JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
F-ed Up Women Compilation

F-ed Up Women Compilation

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 10-01-2026, 01:36 AM
Xploit Machine's Avatar
Xploit Machine
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST LIEUTENANT
Poster Rank:242
Male
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 5,977
Contributions: 25
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 735 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss5977
F-ed Up Women Compilation

Click here to remove ›
31.55 MB ·8 views DownloadMember
▲ 17 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
111Nos, Bad_Ash, computerbuilder, festernc, ggall, HotPlate101, iqjap, jnlmerlin, Mandolino, mcpronoun, Mr.NoCredit, muitoamor7, Nopath, pyromancer555, Rejeg, Shfn1993, Thomdiver
▼ This User Says Fuck You to This Post:
Bish82
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Look. You know you want to
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 10-01-2026, 03:08 AM
gimlet's Avatar
gimlet
Online
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:181
USA haters! Keep sucking the big Orange Dick!
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 8,559
 
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 2772 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 17/20
Today Posts
2/11 sssss8559
Re: F-ed Up Women Compilation

I can't watch the women torture death butchering and can't give the coveted gimlet "Thanks". It's different with watching guys getting butchered, those videos just disgust me and I click away to search for hot jizzery cauldron accidents.
▲ 7 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Bad_Ash, iqjap, kbt3168, punishermarko, WayneMan, William May, xcount me inx
  #3  
● 10-01-2026, 11:09 AM
zuiram
Offline:
♚ Legacy Gold Member ♚
Poster Rank:1596
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 351
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 12/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssssss351
Re: F-ed Up Women Compilation

That last one is fake, I think?
  #4  
● 10-01-2026, 12:41 PM
Mr.NoCredit's Avatar
Mr.NoCredit
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:110
Secret Agent
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 14,687
 
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 3027 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
18/20 17/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss14687
Re: F-ed Up Women Compilation

Watching people die is one thing but watching them suffer is a bit taxing. I agree with Gimlet here. I didn’t get too far into it.
▲ 6 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Bad_Ash, gimlet, iqjap, Mmichael, punishermarko, WayneMan
  #5  
● 10-01-2026, 04:06 PM
gimlet's Avatar
gimlet
Online
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:181
USA haters! Keep sucking the big Orange Dick!
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 8,559
 
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 2772 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 17/20
Today Posts
2/11 sssss8559
Re: F-ed Up Women Compilation

Watching people die is one thing but watching them suffer is a bit taxing. I agree with Gimlet here. I didn’t get too far into it.
Like watching animal abuse. I visit DR to see all the creative, innovative and entertaining ways people die, and how to identify hazards in my environment such as cement mixers, negrows, hot cauldrons and cold women. I avoid cartel executions especially with women, but it is an important part of Documenting Reality, documenting the type of "people" that Democrats have brought into the USA to vote.
▲ 7 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Bad_Ash, computerbuilder, iqjap, Mmichael, Mr.NoCredit, WayneMan, Willfidd
▼ These 3 Users Said Fuck Off To This Post:
Bish82, hankypanky, urbans
  #6  
● 10-01-2026, 04:25 PM
Necrotic Bowel's Avatar
Necrotic Bowel
Offline:
Emperor of Uranus
Poster Rank:30
I identify as kitchen ware
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 49,613
 
Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Quoted: 24329 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
15/20 10/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss49613
Re: F-ed Up Women Compilation

fuck that “music”
▲ 6 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Bad_Ash, gimlet, iqjap, mcpronoun, Mmichael, zeblinz
  #7  
● 10-01-2026, 07:57 PM
William May
Online
♚ Legacy Gold Member ♚
Poster Rank:92
Male
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 17,172
 
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 4694 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
11/20 17/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss17172
Re: F-ed Up Women Compilation

Like watching animal abuse. I visit DR to see all the creative, innovative and entertaining ways people die, and how to identify hazards in my environment such as cement mixers, negrows, hot cauldrons and cold women. I avoid cartel executions especially with women, but it is an important part of Documenting Reality, documenting the type of "people" that Democrats have brought into the USA to vote.
BIDEN deported MORE people than TRUMP! It's important that I DOCUMENT THAT, for people who still believe the MAGA lies.

Is gas high enough for you yet?
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
urbans, yah
▼ This User Says Fuck You to This Post:
orionlover69
  #8  
● 10-02-2026, 02:42 AM
myster_e2011's Avatar
myster_e2011
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1763
male
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 302
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss302
Re: F-ed Up Women Compilation

That female with a short hair got the most brutal torture. She felt everything even she got her throat slit
▲ 3 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Bad_Ash, iqjap, xcount me inx
  #9  
● 10-03-2026, 09:01 AM
orionlover69's Avatar
orionlover69
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1284
Licensed holder for concealed penis
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 481
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss481
Re: F-ed Up Women Compilation

BIDEN deported MORE people than TRUMP! It's important that I DOCUMENT THAT, for people who still believe the MAGA lies.

Is gas high enough for you yet?
Vote RED THIS NOVEMBER.
CRYBABY DEM.

▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
gimlet
  #10  
● 10-03-2026, 11:53 AM
WayneMan's Avatar
WayneMan
Offline:
♚ Legacy Gold Member ♚
Poster Rank:1127
Male
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 588
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 161 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 13/20
Today Posts
2/11 ssssss588
Re: F-ed Up Women Compilation

I can't watch the women torture death butchering and can't give the coveted gimlet "Thanks". It's different with watching guys getting butchered, those videos just disgust me and I click away to search for hot jizzery cauldron accidents.
Feel the same.
Damn but I wanted to rescue so many of them.
(you know which ones)
Ya, I clicked the “like” but removed it after reading your comment.
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
gimlet


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO