JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
Blood Clots Being Squeezed from Leg

Blood Clots Being Squeezed from Leg

Current Rating:
Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Tools ▾
  #1  
● 11-08-2013, 10:48 PM
mrsprawln's Avatar
mrsprawln
Offline: Offline
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:9533
Female
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 16
Joined Aug 2013·Rank #9,533
 
16Posts
41Thanked
8Quoted
0Mentioned
0Contrib.
Blood Clots Being Squeezed from Leg

This is my first video post so hope this works :)

This guy injured his leg in April, and it was apparently untreated. In May, he started to squeeze out all the blood clots that had formed.
Click here to remove ›
2.92 MB ·1148 views DownloadMember
▲ 29 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
AmberD, Bailey89, BLACKOUTx4500x, Boogie Man, ChristineB, concerned1, corrico, CuriousOne, durt, DVEEUS, ggall, GlassToTheArson, juliemd, kellyhound, LadyNightmare, Lil_Lisa, MadCore, mindgames17, mp5sd, Mr. Coprophilia, neontiger666, Oswald2001, Ozymandias, Photoplay, Rille, Sharon, SlimShadyLurkin, vagabond, wally teeter
▼ This User Says Fuck You to This Post:
knottlawhite
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Cheaper than the doctor bills, guaranteed
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 11-08-2013, 11:19 PM
I'm a sicko's Avatar
I'm a sicko
Offline: Offline
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:2324
Female
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 198
Joined Jan 2010·Rank #2,324
 
198Posts
335Thanked
34Quoted
0Mentioned
0Contrib.
Re: Blood Clots Being Squeezed from Leg

Black Cherry Jello. Or his leg is having a heavy period.
▲ 9 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
AmberD, BLACKOUTx4500x, durt, kellyhound, LadyCPlum, mrsprawln, Oswald2001, Sterlig, woodsetton
  #3  
● 11-08-2013, 11:19 PM
NurseBettie's Avatar
NurseBettie
Offline: Offline
LURKER EXTRAORDINAIRE
Poster Rank:1208
F
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 525
Joined Jun 2008·Rank #1,208
 
525Posts
1,255Thanked
35Quoted
0Mentioned
0Contrib.
Re: Blood Clots Being Squeezed from Leg

That's odd...it looks like grape jelly. Great post!
▲ 3 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
mintycbo, mrsprawln, Oswald2001
  #4  
● 11-09-2013, 05:26 AM
mintycbo's Avatar
mintycbo
Offline: Offline
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:410
Male
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2,963
Joined Nov 2009·Rank #410
 
2,963Posts
4,915Thanked
448Quoted
18Mentioned
0Contrib.
Re: Blood Clots Being Squeezed from Leg

That's odd...it looks like grape jelly. Great post!
Some peanut butter, some bread... I was thinking the same thing.

Should have seen a doc about that.. that's how a lot of bad things start.. strokes, blood clots in the lung etc..
Or at least cut it open more and get in at it and extract it.
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
mrsprawln, Oswald2001
  #5  
● 11-09-2013, 05:36 AM
mrsprawln's Avatar
mrsprawln
Offline: Offline
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:9533
Female
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 16
Joined Aug 2013·Rank #9,533
 
16Posts
41Thanked
8Quoted
0Mentioned
0Contrib.
Re: Blood Clots Being Squeezed from Leg

After I watched this one I tried to hunt out more on YT.. It's crazy the amount of people that do this shit and don't go to a doctor
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
ggall, Lil_Lisa
  #6  
● 11-09-2013, 06:51 AM
Sterlig's Avatar
Sterlig
Offline: Offline
***** Cat
Poster Rank:290
Female
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 4,578
Contributions: 4
Joined Sep 2013·Rank #290
 
4,578Posts
5,296Thanked
2,595Quoted
35Mentioned
4Contrib.
Re: Blood Clots Being Squeezed from Leg

I want to know if the hole was there prior to the squeezing out the little golf balls of congealed blood or if he made some kind of circular incision. This fascinates me to no end, I was able to watch this without flinching or feeling queasy. Most gross popping cyst draining weird videos I get pretty ill watching, save for blackhead removal, but this was awesome.

I wonder if he somehow managed to completely fuck the muscle in that leg allowing for the blood to... pool and clot? Jesus Christ how do you get away with having that many fucking blood clots in one area.
▲ 4 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
AmberD, mrsprawln, Oswald2001, vagabond
▼ This User Says Fuck You to This Post:
gatagato
  #7  
● 11-09-2013, 08:06 AM
AmberD's Avatar
AmberD
Offline: Offline
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:2532
female
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 171
Joined Nov 2010·Rank #2,532
 
171Posts
57Thanked
1Quoted
0Mentioned
0Contrib.
Re: Blood Clots Being Squeezed from Leg

been here a while but this is one of the strangest things I've seen... I think its because its not what I was expecting... I'm not sure what I was expecting...
▲ 3 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
mrsprawln, Oswald2001, shadesofcolours
  #8  
● 11-09-2013, 02:05 PM
Yksisarvi's Avatar
Yksisarvi
Offline: Offline
Annoy, tiny blond one!
Poster Rank:179
Mare
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 8,775
Joined Mar 2010·Rank #179
 
8,775Posts
17,561Thanked
6,394Quoted
99Mentioned
0Contrib.
Re: Blood Clots Being Squeezed from Leg

This year... I will not serve black currant jelly on the Christmas meal..
▲ 5 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
mrsprawln, Orchid17, Oswald2001, Photoplay, Sterlig
  #9  
● 11-09-2013, 03:25 PM
Deathofjocelynn's Avatar
Deathofjocelynn
Offline: Offline
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1602
Female
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 348
Joined Jul 2009·Rank #1,602
 
348Posts
1,710Thanked
28Quoted
0Mentioned
0Contrib.
Re: Blood Clots Being Squeezed from Leg

It's just the stuff I was leaking the first 2 weeks after my 3 children were born.
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
mintycbo, mrsprawln
  #10  
● 11-09-2013, 05:08 PM
Shakey's Avatar
Shakey
Offline: Offline
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:21
MAN
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 61,049
Joined Nov 2009·Rank #21
 
61,049Posts
25,719Thanked
37,482Quoted
825Mentioned
0Contrib.
Re: Blood Clots Being Squeezed from Leg

.....then I'm not coming.
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
Oswald2001


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO