Female

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss74
Re: HOLY FUCK! Face Split in Half and Still Breathing. Jump Accident

Black Dove seems to be one of those pretentious cunts that loves to seem eloquent, when actually they have nothing better to do than criticise others with their small-minded opinion.
So, to you, Black Dove: I'm studying my degree in English, and I'd like to point out that most of what you have written makes little or no sense. Get the fuck over yourself and refrain from your over-zealous non-sensical responses, because everyone here would rather you split your fucking head open on some pitiful piece of concrete.
Not even the pavement is worth your shit-for-brains.

The members of this community are some of the wittiest people I have ever come across. You, my friend, are pathetic.
You may think you are articulate, when in fact, you are illiterate.

Eat shit, and grow a sense of humour. :D

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to somewhat_sick For This Useful Post:
Kehko, RancidMind, Sadisticfucker, ZombieGreco
Old 02-20-2010, 12:26 AM
somewhat_sick
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:3378
Female

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss74

Oh, and on further inspection I noticed that "Black Dove" is both a proud muslim and a member of the McDonald's crew. :P

The Following User Says Thank You to somewhat_sick For This Useful Post:
ZombieGreco
Old 02-20-2010, 03:50 PM
Jere
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:78
one eyed monster

Mentioned: 64 Post(s)
Quoted: 345 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss14135

yuk

Old 02-20-2010, 04:33 PM
Ruthl3ss86
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1992

Activity Longevity
1/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss171

yeah...that has to be one of the most fucked up clips ive ever seen, what in the hell makes someone want to swan dive over a fucking sidewalk, peer pressure I guess? poor guy

Old 02-21-2010, 12:56 AM
way2hi
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:19087
Male

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssssss2

that is by the freaky's shit i have ever seen

Old 02-22-2010, 09:20 PM
hostil.cris
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:5909
male

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss28

wow now that is what I fucking call a splitting headache

Old 02-23-2010, 01:14 AM
RancidMind
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:72
I have a cunt.

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss14903

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruthl3ss86 View Post
yeah...that has to be one of the most fucked up clips ive ever seen, what in the hell makes someone want to swan dive over a fucking sidewalk, peer pressure I guess? poor guy
Not peer pressure-fucktard was showing off his "diving skills"

Old 02-23-2010, 01:19 AM
ZombieGreco
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:56398
Shot Caller

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssssss0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Dove View Post
I dear say, Sadistfucker does not your own username incorporate the use of profanity? Contradiction much? And my passion of veracity is completely necessary- whereas wanking yourself to other people's misfortunes and tragedies is the utter purpose to irrevocable lunacy you delinquent sprite of the damned. Thus, I have every right in the world to project every expletive character under the sun pertaining to you ailing swines. Additionally, for the same reason, y’all have earned this prerogative owing to your own atypical sense of atrocity.

You don't know me Fucker, therefore you don't comprise the knowledge and especially the merits to compile such a bogus narration of my existence. Evidently, I can recapitulate the sole motivation for your continuance: Seeking refuge in fatalities and suffering to amount your personal limitless dissatisfactions in your own fucked up life.

Heed my advice. The next time you wish to hoard yourself with a subsequence mass of paradox, be sure to utilize that single-celled hallow box you may perhaps entitle as a brain. And get yourself an education,. Your linguistics and grammar are atrocious. It shall save you drowning in your own morbid contradictive mortification. Perhaps then you shall be sufficiently proficient to actually comprehend my assertions of which are a foreign conception to you- as a result of your apparent ineptitude. Effortless on my behalf to be frank- whether you wish to believe it or not.

You're in dire need of mental assistance Fucker. Seek it ASAP- preferably before you offend another morally-acclaimed citizen by stepping out into the world of a decent society which, as a majority are blessed with the absence of such brutal callousness. Your standard of living is one OF absolute insignificance. My way of living, the cause for my happiness, contentment and SANITY and your purpose for subsistence are completely inimitable.

I simply shouldn’t harp myself on inadequate menaces of society. Y’all are simply prenatally-neglected genetic invalids of malfunction... And there’s nothing anyone can do about it.

God bless.
FFS I can't even understand any of this jibberish. You should find a fucking publisher for this novel.

The Following User Says Thank You to ZombieGreco For This Useful Post:
Sadisticfucker
Old 02-23-2010, 01:21 AM
ZombieGreco
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:56398
Shot Caller

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssssss0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Dove View Post
LOL says the neglected most undesired sprite of the damned contradiction of supremacy. Based on your potent inanity, I have concluded that your devised fabricated tell-tale was essentially the original source for your terminally-ailing outcome. This verity being liberated; You're merely reflecting your own life's dissatisfactions and exasperations onto myself. The fact that you earnestly believe that I employ the practice of a thesaurus only but further compliments my ego due to which your pit of that denial accentuates your envy... simplicity… But most observably.. Your futility. In other words: idiocy. Ignorance. (In case you’re still toothless to digest my expressional approach.) See? You can’t extract word play from a thesaurus moron. But Please. Continue feeding my ego.. Keep reassuring yourself that the status of my education is counterfeit. You’re simply an insignificant little maggot only digging yourself a deeper grave. You have your wires crossed. For you see, this is what an excited ill-bred bitch of your competency does when you accustom yourself with foreign terminologies- projected especially from me.

What a freakin’ joke.

Prolong your suffering my upholding your inferiority to the world. Frankness signifies sincerity; a symbol of strength in character. Consecutively, yet another ownage. And boy did I slam you with style. I haven’t yet attained my boredom up to the present moment. My written enunciation pertaining to your quote was I reiterate: effortless. Easy. Even graceful. I thank you for brightening my day even further fuckwad! I look forward to crucifying you once more in our subsequent encounter O’ hideous creature of the rank-repulsive. Or you have option 2: Take your own advice punk-pussy; -with your aforementioned piece of incongruity. In fact you're the being whom comprises no purpose for existence.

If it’s not your degenerate psyche, it’s your life. Either-either, Bye bye.
What the fuck are you even saying?? No one can be bothered to read all this.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ZombieGreco For This Useful Post:
RancidMind, Sadisticfucker
Old 02-23-2010, 12:00 PM
Vercetti
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1779
female

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20