|
#1
●
09-09-2019, 03:08 PM
|
|
Body in the Road Ran Over by a Truck
I'm assuming that he's already dead (no info, sorry).
__________________ "I'd give the world for the chance just to see your face again. Still I pretend that you're still standing by." |
|
#2
●
09-09-2019, 04:30 PM
|
| My Rank: MASTER GUNNERY SERGEANT Poster Rank:350 "IT"-Species; Genus-genius Join Date: Jan 2013 Posts: 3,611 3,611Posts 5,347Thanked 618Quoted 0Mentioned 0Contrib. |
|
Re: Body in the Road Ran Over by a Truck
What the hell was that driver's excuse, I've seen it all now.
|
|
#3
●
09-09-2019, 05:42 PM
|
|
Re: Body in the Road Ran Over by a Truck
It’s a strange phenomenon how people in traffic accidents become naked in the roadway. This person has no shirt, and his pants down at his ankles. I’m going to start wearing 3 or 4 layers of clothes whenever I leave the house bc I don’t want to be photographed naked in the roadway. Seeing my dead body would be traumatizing enough for some people without having to see me naked. Consider it a public service, and be sure to tell the press that I was thoughtful and kind to others...in life and in death.
|
|
#9
●
09-09-2019, 09:26 PM
|
| My Rank: FIRST LIEUTENANT Poster Rank:243 Join Date: Apr 2010 Posts: 5,926 5,926Posts 6,633Thanked 873Quoted 4Mentioned 0Contrib. |
|
Re: Body in the Road Ran Over by a Truck
When it's your time It's your time, It's your time... |
|
#10
●
09-09-2019, 09:35 PM
|
|
Re: Body in the Road Ran Over by a Truck
Someone I knew died just a couple weeks ago on a motorcycle. I wasn't there but I heard he was fully dressed and wearing a helmet. After the wreck he only had on boxer shorts. I guess the road just gas a way of tearing all you clothes off. |