|
#1
●
06-12-2012, 10:58 PM
|
|
I Cut My Thumb on Memorial Day.
It all started with a handle to a cheap iced tea pitcher that broke, causing me to try and catch the glass jar that shattered as soon as I made contact with it. It cut the pad of my thumb clean off, spurting blood in a 6 foot arc that made quite a mess. after 5 hours in the ER i was given 19 stitches. After six days: And finally after two weeks: Not sure if the pad of my thumb will die, only time can tell |
|
#2
●
06-12-2012, 11:38 PM
|
| My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL Poster Rank:2072 Join Date: Dec 2009 Posts: 236 236Posts 809Thanked 70Quoted 0Mentioned 0Contrib. |
|
Re: I Cut My Thumb on Memorial Day.
That's pretty gnarly.. keep us updated on it's progress
|
|
#4
●
06-12-2012, 11:41 PM
|
| My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL Poster Rank:2486 Join Date: Feb 2009 Posts: 176 176Posts 133Thanked 6Quoted 0Mentioned 0Contrib. |
|
Re: I Cut My Thumb on Memorial Day.
That sucks about your thumb. Now go clean the left over rice off your stove. |