Pictures & Death Videos Real Death Videos | Warning Graphic Videos I Got Ahead but Dunno if Eulise is Close Behind. I'll Ask Him


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO