JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
Body in the Road Ran Over by a Truck

Body in the Road Ran Over by a Truck

Current Rating:
Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Tools ▾
  #1  
● 09-09-2019, 03:08 PM
SimoneFlen''s Avatar
SimoneFlen'
Offline: Offline
Für Immer Verloren
Poster Rank:50
Boredom + Despair
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 30,197
Contributions: 743
Joined Sep 2017·Rank #50
 
30,197Posts
192,548Thanked
10,332Quoted
136Mentioned
743Contrib.
Body in the Road Ran Over by a Truck

I'm assuming that he's already dead (no info, sorry).
Click here to remove ›
5.83 MB ·2193 views DownloadMember
__________________
"I'd give the world for the chance just to see your face again. Still I pretend that you're still standing by."
▲ 17 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Aries85, Bad_Ash, crispy1, docfr8, Donatox, FavaBeans, gimlet, GuttR, kellyhound, Menalipa, Nates8er, NUUDLZ, Oswald2001, raygun56, REVZZYBAN, Suicide_Note, Xtatic
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
We don't judge
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 09-09-2019, 04:30 PM
REVZZYBAN
Offline: Offline
My Rank: MASTER GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:350
"IT"-Species; Genus-genius
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 3,611
Joined Jan 2013·Rank #350
 
3,611Posts
5,347Thanked
618Quoted
0Mentioned
0Contrib.
Re: Body in the Road Ran Over by a Truck

What the hell was that driver's excuse, I've seen it all now.
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
11B2P, Oswald2001
  #3  
● 09-09-2019, 05:42 PM
Xtatic's Avatar
Xtatic
Offline: Offline
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:387
Probably Male. Who knows really?
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 3,088
Contributions: 10
Joined May 2013·Rank #387
 
3,088Posts
14,371Thanked
731Quoted
8Mentioned
10Contrib.
Re: Body in the Road Ran Over by a Truck

It’s a strange phenomenon how people in traffic accidents become naked in the roadway. This person has no shirt, and his pants down at his ankles. I’m going to start wearing 3 or 4 layers of clothes whenever I leave the house bc I don’t want to be photographed naked in the roadway. Seeing my dead body would be traumatizing enough for some people without having to see me naked. Consider it a public service, and be sure to tell the press that I was thoughtful and kind to others...in life and in death.
▲ 5 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Donatox, Habuki, Oswald2001, U.B.Hotch, vamptay
  #4  
● 09-09-2019, 05:53 PM
docfr8's Avatar
docfr8
Offline: Offline
Ph-Italian Vulpino
Poster Rank:60
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 25,466
Contributions: 1
Joined Jan 2010·Rank #60
 
25,466Posts
81,174Thanked
3,544Quoted
29Mentioned
1Contrib.
Re: Body in the Road Ran Over by a Truck

Rolled his clothes off
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
Oswald2001
  #5  
● 09-09-2019, 07:12 PM
michael64
Offline: Offline
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:1169
yes
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 549
Joined Aug 2009·Rank #1,169
 
549Posts
1,835Thanked
152Quoted
0Mentioned
0Contrib.
Re: Body in the Road Ran Over by a Truck

(Thump, thump) "Did you feel that?"
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Oswald2001, vamptay
  #6  
● 09-09-2019, 07:24 PM
Aries85's Avatar
Aries85
Offline: Offline
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:799
Man
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 986
Joined Jul 2017·Rank #799
 
986Posts
1,856Thanked
164Quoted
0Mentioned
0Contrib.
Re: Body in the Road Ran Over by a Truck

Keep on truckin
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
Oswald2001
  #7  
● 09-09-2019, 07:55 PM
nascarfan7's Avatar
nascarfan7
Offline: Offline
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:2543
Male
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 170
Joined Jan 2010·Rank #2,543
 
170Posts
487Thanked
46Quoted
1Mentioned
0Contrib.
Re: Body in the Road Ran Over by a Truck

Not bad enough you end ass up naked on the highway then to add insult to injury you’re squished by an impatient truck driver.
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Oswald2001, vamptay
  #8  
● 09-09-2019, 08:27 PM
itchypussy
Offline: Offline
My Rank: GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:706
neither
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 1,201
Joined Mar 2018·Rank #706
 
1,201Posts
2,372Thanked
243Quoted
1Mentioned
0Contrib.
Re: Body in the Road Ran Over by a Truck

Just making sure
▲ 3 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Heavy, Oswald2001, REVZZYBAN
  #9  
● 09-09-2019, 09:26 PM
DanteAntonelli
Offline: Offline
My Rank: FIRST LIEUTENANT
Poster Rank:243
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 5,926
Joined Apr 2010·Rank #243
 
5,926Posts
6,633Thanked
873Quoted
4Mentioned
0Contrib.
Re: Body in the Road Ran Over by a Truck

When it's your time
It's your time, It's your time...
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
orionlover69
  #10  
● 09-09-2019, 09:35 PM
niknik's Avatar
niknik
Offline: Offline
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:98
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 16,751
Joined Jan 2010·Rank #98
 
16,751Posts
12,420Thanked
8,276Quoted
261Mentioned
0Contrib.
Re: Body in the Road Ran Over by a Truck

It’s a strange phenomenon how people in traffic accidents become naked in the roadway. This person has no shirt, and his pants down at his ankles. I’m going to start wearing 3 or 4 layers of clothes whenever I leave the house bc I don’t want to be photographed naked in the roadway. Seeing my dead body would be traumatizing enough for some people without having to see me naked. Consider it a public service, and be sure to tell the press that I was thoughtful and kind to others...in life and in death.
Someone I knew died just a couple weeks ago on a motorcycle. I wasn't there but I heard he was fully dressed and wearing a helmet. After the wreck he only had on boxer shorts.

I guess the road just gas a way of tearing all you clothes off.
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
SimoneFlen', Xtatic


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO