JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
2 Dead when Wrong-way Driver on I-75 Hits 2 Semi-trucks During Police Chase
Documenting Reality Death Pictures & Death Videos Real Death Videos | Warning Graphic Videos 2 Dead when Wrong-way Driver on I-75 Hits 2 Semi-trucks During Police Chase

2 Dead when Wrong-way Driver on I-75 Hits 2 Semi-trucks During Police Chase

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 03-10-2022, 04:36 PM
kellyhound's Avatar
kellyhound
Offline:
✝Mudderator from Hell✝
Poster Rank:10
e-mail
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 96,594
Contributions: 901
 
Mentioned: 477 Post(s)
Quoted: 10358 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
17/20 20/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss96594
2 Dead when Wrong-way Driver on I-75 Hits 2 Semi-trucks During Police Chase

Two people were killed when a wrong-way driver crashed into semi-trucks following a police chase this morning.

It happened on I-75 Northbound near Alexis Road around 12:45 a.m.

According to the police report, the driver led officers on a chase through residential streets after failing to pull over for a traffic stop. The driver then went on to I-75 North, initially driving in the right direction.

Police said at I-75 and Alexis, the driver turned the vehicle around and traveled southbound on the northbound lanes, at which point police ended their pursuit.

The vehicle fleeing from police then hit at least 2 semi-trucks, killing the driver and passenger. Their identities have not yet been released. The semi-drivers, 50 & 24, sustained minor injuries.

One of the truck drivers at the scene told the now-burned semi was full of mail. It’s unclear at this time if any of it was salvageable.

I-75 northbound from Ottawa River Road to Alexis Road was closed for hours overnight. One lane reopened around 10 a.m. Thursday and the road fully reopened at 1:00 p.m.
Click here to remove ›
1.04 MB ·705 views DownloadMember
▲ 66 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
BiothDaSloth, BiscuitBumper, blackfire90, booboo2718, Brandi, cfh0384, chrissy38109, condor5, DespoticDev, Dmocecil, docfr8, dointhedew, ellysuax3, ewnasssty, festernc, fred5079, Gabrielle*78*, gimlet, GOD's SADNESS, graveworm, hughjardon67, HYPRTCKR, infidel66687, jbdatx, KC, laal, LadyCPlum, LadyKnight7891, lebensgefahr, LittleNightmare, LLMija, Loopville, Lrrr, MannyFarber1980, MonkeyJones1980, monster666, Mr.NoCredit, Mr_Shlaapu, Muddytrux, Nargacugapp, Nates8er, Necrotic Bowel, Oonie, preying_mantis666, Pyramid_Head, rambbb, richard brou, Robyn728420, S. Michael Simms, Sa Bal, san_chayin, SDG, Shadolife, ShaunoftheDead, SkinnyFella, sllugger, Steve, Suicide_Note, sutty37, The Krokodil, ttjj1410, tucow, Tyrantus, William May, Xtatic, Yanni
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Real Car Crashes & Car Accident Videos
View Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 03-10-2022, 05:16 PM
pokerplay
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT MAJOR
Poster Rank:304
Dad always thought laughter was the best medicine, which is why several of us died of tuberculosis
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 4,280
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 1438 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss4280
Re: 2 Dead when Wrong-way Driver on I-75 Hits 2 Semi-trucks During Police Chase

Wow! It’s a hit!
▲ 4 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
docfr8, Gabrielle*78*, heroeporsiempre, William May
  #3  
● 03-10-2022, 05:34 PM
newjerseydeevil
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:974
Join Date: Dec 2021
Posts: 734
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 253 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 5/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss734
Re: 2 Dead when Wrong-way Driver on I-75 Hits 2 Semi-trucks During Police Chase

They should've sent this guy to the bowling Olympics
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
dointhedew, Suicide_Note
  #4  
● 03-10-2022, 05:48 PM
SkinnyFella
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:1218
Male
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 520
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 206 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss520
Re: 2 Dead when Wrong-way Driver on I-75 Hits 2 Semi-trucks During Police Chase

That was dramatic.
▲ 3 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
dointhedew, Gabrielle*78*, Muddytrux
  #5  
● 03-10-2022, 06:27 PM
Mr_Shlaapu's Avatar
Mr_Shlaapu
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:74
I am the "D" in "Vagina"
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 20,760
 
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 9623 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss20760
Re: 2 Dead when Wrong-way Driver on I-75 Hits 2 Semi-trucks During Police Chase

The occupants of the truck were 50 and 24?!
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
docfr8, REVZZYBAN
▼ These 3 Users Said Fuck Off To This Post:
11B2P, DeathWarmedOver, Willfidd
  #6  
● 03-10-2022, 06:40 PM
Steve's Avatar
Steve
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:7
What we've got here is failure to communicate.
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 103,541
Contributions: 3
 
Mentioned: 112 Post(s)
Quoted: 43400 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sss103541
Re: 2 Dead when Wrong-way Driver on I-75 Hits 2 Semi-trucks During Police Chase

The post is going to be late.
▲ 3 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
docfr8, scandle6161, William May
  #7  
● 03-10-2022, 07:49 PM
Nargacugapp's Avatar
Nargacugapp
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1622
Male
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 343
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss343
Re: 2 Dead when Wrong-way Driver on I-75 Hits 2 Semi-trucks During Police Chase

Lucky occupants in the semi. As for the crook, fuck em.
▲ 13 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
5umguy24, docfr8, dystopian, Gabrielle*78*, hughjardon67, kellyhound, LadyCPlum, Ronsofury, Suicide_Note, Tyrantus, usama007, vondeckbar72, William May
  #8  
● 03-10-2022, 08:07 PM
docfr8's Avatar
docfr8
Offline:
Ph-Italian Vulpino
Poster Rank:60
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 25,461
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 3544 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
7/20 17/20
Today Posts
2/11 ssss25461
Re: 2 Dead when Wrong-way Driver on I-75 Hits 2 Semi-trucks During Police Chase

What a fucking prick to involve other vehicles in his suicidal bullshit
▲ 17 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
BiothDaSloth, Dave626, dystopian, Fordemups, Gabrielle*78*, gimlet, hughjardon67, HYPRTCKR, kellyhound, LadyCPlum, Loopville, LuckiiDevil21, Mr_Shlaapu, Nargacugapp, Steve, tucow, Tyrantus
▼ This User Says Fuck You to This Post:
LadyKnight7891
  #9  
● 03-10-2022, 08:32 PM
Lrrr
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1440
Join Date: May 2021
Posts: 407
 
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 159 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss407
Re: 2 Dead when Wrong-way Driver on I-75 Hits 2 Semi-trucks During Police Chase

He's dead, Jim.
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Gabrielle*78*, William May
  #10  
● 03-10-2022, 08:39 PM
foxfantastic's Avatar
foxfantastic
Online
♚ Legacy Gold Member ♚
Poster Rank:95
Male
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 16,873
 
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 10630 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
8/20 17/20
Today Posts
2/11 ssss16873
Re: 2 Dead when Wrong-way Driver on I-75 Hits 2 Semi-trucks During Police Chase

Crash and burn, asshole
▲ 9 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
BiothDaSloth, dystopian, Gabrielle*78*, gimlet, kellyhound, Nargacugapp, Suicide_Note, vondeckbar72, William May
Documenting Reality Death Pictures & Death Videos Real Death Videos | Warning Graphic Videos 2 Dead when Wrong-way Driver on I-75 Hits 2 Semi-trucks During Police Chase
Documenting Reality Death Pictures & Death Videos Real Death Videos | Warning Graphic Videos 2 Dead when Wrong-way Driver on I-75 Hits 2 Semi-trucks During Police Chase


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO