|
#1
●
11-30-2019, 02:33 PM
|
|
Brazil - 2 Dead young men + another dying on a bed
.
__________________ "I'd give the world for the chance just to see your face again. Still I pretend that you're still standing by." |
|
#5
●
11-30-2019, 07:52 PM
|
| My Rank: SERGEANT MAJOR Poster Rank:304 Dad always thought laughter was the best medicine, which is why several of us died of tuberculosis Join Date: May 2009 Posts: 4,280 4,280Posts 23,516Thanked 1,438Quoted 1Mentioned 0Contrib. |
|
Re: Brazil - 2 Dead young men + another dying on a bed
Uh oh, vid missing perhaps
|
|
#7
●
12-01-2019, 05:01 AM
|
|
Re: Brazil - 2 Dead young men + another dying on a bed
Sorry about that, I have no idea why it disappeared. I have re-uploaded it now.
__________________ "I'd give the world for the chance just to see your face again. Still I pretend that you're still standing by." |