JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
An Explosion in Iraq December 5, 2003

An Explosion in Iraq December 5, 2003

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 10-18-2009, 06:39 AM
satanic-cumshot's Avatar
satanic-cumshot
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:462
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 2,409
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2409
An Explosion in Iraq December 5, 2003

ogrish69.jpg
89.5 KB ·2990 views
ogrish68.jpg
76.2 KB ·1008 views
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Human Deformities & Medical Problems
View Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 10-18-2009, 02:31 PM
butterfly's Avatar
butterfly
Offline:
Satan's Playground
Poster Rank:168
Southern Bell
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 9,382
 
Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss9382
Re: An Explosion in Iraq December 5, 2003

they just left him laying there I mean damn they could have put him on the back of the truck and hauled him off.
  #3  
● 10-18-2009, 04:43 PM
Shadowkeeper's Avatar
Shadowkeeper
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:531
I'm a dude, dude
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,948
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1948
Re: An Explosion in Iraq December 5, 2003

they just left him laying there I mean damn they could have put him on the back of the truck and hauled him off.
Nah, it's great for the tourists to gawk at!
  #4  
● 10-18-2009, 04:56 PM
butterfly's Avatar
butterfly
Offline:
Satan's Playground
Poster Rank:168
Southern Bell
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 9,382
 
Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss9382
Re: An Explosion in Iraq December 5, 2003

Nah, it's great for the tourists to gawk at!
Yeah I guess your right. I know I would stop and look and I just might play with it to see what kind of goodies i could pick out
  #5  
● 10-18-2009, 05:01 PM
Shadowkeeper's Avatar
Shadowkeeper
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:531
I'm a dude, dude
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,948
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1948
Re: An Explosion in Iraq December 5, 2003

Yeah I guess your right. I know I would stop and look and I just might play with it to see what kind of goodies i could pick out
Just remember, it's just like Disney - no flash photography please! And don't forget to buy a postcard on your way out.
  #6  
● 10-18-2009, 05:04 PM
butterfly's Avatar
butterfly
Offline:
Satan's Playground
Poster Rank:168
Southern Bell
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 9,382
 
Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss9382
Re: An Explosion in Iraq December 5, 2003

Just remember, it's just like Disney - no flash photography please! And don't forget to buy a postcard on your way out.


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO