JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
Eternal Snooze Alarm

Eternal Snooze Alarm

Current Rating:
Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Tools ▾
  #1  
● 05-18-2019, 03:11 AM
Sugar³'s Avatar
Sugar³
Offline: Offline
⋆Bunnylord⋆
Poster Rank:46
HAVE YANNI SPAY OR NEUTERED!
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 32,433
Contributions: 33
Joined Jun 2016·Rank #46
 
32,433Posts
53,298Thanked
12,658Quoted
99Mentioned
33Contrib.
Eternal Snooze Alarm

This is in Brazil. Outside of that, I can't even really tell where exactly he's bleeding from.
What I can tell you though, is how similar he's behaving to me this time I had to wake up--sometime in the 90's I think...
Very similar. Exactly even.
Click here to remove ›
6.83 MB ·5781 views DownloadMember
▲ 27 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
AceGoober, bigtee, cannonreload, Cerebral222, dasplague, ekso, FavaBeans, Ferocity, ggall, GOD's SADNESS, GuttR, HonestlyApril, kellyhound, Laurisa, LrlynJy, Menalipa, MonkeyJones1980, mparryuk52, n4xtube, Nates8er, Oonie, Oswald2001, rlon, SimoneFlen', Suicide_Note, sutty37, William May
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Natural Disasters & Extreme Weather Events
View Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 05-18-2019, 03:27 AM
koipin
Offline: Offline
My Rank: GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:684
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 1,276
Joined Mar 2010·Rank #684
 
1,276Posts
3,859Thanked
218Quoted
1Mentioned
0Contrib.
Re: Eternal Snooze Alarm

Messy oik. Blood is slippy as fuck too. He should have stayed still.
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
gimlet
  #3  
● 05-18-2019, 03:37 AM
Sugar³'s Avatar
Sugar³
Offline: Offline
⋆Bunnylord⋆
Poster Rank:46
HAVE YANNI SPAY OR NEUTERED!
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 32,433
Contributions: 33
Joined Jun 2016·Rank #46
 
32,433Posts
53,298Thanked
12,658Quoted
99Mentioned
33Contrib.
Re: Eternal Snooze Alarm

Messy oik. Blood is slippy as fuck too. He should have stayed still.
Precisely.
"Be gone damn you woman!" I replied to my mom.
"I curse all planes, and all the filthy vampire airports that shelter and encourage them too!"
▲ 5 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
ekso, Moloko, Oswald2001, SimoneFlen', William May
  #4  
● 05-18-2019, 03:46 AM
Sugar³'s Avatar
Sugar³
Offline: Offline
⋆Bunnylord⋆
Poster Rank:46
HAVE YANNI SPAY OR NEUTERED!
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 32,433
Contributions: 33
Joined Jun 2016·Rank #46
 
32,433Posts
53,298Thanked
12,658Quoted
99Mentioned
33Contrib.
Re: Eternal Snooze Alarm

^ Hey Simon, shhh. What the hell is an "oik" though?
And also, say hi to Theodore for me too.
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
ekso
  #5  
● 05-18-2019, 05:29 AM
ekso's Avatar
ekso
Offline: Offline
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:3545
contributer of ribs
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 98
Joined Nov 2010·Rank #3,545
 
98Posts
210Thanked
21Quoted
0Mentioned
0Contrib.
Re: Eternal Snooze Alarm

Gsw in the front middle chest? Looks like a laceration on the back too. Idk maybe I'm dum.
▲ 3 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
dasplague, ggall, Sugar³
  #6  
● 05-18-2019, 08:09 AM
pragmatist's Avatar
pragmatist
Offline: Offline
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:1099
Male
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 605
Joined Aug 2012·Rank #1,099
 
605Posts
1,450Thanked
106Quoted
0Mentioned
0Contrib.
Re: Eternal Snooze Alarm

Hold his hand, comfort him. Anything for fuck sake. We are supposed to be human. What a cold place we live in.
▲ 5 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
bombardier, coyote darkfox, ggall, picklepepper, Rose25
▼ This User Says Fuck You to This Post:
Mufasa7
  #7  
● 05-18-2019, 08:39 AM
koipin
Offline: Offline
My Rank: GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:684
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 1,276
Joined Mar 2010·Rank #684
 
1,276Posts
3,859Thanked
218Quoted
1Mentioned
0Contrib.
Re: Eternal Snooze Alarm

Oik - an uncouth or obnoxious person.
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
Sugar³
  #8  
● 05-18-2019, 08:43 AM
kellyhound's Avatar
kellyhound
Online Online
✝Mudderator from Hell✝
Poster Rank:10
e-mail
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 96,609
Contributions: 901
Joined Oct 2006·Rank #10
 
96,609Posts
542,731Thanked
10,360Quoted
478Mentioned
901Contrib.
Re: Eternal Snooze Alarm

at least he died not wearing flip flops
▲ 3 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
AceBoon, ggall, Sugar³
  #9  
● 05-18-2019, 09:01 AM
gimlet's Avatar
gimlet
Offline: Offline
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:181
USA haters! Keep sucking the big Orange Dick!
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 8,544
Joined Mar 2010·Rank #181
 
8,544Posts
27,885Thanked
2,774Quoted
9Mentioned
0Contrib.
Re: Eternal Snooze Alarm

Just chillin'...
  #10  
● 05-18-2019, 09:15 AM
gimlet's Avatar
gimlet
Offline: Offline
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:181
USA haters! Keep sucking the big Orange Dick!
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 8,544
Joined Mar 2010·Rank #181
 
8,544Posts
27,885Thanked
2,774Quoted
9Mentioned
0Contrib.
Re: Eternal Snooze Alarm

This is in Brazil. Outside of that, I can't even really tell where exactly he's bleeding from.
What I can tell you though, is how similar he's behaving to me this time I had to wake up--sometime in the 90's I think...
Very similar. Exactly even.
In Brazil, guys like this are too lazy to DIE on time. "Mebbe I'll have another cig, or just roll around leisurely for a while and die when I get around to it".

Thrumpkinz, you had to wake up once in the 1990's? Must have been just horrible! Reminds me of a business trip to Belo Horizonte, Brapzill I took in 1991. I was shipped to Brapzill by my US company during a vicious Brapzillian cholera outbreak to train monkeys to program automation software, catch cholera and die before my bonus was due. I would show up at 8 am in a charcoal Brooks Brothers suit (like a dead Abe Lincoln) and sit waiting until the engineers started wandering in around 10 am wearing shorts and Haiwaian shirts.
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Sugar³, William May
▼ This User Says Fuck You to This Post:
Menalipa


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO