Home
Sign Up
Login
Membership
Rules
Stats
Menu
Home
Stats
Sign Up
Login
Membership
Rules
Documenting Reality
Death Pictures & Death Videos
Human Deformities & Medical Problems
Damn! I Think This Leg is Broken...
Go to Page...
Damn! I Think This Leg is Broken...
Current Rating:
Unlimited Views
No Ads
No Algorithms
Lifetime Account
Documenting Reality
Community Forum · Est. 2006
Join Now
«
‹
Page
of
2
›
»
Thread Tools
▾
#
1
●
06-12-2013, 04:58 PM
Faline
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:12
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 93,062
Contributions: 226
Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2009 Post(s)
Damn! I Think This Leg is Broken...
There was no info on how the injury was sustained but it's pretty epic
Click to enlarge:
.
.
.
116.5 KB
·
4732 views
▲
5 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Deathofjocelynn, Dragonlady66,
durt
, Ozymandias,
Sharon
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Real Amateur Street Fighting Videos
View Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
#
2
●
06-12-2013, 08:58 PM
Drastic85
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:737
Male
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 1,122
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 243 Post(s)
Re: Damn! I Think This Leg is Broken...
Looks like one heavy ass truck drove over it. Crush wound for sure and that baby is coming off.
.
.
.
▲
This User Says Thank You For This Post:
SunshineDeath
#
3
●
06-12-2013, 10:09 PM
Spiffyfable
Offline:
★ PSYCHOPOMP ★
Poster Rank:104
Man
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 15,931
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 1298 Post(s)
Re: Damn! I Think This Leg is Broken...
Fibula and Tibia... got them both
.
.
.
▲
This User Says Thank You For This Post:
SunshineDeath
#
4
●
06-13-2013, 09:36 AM
HeadlessHorseman
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:426
Male
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 2,751
Contributions: 30
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
Re: Damn! I Think This Leg is Broken...
Not sure they can fix that.
.
.
.
#
5
●
06-13-2013, 02:29 PM
Faline
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:12
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 93,062
Contributions: 226
Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2009 Post(s)
Re: Damn! I Think This Leg is Broken...
Originally Posted by
Drastic85
↗
Looks like one heavy ass truck drove over it. Crush wound for sure and that baby is coming off.
Good call
There was no info but from the looks of the injury it defo looks like a wheel went over it.
.
.
.
#
6
●
06-13-2013, 06:01 PM
GlassToTheArson
Offline:
Yaut'ja Elite
Poster Rank:549
Male
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,843
Contributions: 11
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 107 Post(s)
Re: Damn! I Think This Leg is Broken...
I don't think it's broken. Nope.....not broken.....
.
.
.
▲
This User Says Thank You For This Post:
durt
#
7
●
06-13-2013, 10:35 PM
durt
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:72
male
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 21,192
Contributions: 1
Mentioned: 52 Post(s)
Quoted: 4957 Post(s)
Re: Damn! I Think This Leg is Broken...
Originally Posted by
GlassToTheArson
↗
I don't think it's broken. Nope.....not broken.....
...you're not a doctor are you
.
.
.
▲
2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
GlassToTheArson
, SunshineDeath
#
8
●
06-14-2013, 12:06 AM
ldelgadillo
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:880
female
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 856
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 172 Post(s)
Re: Damn! I Think This Leg is Broken...
broken
.
.
.
▲
This User Says Thank You For This Post:
SunshineDeath
#
9
●
06-14-2013, 04:56 PM
Sharon
Offline:
♚ Legacy Gold Member ♚
Poster Rank:35
Female
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 43,321
Contributions: 204
Mentioned: 95 Post(s)
Quoted: 2282 Post(s)
Re: Damn! I Think This Leg is Broken...
Nasty break
.
.
.
#
10
●
07-09-2013, 09:04 PM
sickwithwords
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:2729
No
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 151
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Re: Damn! I Think This Leg is Broken...
Ew warty foot!
.
.
.
▲
This User Says Thank You For This Post:
SunshineDeath
Documenting Reality
Death Pictures & Death Videos
Human Deformities & Medical Problems
Damn! I Think This Leg is Broken...
«
‹
Page
of
2
›
»
Documenting Reality
Death Pictures & Death Videos
Human Deformities & Medical Problems
Damn! I Think This Leg is Broken...
«
My Triangle Burn
|
Vascular Trauma (nice)
»
Thread Tools
Contact Chris
·
Forgot Password
·
Terms & Conditions
·
Membership Levels
·
Gift a Membership
·
Stats
·
NTFU
.
.
.
.
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by
vBSEO