JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
Various Hangings

Various Hangings

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 10-09-2009, 05:32 AM
Faline's Avatar
Faline
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:12
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 93,128
Contributions: 226
 
Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2009 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss93128
Various Hangings

My fave are the black and white. I could not commit suicide this way.
Patho25c.jpg
14.0 KB ·881 views
Patho30c.jpg
9.0 KB ·3223 views
Patho31c.jpg
8.6 KB ·754 views
Patho32c.jpg
14.2 KB ·662 views
Patho29c.jpg
9.9 KB ·761 views
Patho33c.jpg
7.9 KB ·701 views
rel_014.jpg
9.7 KB ·676 views
rel_019.jpg
11.2 KB ·855 views
rel_020.jpg
22.2 KB ·878 views
rel_009.jpg
7.6 KB ·2182 views
rel_015.jpg
10.4 KB ·2170 views
rel_016.jpg
8.5 KB ·2166 views
rel_017.jpg
8.2 KB ·2206 views
rel_018.jpg
7.7 KB ·4910 views
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
dasplague, DuckButter4976
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Cheaper than child support
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 10-09-2009, 06:25 AM
lost's Avatar
lost
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1619
male
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 344
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss344
Re: Various Hangings

You've been a busy girl this morning Kelly, worth taking the morning off for!
Great posts as always.
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
  #3  
● 10-09-2009, 06:31 AM
Faline's Avatar
Faline
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:12
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 93,128
Contributions: 226
 
Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2009 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss93128
Re: Various Hangings

Thanks very much lost!
  #4  
● 10-09-2009, 09:20 AM
Shadowkeeper's Avatar
Shadowkeeper
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:531
I'm a dude, dude
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,948
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1948
Re: Various Hangings

I always find it interesting how some choose to die in their bedclothes etc, obviously wanting to be comfy, while others get all dressed up, like the image they present even in death is of the utmost importance to them...it's kinda neat to take a look at suicides in terms of those types of choices and think: If I knew when I was going to die, where would I want it to be, what would I wear etc.
  #5  
● 10-09-2009, 09:22 AM
the aBROKalypse's Avatar
the aBROKalypse
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:1106
Male
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 596
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss596
Re: Various Hangings

I always find it interesting how some choose to die in their bedclothes etc, obviously wanting to be comfy, while others get all dressed up, like the image they present even in death is of the utmost importance to them...it's kinda neat to take a look at suicides in terms of those types of choices and think: If I knew when I was going to die, where would I want it to be, what would I wear etc.
Thats always in the back of my mind....
  #6  
● 10-09-2009, 12:34 PM
1Monster666's Avatar
1Monster666
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:551
Male
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 1,838
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1838
Re: Various Hangings

the first one is pretty fresh,, pants still wet
  #7  
● 10-10-2009, 08:46 AM
Faline's Avatar
Faline
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:12
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 93,128
Contributions: 226
 
Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2009 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss93128
Re: Various Hangings

they always let go of there bodily functions! eeww
  #8  
● 10-10-2009, 09:38 AM
Shadowkeeper's Avatar
Shadowkeeper
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:531
I'm a dude, dude
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,948
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1948
Re: Various Hangings

they always let go of there bodily functions! eeww
Yeah, imagine the last thing you feel in life being uncontrollably soiling yourself...
  #9  
● 10-10-2009, 10:33 AM
Djurplagare's Avatar
Djurplagare
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:407
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 2,990
 
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Quoted: 1295 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2990
Re: Various Hangings

I AM telling you, take TRAIN and do it the right way!
  #10  
● 10-10-2009, 02:44 PM
butterfly's Avatar
butterfly
Offline:
Satan's Playground
Poster Rank:168
Southern Bell
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 9,382
 
Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss9382
Re: Various Hangings

Damn i can think of other ways to go. I mean shit what if you don't do it right. Thats gotta be a long and painful death.


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO