|
#1
●
12-17-2025, 07:13 PM
|
|
Bus Runs Over Head of Fallen Biker
Jakarta.
|
|
#2
●
12-17-2025, 07:25 PM
|
|
Re: Bus Runs Over Head of Fallen Biker
Damn It looked like the killer bus was far enough away to see the fallen biker. Maybe if the fucking bus driver was paying attention that person might still be alive. |
|
#6
●
12-17-2025, 11:03 PM
| ||||||||
| ♚ Legacy Gold Member ♚ Poster Rank:481 Join Date: Jan 2010 Posts: 2,250
Contributions: 3
Mentioned: 2 Post(s) Quoted: 503 Post(s)
| ||||||||
|
Re: Bus Runs Over Head of Fallen Biker
I think I'd be scrambling to get out of the way if I saw a bus getting ready to run me over.
|
|
#9
●
12-18-2025, 11:03 AM
| ||||||||
| My Rank: MASTER GUNNERY SERGEANT Poster Rank:350 "IT"-Species; Genus-genius Join Date: Jan 2013 Posts: 3,611 Mentioned: 0 Post(s) Quoted: 618 Post(s)
| ||||||||
|
Re: Bus Runs Over Head of Fallen Biker
^^ That makes perfect sense. The fuel cap could have been left off and the fuel sloshed out from the sharp curve. I have seen that scenario firsthand.
|