JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
Two Men Murdered

Two Men Murdered

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 03-09-2009, 03:19 PM
chris's Avatar
chris
Offline:
★ ★ GENERAL ★ ★
Poster Rank:37
male
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 42,046
Contributions: 35
 
Mentioned: 2256 Post(s)
Quoted: 21186 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
11/20 20/20
Today Posts
7/11 ssss42046
Two Men Murdered

Murdered and bodies dumped.
murder-1.jpg
86.9 KB ·206 views
murder-2.jpg
57.2 KB ·147 views
murder-3.jpg
64.1 KB ·144 views
murder-4.jpg
117.6 KB ·292 views
murder-5.jpg
73.0 KB ·278 views
__________________
Support the site and our continued existance by upgrading to a Green Name
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Cheaper than your OnlyFans addiction
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 10-17-2009, 08:53 PM
butterfly's Avatar
butterfly
Offline:
Satan's Playground
Poster Rank:168
Southern Bell
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 9,382
 
Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss9382
Re: Two Men Murdered

Damn they didt'n hide the bodies very good right in the open.
  #3  
● 10-17-2009, 11:20 PM
Shadowkeeper's Avatar
Shadowkeeper
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:531
I'm a dude, dude
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,948
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1948
Re: Two Men Murdered

Damn they didt'n hide the bodies very good right in the open.
They look like message kills, so I'd say that was on purpose. Undoubtedly drug related.
  #4  
● 10-18-2009, 03:06 PM
butterfly's Avatar
butterfly
Offline:
Satan's Playground
Poster Rank:168
Southern Bell
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 9,382
 
Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss9382
Re: Two Men Murdered

They look like message kills, so I'd say that was on purpose. Undoubtedly drug related.
I don't do message killings I just go to the source.
  #5  
● 10-18-2009, 04:51 PM
Shadowkeeper's Avatar
Shadowkeeper
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:531
I'm a dude, dude
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,948
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1948
Re: Two Men Murdered

I don't do message killings I just go to the source.
Nah, these guys most likely were the source of competition or whatever, the cartels are much more ruthless than the mafia - the message is most likely to any potential competition etc


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO