JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
Suddenly I'm in the Mood for Some Buttermilk

Suddenly I'm in the Mood for Some Buttermilk

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 02-12-2013, 04:59 PM
LadyCPlum's Avatar
LadyCPlum
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:197
All woman
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 7,773
 
Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Quoted: 1420 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss7773
Suddenly I'm in the Mood for Some Buttermilk

Draining a huge abscess.
Click here to remove ›
14.62 MB ·243 views DownloadMember
▲ 7 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Darkest Angel, DiamondSmiles, durt, kellyhound, Pyramid_Head, Ratzerfratzer, Sharon
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Real Amateur Street Fighting Videos
View Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 02-12-2013, 10:14 PM
Spiffyfable's Avatar
Spiffyfable
Offline:
★ PSYCHOPOMP ★
Poster Rank:103
Man
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 15,952
 
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 1298 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss15952
Re: Suddenly I'm in the Mood for Some Buttermilk

Thank You... NO
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
LadyCPlum
  #3  
● 02-12-2013, 11:26 PM
durt's Avatar
durt
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:72
male
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 21,199
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 52 Post(s)
Quoted: 4957 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss21199
Re: Suddenly I'm in the Mood for Some Buttermilk

a living custard factory
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
LadyCPlum
  #4  
● 02-13-2013, 03:03 AM
mintycbo's Avatar
mintycbo
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:410
Male
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2,968
 
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 448 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2968
Re: Suddenly I'm in the Mood for Some Buttermilk

Yep, that's an abcess..
I like when they get to the Strawberry Quick consistency..
  #5  
● 02-13-2013, 06:10 AM
HeadlessHorseman's Avatar
HeadlessHorseman
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:425
Male
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 2,771
Contributions: 30
 
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2771
Re: Suddenly I'm in the Mood for Some Buttermilk

Yummy! What was all the white particles all over that nasty person
  #6  
● 02-13-2013, 08:20 AM
LadyCPlum's Avatar
LadyCPlum
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:197
All woman
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 7,773
 
Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Quoted: 1420 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss7773
Re: Suddenly I'm in the Mood for Some Buttermilk

Yummy! What was all the white particles all over that nasty person
I have no idea, the video mentioned lime?????
  #7  
● 02-13-2013, 09:12 AM
darkangelfrombelo's Avatar
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:2165
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 220
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss220
Re: Suddenly I'm in the Mood for Some Buttermilk

I watched this while drinking a weight watchers vanilla shake. Where's my prize?
▲ 4 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Darkest Angel, kellyhound, LadyCPlum, winvens
  #8  
● 02-13-2013, 09:17 AM
Pyramid_Head's Avatar
Pyramid_Head
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:94
Male
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 17,006
 
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 1899 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss17006
Re: Suddenly I'm in the Mood for Some Buttermilk

I like custard, but damn that made me feel sick.
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
winvens
  #9  
● 02-13-2013, 04:51 PM
Sharon's Avatar
Sharon
Offline:
♚ Legacy Gold Member ♚
Poster Rank:35
Female
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 43,394
Contributions: 204
 
Mentioned: 95 Post(s)
Quoted: 2282 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss43394
Re: Suddenly I'm in the Mood for Some Buttermilk

Ambrosia Devonshire Custard
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
durt, winvens
  #10  
● 02-13-2013, 10:36 PM
LadyCPlum's Avatar
LadyCPlum
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:197
All woman
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 7,773
 
Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Quoted: 1420 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss7773
Re: Suddenly I'm in the Mood for Some Buttermilk

Ambrosia Devonshire Custard
Oh man I love clotted cream, now I think I'm off it!
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
winvens


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO