JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
Remember Them Good Ole' Tonsil Stones?

Remember Them Good Ole' Tonsil Stones?

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 03-08-2023, 07:30 PM
LadyCPlum's Avatar
LadyCPlum
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:197
All woman
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 7,773
 
Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Quoted: 1420 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss7773
Remember Them Good Ole' Tonsil Stones?

I think this one might take the cake as the largest single one I've ever seen:

▲ 12 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
andell78, Bastet, Chez426, ChristineB, EnjoyMeredith, Gabrielle*78*, kellyhound, Mr.NoCredit, pwscottiv, ride, SavageGlow, William May
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Cheaper than your OnlyFans addiction
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 03-08-2023, 07:43 PM
DEWBZ's Avatar
DEWBZ
Offline:
DETECTIVE JOHN KIMBAL!
Poster Rank:214
cocksack
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 7,141
 
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 686 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss7141
Re: Remember Them Good Ole' Tonsil Stones?

I bet that is absolutely stinky
▲ 4 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Bastet, Gabrielle*78*, LadyCPlum, pwscottiv
  #3  
● 03-08-2023, 09:43 PM
William May
Offline:
♚ Legacy Gold Member ♚
Poster Rank:92
Male
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 17,145
 
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 4688 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
11/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss17145
Re: Remember Them Good Ole' Tonsil Stones?

I bet the guy feels a LOT better!
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Gabrielle*78*, LadyCPlum
  #4  
● 03-08-2023, 10:01 PM
SavageGlow's Avatar
SavageGlow
Offline:
These are the rooms
Poster Rank:26
of ruin.
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 54,011
 
Mentioned: 145 Post(s)
Quoted: 30403 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss54011
Re: Remember Them Good Ole' Tonsil Stones?

Nasty!
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
LadyCPlum
  #5  
● 03-09-2023, 01:23 AM
Bastet's Avatar
Bastet
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:399
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 3,054
 
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 276 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3054
Re: Remember Them Good Ole' Tonsil Stones?

I bet that is absolutely stinky
Yeah, and imagine the taste if you accidentally happen to bite one...eeewww!

I suffered from these buggers for years but when I began intermittent fasting 3.5 years ago, they disappeared almost completely. Now I may get one tonsil stone here and there, once or twice a year. I won't complain though, I don't miss them one bit
▲ 3 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
DEWBZ, Gabrielle*78*, LadyCPlum
  #6  
● 03-10-2023, 07:40 PM
Massacreman's Avatar
Massacreman
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:1075
Dude
Join Date: Mar 2021
Posts: 623
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 223 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss623
Re: Remember Them Good Ole' Tonsil Stones?

I sometimes get one in the same damn hole in my tonsil.

This last time it got pretty annoying, and poking wasn't working, so I bought a waterpik and blasted that fucker out.

Worked like a charm, barely gagged, only a little bit of feeling like I was drowning.
▲ 3 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Bastet, Gabrielle*78*, LadyCPlum


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO