JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
A Mother's Pain During Birth

A Mother's Pain During Birth

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 11-23-2013, 09:22 PM
DiamondSmiles's Avatar
DiamondSmiles
Offline:
★The Queen★
Poster Rank:68
Female
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 23,461
Contributions: 145
 
Mentioned: 95 Post(s)
Quoted: 3083 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss23461
A Mother's Pain During Birth

This looks familiar to me, but, I could not find it.

My apologies, if it is a repost.
motherpain.jpg
67.4 KB ·974 views
▲ 11 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
blancadon, ChristineB, Da1, DOLL, Dragonlady66, Earthling, Kelseecat65, Lil_Lisa, Oswald2001, Photoplay, swheaton
▼ These 2 Users Said Fuck Off To This Post:
nanatipsy, subhuman
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Real Amateur Street Fighting Videos
View Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 11-23-2013, 09:59 PM
Earthling's Avatar
Earthling
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:3920
Female
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 82
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss82
Re: A Mother's Pain During Birth

Ewwww
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
DiamondSmiles, Pigeon
▼ This User Says Fuck You to This Post:
Cancun78
  #3  
● 11-23-2013, 11:39 PM
fattubbashit's Avatar
fattubbashit
Offline:
Fuck WonderMomma
Poster Rank:24
Your and idiot
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 54,779
 
Mentioned: 162 Post(s)
Quoted: 31768 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss54779
Re: A Mother's Pain During Birth

This thread is a pain unit.
▲ 7 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
5umguy24, DiamondSmiles, Eaton, kayloyp33, Oswald2001, rapeWhistle, seanl
  #4  
● 11-23-2013, 11:50 PM
Shakey's Avatar
Shakey
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:21
MAN
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 61,049
 
Mentioned: 825 Post(s)
Quoted: 37482 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss61049
Re: A Mother's Pain During Birth

You'd have to cut that shit out of me.
▲ 3 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
DiamondSmiles, Kelseecat65, woodsetton
▼ This User Says Fuck You to This Post:
NoelPuppet
  #5  
● 11-24-2013, 02:13 AM
DiamondSmiles's Avatar
DiamondSmiles
Offline:
★The Queen★
Poster Rank:68
Female
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 23,461
Contributions: 145
 
Mentioned: 95 Post(s)
Quoted: 3083 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss23461
Re: A Mother's Pain During Birth

You'd have to cut that shit out of me.
That can be arranged, Shakey.

How about this woman? EEEK!
http://www.documentingreality.com/fo...-birth-136138/
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
DOLL, Kelseecat65
▼ This User Says Fuck You to This Post:
subhuman
  #6  
● 11-24-2013, 02:28 AM
LadyCPlum's Avatar
LadyCPlum
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:197
All woman
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 7,761
 
Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Quoted: 1420 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss7761
Re: A Mother's Pain During Birth

If/when I have kids, I'll just tell them to knock me out, give me a section, I'll see the baby when I wake up. The thought of an epidural freaks me out, when my best friend had her first child, she was given three, none of them worked!
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
DiamondSmiles, Kelseecat65
  #7  
● 11-24-2013, 02:39 AM
DiamondSmiles's Avatar
DiamondSmiles
Offline:
★The Queen★
Poster Rank:68
Female
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 23,461
Contributions: 145
 
Mentioned: 95 Post(s)
Quoted: 3083 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss23461
Re: A Mother's Pain During Birth

If/when I have kids, I'll just tell them to knock me out, give me a section, I'll see the baby when I wake up. The thought of an epidural freaks me out, when my best friend had her first child, she was given three, none of them worked!
I'm not having any children, but, I had that issue with lower dental work so I'm sure I'd have problems.

I had 6 needles one time. The dentist kept telling me, "Laws of Dentistry state, you should be numb." I rewrote that Law ;)

And I have a high tolerance for pain!

I'm the 0.01% with any odd issue that might arise.
▼ This User Says Fuck You to This Post:
subhuman
  #8  
● 11-24-2013, 07:56 AM
misanthropy's Avatar
misanthropy
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:5598
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 44
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss44
Re: A Mother's Pain During Birth

I gave birth twice without drugs (not my own choice, they couldn't fine the anesthetist...both times...at two separate hospitals...wtf). There is really no words to describe the pain, the sense (in my case at least) that you're going to die, or the relief afterwards. Childbirth is gory and terribly painful but mother nature has a way of making you forget all that, otherwise you'd never have more than one child
▲ 8 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Cancun78, DiamondSmiles, jade jameson, LadyCPlum, Oswald2001, Photoplay, therezamackenzie, vida23
  #9  
● 11-24-2013, 08:18 AM
Pigeon's Avatar
Pigeon
Offline:
I POOP ON U
Poster Rank:130
Female
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 12,641
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 1263 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12641
Re: A Mother's Pain During Birth

One of many reasons not to give birth.
▲ 5 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
DiamondSmiles, dirtydiana, LiquidSky, Norag, RATSMAGIC
▼ This User Says Fuck You to This Post:
Cancun78
  #10  
● 11-24-2013, 11:29 AM
Faline's Avatar
Faline
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:12
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 93,062
Contributions: 239
 
Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2009 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss93062
Re: A Mother's Pain During Birth

I gave birth twice without drugs (not my own choice, they couldn't fine the anesthetist...both times...at two separate hospitals...wtf). There is really no words to describe the pain, the sense (in my case at least) that you're going to die, or the relief afterwards. Childbirth is gory and terribly painful but mother nature has a way of making you forget all that, otherwise you'd never have more than one child
True, i remember feeling like i wanted to just die and be put out my misery but i can't really remember the pain now. Oh i know it was painful but i can't exactly imagine it. Still think i would have more children.
▲ 3 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
DiamondSmiles, Kelseecat65, Lucy
▼ This User Says Fuck You to This Post:
hahiradragon


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO