JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
I Got My Wisdom Teeth Out Today

I Got My Wisdom Teeth Out Today

Current Rating:
Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Tools ▾
  #1  
● 07-30-2012, 04:16 PM
jessfirmin
Offline: Offline
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:8109
Female
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 22
Joined Jul 2011·Rank #8,109
 
22Posts
57Thanked
0Quoted
0Mentioned
0Contrib.
I Got My Wisdom Teeth Out Today

i have about fifty billion pounds of gauze in my mouth and these beauties :)

Click image for larger version

Name:	wisdom_teeth.jpg
Views:	109
Size:	43.9 KB
ID:	536517
▲ 8 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Bastet, Brometheus, DiamondSmiles, Gooch_Rash, K9Grip, NeckKnifeWarrior, Sebring, Space Particle
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Your Easiest Financial Decision Today
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 07-30-2012, 04:19 PM
jessfirmin
Offline: Offline
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:8109
Female
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 22
Joined Jul 2011·Rank #8,109
 
22Posts
57Thanked
0Quoted
0Mentioned
0Contrib.
Re: I Got My Wisdom Teeth Out Today

yeah also my mouth is bleeding like a fucking faucet and omg the pain pills dont do shitttt
  #3  
● 07-30-2012, 05:09 PM
Emperor Wang's Avatar
Emperor Wang
Offline: Offline
Your pal Wangy Pangy
Poster Rank:598
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 1,578
Joined Mar 2012·Rank #598
 
1,578Posts
818Thanked
102Quoted
0Mentioned
0Contrib.
Re: I Got My Wisdom Teeth Out Today

I guess you wont be givin head for a while then .Glad to see they are out tho, IMO quite pointless in even having them
▲ 3 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
DiamondSmiles, K9Grip, Oswald2001
  #4  
● 07-30-2012, 05:14 PM
walrusse
Offline: Offline
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:2770
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 147
Joined Jan 2010·Rank #2,770
 
147Posts
352Thanked
5Quoted
0Mentioned
0Contrib.
Re: I Got My Wisdom Teeth Out Today

  #5  
● 07-30-2012, 05:26 PM
kaydeechio's Avatar
kaydeechio
Offline: Offline
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:2164
lady
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 220
Joined Sep 2011·Rank #2,164
 
220Posts
190Thanked
6Quoted
0Mentioned
0Contrib.
Re: I Got My Wisdom Teeth Out Today

When I got mine out, percocet did absolutely nothing until the second day. I laid in bed crying and miserable for a good 24 hours My headaches went away, though, so the 24 hours of hell was well worth it.
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
jessfirmin, K9Grip
  #6  
● 07-30-2012, 05:38 PM
jessfirmin
Offline: Offline
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:8109
Female
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 22
Joined Jul 2011·Rank #8,109
 
22Posts
57Thanked
0Quoted
0Mentioned
0Contrib.
Re: I Got My Wisdom Teeth Out Today

the percocet is being taken every four hours with a motrin in between at the two hour mark, ive eaten a smoothie and taken the first antibiotic pill as well, im not in nearly as much pain as i was three hours ago. im really getting sleepy
  #7  
● 07-30-2012, 06:13 PM
LadyCPlum's Avatar
LadyCPlum
Offline: Offline
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:197
All woman
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 7,761
Joined Jun 2012·Rank #197
 
7,761Posts
11,230Thanked
1,420Quoted
22Mentioned
0Contrib.
Re: I Got My Wisdom Teeth Out Today

I hope you're using a spoon and not a straw on that Smoothie, smoking or eating things through a straw can give a dry socket (which I learned the hard way after having two surgically removed and two pulled!)
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
southerngrrl
  #8  
● 07-30-2012, 06:24 PM
collaredgirl65's Avatar
collaredgirl65
Offline: Offline
Smartest Retard
Poster Rank:192
Female
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 8,001
Joined Feb 2010·Rank #192
 
8,001Posts
3,126Thanked
34Quoted
1Mentioned
0Contrib.
Re: I Got My Wisdom Teeth Out Today

Thanks for sharing.
  #9  
● 07-30-2012, 08:38 PM
Kyle416's Avatar
Kyle416
Offline: Offline
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1970
Male
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 256
Joined Aug 2009·Rank #1,970
 
256Posts
275Thanked
0Quoted
0Mentioned
0Contrib.
Re: I Got My Wisdom Teeth Out Today

You kept your wisdom teeth pretty clean.
I have 3 that I need taken out. They're growing in almost sideways, pushing my other teeth closer together, and is also very difficult to clean because of the angle. Food is stuck in there much easier and harder to get out.
I can't afford the surgery yet but I welcome the pain of having them out. They've been killing me for the last 5 years.

Also a few years ago I had my jaw broken from a punch and it also bumped up one of my wisdom teeth a little. THAT was painful. It would have been nice of the surgeon to have taken the tooth out, but he said he thought the tooth kept my jaw from cracking completely.
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
DiamondSmiles, piratejimbob87
  #10  
● 07-30-2012, 09:15 PM
Angelahh's Avatar
Angelahh
Offline: Offline
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:137
meow
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 12,242
Contributions: 61
Joined Nov 2011·Rank #137
 
12,242Posts
9,934Thanked
438Quoted
11Mentioned
61Contrib.
Re: I Got My Wisdom Teeth Out Today

Dont smoke! Dry rot sucks


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO