JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
Damn! I Think This Leg is Broken...

Damn! I Think This Leg is Broken...

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 06-12-2013, 04:58 PM
Faline's Avatar
Faline
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:12
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 93,062
Contributions: 226
 
Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2009 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss93062
Damn! I Think This Leg is Broken...

There was no info on how the injury was sustained but it's pretty epic

Click to enlarge:
i%20think%20this%20leg%20is%20broken.jpg
116.5 KB ·4732 views
▲ 5 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Deathofjocelynn, Dragonlady66, durt, Ozymandias, Sharon
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Want a better bang for your buck?
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 06-12-2013, 08:58 PM
Drastic85's Avatar
Drastic85
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:737
Male
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 1,122
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 243 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1122
Re: Damn! I Think This Leg is Broken...

Looks like one heavy ass truck drove over it. Crush wound for sure and that baby is coming off.
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
SunshineDeath
  #3  
● 06-12-2013, 10:09 PM
Spiffyfable's Avatar
Spiffyfable
Offline:
★ PSYCHOPOMP ★
Poster Rank:104
Man
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 15,931
 
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 1298 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss15931
Re: Damn! I Think This Leg is Broken...

Fibula and Tibia... got them both
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
SunshineDeath
  #4  
● 06-13-2013, 09:36 AM
HeadlessHorseman's Avatar
HeadlessHorseman
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:426
Male
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 2,751
Contributions: 30
 
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2751
Re: Damn! I Think This Leg is Broken...

Not sure they can fix that.
  #5  
● 06-13-2013, 02:29 PM
Faline's Avatar
Faline
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:12
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 93,062
Contributions: 226
 
Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2009 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss93062
Re: Damn! I Think This Leg is Broken...

Looks like one heavy ass truck drove over it. Crush wound for sure and that baby is coming off.
Good call There was no info but from the looks of the injury it defo looks like a wheel went over it.
  #6  
● 06-13-2013, 06:01 PM
GlassToTheArson's Avatar
GlassToTheArson
Offline:
Yaut'ja Elite
Poster Rank:549
Male
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,843
Contributions: 11
 
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 107 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1843
Re: Damn! I Think This Leg is Broken...

I don't think it's broken. Nope.....not broken.....
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
durt
  #7  
● 06-13-2013, 10:35 PM
durt's Avatar
durt
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:72
male
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 21,192
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 52 Post(s)
Quoted: 4957 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss21192
Re: Damn! I Think This Leg is Broken...

I don't think it's broken. Nope.....not broken.....
...you're not a doctor are you
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
GlassToTheArson, SunshineDeath
  #8  
● 06-14-2013, 12:06 AM
ldelgadillo's Avatar
ldelgadillo
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:880
female
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 856
 
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 172 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss856
Re: Damn! I Think This Leg is Broken...

broken
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
SunshineDeath
  #9  
● 06-14-2013, 04:56 PM
Sharon's Avatar
Sharon
Offline:
♚ Legacy Gold Member ♚
Poster Rank:35
Female
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 43,321
Contributions: 204
 
Mentioned: 95 Post(s)
Quoted: 2282 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss43321
Re: Damn! I Think This Leg is Broken...

Nasty break
  #10  
● 07-09-2013, 09:04 PM
sickwithwords's Avatar
sickwithwords
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:2729
No
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 151
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss151
Re: Damn! I Think This Leg is Broken...

Ew warty foot!
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
SunshineDeath


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO