|
#1
●
03-03-2021, 06:49 AM
|
|
Group Effort to Move Body of Obese Man Who Died in the Road
.
__________________ "I'd give the world for the chance just to see your face again. Still I pretend that you're still standing by." |
|
#2
●
03-03-2021, 06:57 AM
|
|
Re: Group Effort to Move Body of Obese Man Who Died in the Road
always amazed how the legs and especially his ankles could hold that amount of weight. |
|
#3
●
03-03-2021, 07:39 AM
|
|
Re: Group Effort to Move Body of Obese Man Who Died in the Road
Damn. That's a big bitch. |
|
#4
●
03-03-2021, 07:49 AM
|
| My Rank: MASTER GUNNERY SERGEANT Poster Rank:350 "IT"-Species; Genus-genius Join Date: Jan 2013 Posts: 3,611 3,611Posts 5,347Thanked 618Quoted 0Mentioned 0Contrib. |
|
Re: Group Effort to Move Body of Obese Man Who Died in the Road
I'm surprised that well fitting clothing could be found (forget designer jeans). What we did not see was the crate being moved with a forklift. Sympathy for the grave digger. OVERTIME.
|
|
#5
●
03-03-2021, 07:56 AM
|
|
Re: Group Effort to Move Body of Obese Man Who Died in the Road
lol when they managed to lift him into the box but the guys body flipped over face down, and everybody was like awww shit |
|
#6
●
03-03-2021, 08:11 AM
|
| My Rank: SERGEANT MAJOR Poster Rank:304 Dad always thought laughter was the best medicine, which is why several of us died of tuberculosis Join Date: May 2009 Posts: 4,280 4,280Posts 23,516Thanked 1,438Quoted 1Mentioned 0Contrib. |
|
Re: Group Effort to Move Body of Obese Man Who Died in the Road
I always wondered in se7en how they got glutoney victim out of the spaghetti dungeon. Must be like moving a piano with no rigid sides.
|
|
#7
●
03-03-2021, 08:34 AM
|
|
Re: Group Effort to Move Body of Obese Man Who Died in the Road
Just how I like 'em!
__________________ "I'd give the world for the chance just to see your face again. Still I pretend that you're still standing by." |
|
#8
●
03-03-2021, 09:02 AM
|
|
Re: Group Effort to Move Body of Obese Man Who Died in the Road
That was good one. They got the job done. I made this dolly for heavy equipment. An 800 lb safe would be easier to move than that guy.
|
|
#9
●
03-03-2021, 09:40 AM
|
| My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS Poster Rank:4617 Join Date: Jul 2016 Posts: 62 62Posts 105Thanked 9Quoted 0Mentioned 0Contrib. |
|
Re: Group Effort to Move Body of Obese Man Who Died in the Road
He obviously wasn't able to wipe his own ass properly. Nasty ass crack. Gross. |