|
#1
●
03-31-2024, 10:36 PM
|
|
Electrocuted Lineman Falls Off Pole
A contract worker working on 11000 KV line got hit by electricity, he was suffering from electrocution by clinging to the wires for a long time, the accident happened due to the negligence of the electricity department in the village Ghazipur.
|
|
#2
●
03-31-2024, 10:42 PM
|
|
Re: Electrocuted Lineman Falls Off Pole
A barefoot lineman? Why wasn’t he wearing his government-issued flip flops? At least the safety bodega broke his fall. I’m sure he’ll be fine.
|
|
#3
●
03-31-2024, 10:54 PM
|
| ♚ Legacy Gold Member ♚ Poster Rank:92 Male Join Date: Nov 2009 Posts: 17,160 17,160Posts 44,879Thanked 4,702Quoted 8Mentioned 0Contrib. |
|
Re: Electrocuted Lineman Falls Off Pole
I think this is Wichita. Cuz the Wichita lineman, is still on the line. |
|
#4
●
03-31-2024, 11:27 PM
|
| ♚ Legacy Gold Member ♚ Poster Rank:480 Join Date: Jan 2010 Posts: 2,265
Contributions: 3
2,265Posts 6,261Thanked 507Quoted 2Mentioned 3Contrib. |
|
Re: Electrocuted Lineman Falls Off Pole
I'm pretty sure I see shoes on both feet.
|