JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
I Cut My Thumb on Memorial Day.

I Cut My Thumb on Memorial Day.

Current Rating:
Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Tools ▾
  #1  
● 06-12-2012, 10:58 PM
hobguy7996's Avatar
hobguy7996
Offline: Offline
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:23124
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 2
Joined May 2012·Rank #23,124
 
2Posts
17Thanked
0Quoted
0Mentioned
0Contrib.
I Cut My Thumb on Memorial Day.

It all started with a handle to a cheap iced tea pitcher that broke, causing me to try and catch the glass jar that shattered as soon as I made contact with it.
Click image for larger version

Name:	eaHGth-1.jpg
Views:	319
Size:	115.3 KB
ID:	536806

It cut the pad of my thumb clean off, spurting blood in a 6 foot arc that made quite a mess.
Click image for larger version

Name:	1Vwen-2.jpg
Views:	510
Size:	33.6 KB
ID:	536805

after 5 hours in the ER i was given 19 stitches.
Click image for larger version

Name:	FruCy-3.jpg
Views:	274
Size:	62.2 KB
ID:	536807

Click image for larger version

Name:	xjknOh-4.jpg
Views:	293
Size:	116.8 KB
ID:	536810

After six days:
Click image for larger version

Name:	nwA7th-5.jpg
Views:	225
Size:	128.3 KB
ID:	536808

Click image for larger version

Name:	PsbaIh-6.jpg
Views:	269
Size:	142.6 KB
ID:	536809

And finally after two weeks:
Click image for larger version

Name:	YCAwYh-7.jpg
Views:	280
Size:	135.9 KB
ID:	536811

Not sure if the pad of my thumb will die, only time can tell
▲ 17 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
BadAshly, chris, Darkest Angel, DVEEUS, Faline, I'mNotARobot, jade jameson, khiarhu, Laurisa, lilyv, methfreeq, michmi, onceiwasanembryo, PinkFloyd213, rabenson, raygun56, Sharon
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Your Easiest Financial Decision Today
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 06-12-2012, 11:38 PM
exhale666
Offline: Offline
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:2072
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 236
Joined Dec 2009·Rank #2,072
 
236Posts
809Thanked
70Quoted
0Mentioned
0Contrib.
Re: I Cut My Thumb on Memorial Day.

That's pretty gnarly.. keep us updated on it's progress
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
I'mNotARobot, lozzy_ash
  #3  
● 06-12-2012, 11:39 PM
collaredgirl65's Avatar
collaredgirl65
Offline: Offline
Smartest Retard
Poster Rank:192
Female
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 8,001
Joined Feb 2010·Rank #192
 
8,001Posts
3,126Thanked
34Quoted
1Mentioned
0Contrib.
Re: I Cut My Thumb on Memorial Day.

Wow. Good luck and thanks for sharing.
  #4  
● 06-12-2012, 11:41 PM
blacklily
Offline: Offline
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:2486
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 176
Joined Feb 2009·Rank #2,486
 
176Posts
133Thanked
6Quoted
0Mentioned
0Contrib.
Re: I Cut My Thumb on Memorial Day.

That sucks about your thumb. Now go clean the left over rice off your stove.
▼ These 3 Users Said Fuck Off To This Post:
BenjaminGrumbles, sitinooraini@live, xxxxcrisisxxxx
  #5  
● 06-13-2012, 04:28 AM
mrsthomason
Offline: Offline
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:6084
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 38
Joined Oct 2010·Rank #6,084
 
38Posts
13Thanked
7Quoted
0Mentioned
0Contrib.
Re: I Cut My Thumb on Memorial Day.

That sucks about your thumb. Now go clean the left over rice off your stove.
Thats not rice, its mac & cheese...wow...
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
BenjaminGrumbles, Senotfed
  #6  
● 06-13-2012, 06:30 AM
*Ragdoll_Cutie*'s Avatar
*Ragdoll_Cutie*
Offline: Offline
My Rank: GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:657
Female
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,333
Joined Jun 2010·Rank #657
 
1,333Posts
947Thanked
106Quoted
0Mentioned
0Contrib.
Re: I Cut My Thumb on Memorial Day.

  #7  
● 06-13-2012, 09:54 AM
michmi's Avatar
michmi
Offline: Offline
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:1392
Female
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 428
Joined Jul 2011·Rank #1,392
 
428Posts
828Thanked
20Quoted
0Mentioned
0Contrib.
Re: I Cut My Thumb on Memorial Day.

I'm not at all sure that tissue is gonna live, I hope it does though.
  #8  
● 06-13-2012, 10:33 AM
heathercuomo's Avatar
heathercuomo
Offline: Offline
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:934
Female
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 787
Joined May 2010·Rank #934
 
787Posts
433Thanked
2Quoted
0Mentioned
0Contrib.
Re: I Cut My Thumb on Memorial Day.

  #9  
● 06-13-2012, 11:23 AM
horatio's Avatar
horatio
Offline: Offline
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:935
female
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 786
Joined Jan 2010·Rank #935
 
786Posts
288Thanked
24Quoted
0Mentioned
0Contrib.
Re: I Cut My Thumb on Memorial Day.

That sucks about your thumb. Now go clean the left over rice off your stove.
i thought they were maggots

hope your thumb gets better though...or you won't be able to do this----->
  #10  
● 06-13-2012, 11:43 AM
Sharon's Avatar
Sharon
Offline: Offline
♚ Legacy Gold Member ♚
Poster Rank:35
Female
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 43,321
Contributions: 233
Joined Nov 2008·Rank #35
 
43,321Posts
76,137Thanked
2,282Quoted
95Mentioned
233Contrib.
Re: I Cut My Thumb on Memorial Day.

That's brutal, thanks for sharing!!!
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
Wren


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO