Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss5542
Re: Young Toddler Shot in Head by Sibling

Quote:
Originally Posted by airdna View Post
Regardless of how old the sibling is, he/she needs to be put in prison for the rest of their natural life, or perhaps executed. I don't care if the sibling was 1 minute old or 1 million years old, give them either life without the possibility of parole, or execute them.
I agree- I think all 1 million year old, gun-toting, siblicidal brothers and sisters should be executed.

They've become a very serious problem in today's society and we should show them no clemency whatsoever....

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Beard For This Useful Post:
Eris Killton, nastygirl6969, Nickola
Old 01-08-2010, 06:48 PM
rotan
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:2454

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss121

Quote:
Originally Posted by airdna View Post
Regardless of how old the sibling is, he/she needs to be put in prison for the rest of their natural life, or perhaps executed. I don't care if the sibling was 1 minute old or 1 million years old, give them either life without the possibility of parole, or execute them.
You obviously don't have children and you're a moron. The parents are the assholes that should be put to jail for this accident. I think both children already suffered enough from this.

The Following User Says Thank You to rotan For This Useful Post:
nastygirl6969
Old 01-08-2010, 07:08 PM
Stevee
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:23

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss33566

Could someone enlighten me?, at what age do we become culpable? it's a very fucking tough question., oh and yes, airdna should have been in the SS, she would have liked it there.

The Following User Says Thank You to Stevee For This Useful Post:
nastygirl6969
Old 01-08-2010, 07:54 PM
QueenRiddle
Offline:
Poster Rank:1573
Female.

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss239

Cute kid, what a shame

Old 01-08-2010, 08:23 PM
Beard
Offline:
My Rank: SECOND LIEUTENANT
Poster Rank:188
Testiculos habet et bene pendentes

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss5542

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOMBREMALO View Post
Could someone enlighten me?, at what age do we become culpable? it's a very fucking tough question....
Well, the defined legal age for culpability varies from country to country. In England it's 10 and in Ireland it's 12.

Interestingly, in Iran, the legal age of criminal responsibility for boys is 15 for boys, yet only 9 for girls. Further proof, if any were needed, that it's probably in your best interests to be male in Iran rather than female!

Funnily enough, in the U.S. the ages range from 6 to 12, depending on the state. 7 seems to be the age of responsibility in the majority of states though.

Old 01-08-2010, 08:28 PM
FavaBeans
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:140
Imma Girl=Wills Babygirl✿☠

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 689 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
6/20 15/20
Today Posts
10/11 sssss7777

Fucked up parents!

Old 01-08-2010, 08:31 PM
iceshark4
Offline:
Poster Rank:1605

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss230

Well I have to say he should have been given a chance

Old 01-08-2010, 08:35 PM
Stevee
Offline:
So Fucking Banned

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss33566

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBadBeard View Post
Well, the defined legal age for culpability varies from country to country. In England it's 10 and in Ireland it's 12.

Interestingly, in Iran, the legal age of criminal responsibility for boys is 15 for boys, yet only 9 for girls. Further proof, if any were needed, that it's probably in your best interests to be male in Iran rather than female!

Funnily enough, in the U.S. the ages range from 6 to 12, depending on the state. 7 seems to be the age of responsibility in the majority of states though.
This is not a racist statement, but it's the truth, it seem's to me that in a lot of the middle eastern countries, women are viewed as property and not people, dogs are treat better, I do not understand their ideology, sorry going a bit off topic, back on topic, seven years old does seem to be very young to be held culpable, it probably depends on your up bringing.

Old 01-08-2010, 08:57 PM
Beard
Offline:
My Rank: SECOND LIEUTENANT
Poster Rank:188
Testiculos habet et bene pendentes

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss5542

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOMBREMALO View Post
This is not a racist statement, but it's the truth, it seem's to me that in a lot of the middle eastern countries, women are viewed as property and not people, dogs are treat better, I do not understand their ideology, sorry going a bit off topic, back on topic, seven years old does seem to be very young to be held culpable, it probably depends on your up bringing.
I don't really think it's a racist statement to say that Muslim women are treated in a far inferior manner to men- it's completely accurate, and I doubt you would even find many Muslims that would disagree with it. They have a very disgraceful, medieval attitude towards women and it's simply another example of how their antediluvian religion is completely out of touch with modern society.

Back on point, I agree that 7 may be a little young to be held criminally accountable. On the other hand though, any minimum age limit for responsibility is always going to seem rather arbitrary and subjective, given that all children develop, both physically and mentally, at vastly different speeds. It's much the same with the age limit for drinking alcohol, voting, etc. - just because you've reached the legal age for something doesn't necessarily mean you're able to make a responsible decision.

The Following User Says Thank You to Beard For This Useful Post:
nastygirl6969
Old 01-08-2010, 09:23 PM
Stevee
Offline:
So Fucking Banned

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss33566

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBadBeard View Post
I don't really think it's a racist statement to say that Muslim women are treated in a far inferior manner to men- it's completely accurate, and I doubt you would even find many Muslims that would disagree with it. They have a very disgraceful, medieval attitude towards women and it's simply another example of how their antediluvian religion is completely out of touch with modern society.

Back on point, I agree that 7 may be a little young to be held criminally accountable. On the other hand though, any minimum age limit for responsibility is always going to seem rather arbitrary and subjective, given that all children develop, both physically and mentally, at vastly different speeds. It's much the same with the age limit for drinking alcohol, voting, etc. - just because you've reached the legal age for something doesn't necessarily mean you're able to make a responsible decision.
Yes, I see your point, but could you send a 7 year old down for life?,
Or worse.
The law is an ass.