Quoted: 46 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss160
Re: Help Me Again, DR...[severe Stomach Pain]

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatTheFuckAmIDoing View Post
Being made fun of and hated and yelled at to the point where I have to back down is more important to me than pain in my mind.

I guess you don't understand that but every time I try to go to the E.R I'm always confronted with fear that I'm going to be yelled at or rejected which is terrible for me so I back down or don't ask.

I suppose you don't understand that but I guess you don't think like me either so it doesn't matter what I say and regardless you're probably going to tell me I'm looking for attention anyway, which I'm not.

I have a lot of mental issues and that makes me back down before I can actually care for myself because I'm too terrified of making people angry.

I asked my dad to take me to the E.R today and I was terrified of what he would say, and I had to spend ten minutes just rehearsing my rebuttal to when he undoubtedly said no (which he did). Now my gf is mad at me because she has to go with me and I feel like even worse shit.

The reason I come to DR is because I'm usually unable to make it to a doctor because of these things and sometimes I get help here that lets me know I'm probably not dying which I am always afraid I am.
If you are in this country there is a lot of help out there.Stop making excuses and blaming others for your misfortune and DO something.Get yourself into the system.According to your posts you should qualify for disability (due to your mental and physical issues).Present yourself to the ER and refuse to leave,say your living situation is not safe for you.That's a start.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shavedkitty For This Useful Post:
AngelAssassin, nuthousemouse
Old 01-05-2016, 06:12 PM
AintMyMonkey
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:3813
Female

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss61

Had the same issues and symptoms that you have been describing. Look up Hpylori. Its a stomach infection that they dont really check for its a simple blood test. Hope this helps some

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AintMyMonkey For This Useful Post:
AngelAssassin, facing_reality
Old 01-07-2016, 08:06 AM
mudge002
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:3110

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss85

"Don't tell me go to the doctor"

Then suffer and die? What do you want us to say? Anyone else would go directly to the hospital, do not pass go do not collect 200$

The Following User Says Thank You to mudge002 For This Useful Post:
facing_reality
Old 01-09-2016, 02:43 AM
Jerdipski
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1078

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss447

He probably just needed to take a dump...

The Following User Says Thank You to Jerdipski For This Useful Post:
facing_reality
Old 01-09-2016, 11:47 PM
khiarhu
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1559
Male, last I checked.

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss257

I understand very well having mental health issues that make reaching out - or even putting oneself into a position of doing so - very anxiety producing, so I empathize with you there.

However, when you are hurting that much, having that many problems, you need to go to the doctor/ER. I know you went, I'm talking about in the future. Hypochondriacs can be annoying to doctors, but often? There is actually something wrong - not always what the patient thinks, but something.

My mother, a life-long hypochondriac, nearly died from cryptococcal meningitis back in the 90's b/c my step-father (and her doctors) didn't believe her and said it was all in her head. Mostly, she just seemed nervous and run down...and was having head and back aches. And it turned out to be something life-threatening.

Then again, she thought she was absolutely dying a few times and it was just gas :

Please don't play roulette with your life. I know the ER/Dr. office can be "I will piss my pants from fear" bad in your head, but this sort of scenario makes up one of those times you just have to bear it and push on.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to khiarhu For This Useful Post:
AngelAssassin, MesaGrande
Old 01-28-2016, 04:58 AM
curlytop89
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:9572

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss11

This sounds a lot like the pain i felt with gastritis. It's when the lining of your stomach is irritated and causes extreme pain with acidic, spicey or greasy foods. I went to the doctor and have healed completely with acid blocker meds, but on one night that i wasn't in a situation to go to the doctor i chugged Aloe water. Omg, thank god for Aloe water. Gastritis was no joke. And it was all caused by my stupid fruit smoothy diet. Too much acid. Then again it also sounds like chromes disease. Good luck. Keep us posted

The Following User Says Thank You to curlytop89 For This Useful Post:
AngelAssassin
Old 01-29-2016, 10:36 PM
Blueathena623
Offline:
Poster Rank:6515

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss24

I never quite know how people want these types of questions answered. If a taxi is too expensive, let alone a dr, how, exactly, are people expected to offer suggestions? The commenter above suggested aloe water, but that costs money. Proton pump inhibitors, like Prilosec, cost money.

Old 03-05-2016, 09:03 PM
cactusjock
Offline:
Poster Rank:4815

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 5/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss41