JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
F-ed Up Women Compilation

F-ed Up Women Compilation

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 10-01-2026, 01:36 AM
Xploit Machine's Avatar
My Rank: FIRST LIEUTENANT
Poster Rank:242
Male
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 5,978
Contributions: 25
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 735 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
11/20 18/20
Today Posts
8/11 sssss5978
F-ed Up Women Compilation

Click here to remove ›
31.55 MB ·4 views DownloadMember
▲ 5 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
111Nos, ggall, Mr.NoCredit, pyromancer555, Rejeg
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Your Easiest Financial Decision Today
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 10-01-2026, 03:08 AM
gimlet's Avatar
gimlet
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:181
USA haters! Keep sucking the big Orange Dick!
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 8,556
 
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 2768 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
6/20 17/20
Today Posts
8/11 sssss8556
Re: F-ed Up Women Compilation

I can't watch the women torture death butchering and can't give the coveted gimlet "Thanks". It's different with watching guys getting butchered, those videos just disgust me and I click away to search for hot jizzery cauldron accidents.
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
William May
  #3  
● 10-01-2026, 11:09 AM
zuiram
Offline:
♚ Legacy Gold Member ♚
Poster Rank:1602
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 351
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 12/20
Today Posts
3/11 ssssss351
Re: F-ed Up Women Compilation

That last one is fake, I think?
  #4  
● 10-01-2026, 12:41 PM
Mr.NoCredit's Avatar
Mr.NoCredit
Online
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:110
Secret Agent
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 14,636
 
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 3018 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
18/20 17/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss14636
Re: F-ed Up Women Compilation

Watching people die is one thing but watching them suffer is a bit taxing. I agree with Gimlet here. I didn’t get too far into it.
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
gimlet, Mmichael
  #5  
● 10-01-2026, 04:06 PM
gimlet's Avatar
gimlet
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:181
USA haters! Keep sucking the big Orange Dick!
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 8,556
 
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 2768 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
6/20 17/20
Today Posts
8/11 sssss8556
Re: F-ed Up Women Compilation

Watching people die is one thing but watching them suffer is a bit taxing. I agree with Gimlet here. I didn’t get too far into it.
Like watching animal abuse. I visit DR to see all the creative, innovative and entertaining ways people die, and how to identify hazards in my environment such as cement mixers, negrows, hot cauldrons and cold women. I avoid cartel executions especially with women, but it is an important part of Documenting Reality, documenting the type of "people" that Democrats have brought into the USA to vote.
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Mmichael, Mr.NoCredit
  #6  
● 10-01-2026, 04:25 PM
Necrotic Bowel's Avatar
Necrotic Bowel
Offline:
Emperor of Uranus
Poster Rank:30
I identify as kitchen ware
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 49,530
 
Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 24282 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
15/20 10/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss49530
Re: F-ed Up Women Compilation

fuck that “music”
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
Mmichael
  #7  
● 10-01-2026, 07:57 PM
William May
Offline:
♚ Legacy Gold Member ♚
Poster Rank:92
Male
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 17,145
 
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 4688 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
11/20 17/20
Today Posts
3/11 ssss17145
Re: F-ed Up Women Compilation

Like watching animal abuse. I visit DR to see all the creative, innovative and entertaining ways people die, and how to identify hazards in my environment such as cement mixers, negrows, hot cauldrons and cold women. I avoid cartel executions especially with women, but it is an important part of Documenting Reality, documenting the type of "people" that Democrats have brought into the USA to vote.
BIDEN deported MORE people than TRUMP! It's important that I DOCUMENT THAT, for people who still believe the MAGA lies.

Is gas high enough for you yet?


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO