|
#1
●
09-15-2026, 11:02 PM
|
|
Dude Drowned While Chilling Out With His Gf At Waterfall
|
|
#3
●
09-16-2026, 02:53 AM
| ||||||||
| My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT Poster Rank:759 Join Date: Jun 2020 Posts: 1,073 Mentioned: 1 Post(s) Quoted: 442 Post(s)
| ||||||||
|
Re: Dude Drowned While Chilling Out With His Gf At Waterfall
If you are not a strong swimmer why the fuck risk it. I can scuba dive but on holiday in deep water and the sea I wont swim in it without a vest on. The mrs has said before "but you scuba dive" my reply is always, "Yeah with a tank of air on my back I can breath!" I will not go into deep water full stop and this is why. fuck that.
|
|
#8
●
09-23-2026, 12:04 AM
| ||||||||
| My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL Poster Rank:2023 Join Date: Aug 2021 Posts: 246 Mentioned: 0 Post(s) Quoted: 48 Post(s)
| ||||||||
|
Re: Dude Drowned While Chilling Out With His Gf At Waterfall
How in the fuck can people not know how to swim?
|