JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
Obese and Deceased

Obese and Deceased

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 01-08-2010, 12:05 AM
sadvideossosad
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:3709
Female
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 90
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss90
Obese and Deceased

Patho42b.jpg
42.7 KB ·8876 views
scene3.jpg
29.9 KB ·1371 views
scene4.jpg
32.8 KB ·1767 views
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
GirlEater
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Real Car Crashes & Car Accident Videos
View Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 01-08-2010, 12:07 AM
RancidMind's Avatar
RancidMind
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:109
I have a cunt.
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 14,860
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss14860
Re: Obese and Deceased

LMAO, I'm gonna need a chainsaw for this autopsy
  #3  
● 01-08-2010, 12:29 AM
skullsoup432's Avatar
skullsoup432
Offline:
ADMIRAL HALSEY
Poster Rank:758
well endowed male
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 1,073
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1073
Re: Obese and Deceased

If I didn't see the nipple in the first pic, I'd have no idea which blubber roll was her tit.
  #4  
● 01-08-2010, 12:56 AM
Shawna's Avatar
Shawna
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:136
Female
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 12,293
 
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12293
Re: Obese and Deceased

HaHa How does someone let themselves get like that? Come on, I can tell when I gain 5 lbs. They look like baby whales.
  #5  
● 01-08-2010, 01:47 AM
The Dude's Avatar
The Dude
Offline:
His Dudeness
Poster Rank:209
Dude
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 7,301
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss7301
Re: Obese and Deceased

I guess Gilbert grape burned the wrong house
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
redrum217
  #6  
● 01-08-2010, 01:51 AM
RancidMind's Avatar
RancidMind
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:109
I have a cunt.
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 14,860
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss14860
Re: Obese and Deceased

I guess Gilbert grape burned the wrong house
LMAO!!!
  #7  
● 01-08-2010, 01:58 AM
The2Halves
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:464
Male
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 2,404
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2404
Re: Obese and Deceased

I could have lived without those photos. Is that rope in second pic in use for transport. Feel sorry for the Pathologist. lmao
  #8  
● 01-08-2010, 02:33 AM
ValerieNichole's Avatar
ValerieNichole
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:4922
Female
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 55
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss55
Re: Obese and Deceased

I wonder if they used a crane to pick him up they prob had to cut off the roof to pick him up with the crane.
  #9  
● 01-08-2010, 02:34 AM
The2Halves
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:464
Male
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 2,404
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2404
Re: Obese and Deceased

^^^
  #10  
● 01-08-2010, 05:33 AM
Faline's Avatar
Faline
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:12
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 93,128
Contributions: 226
 
Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2009 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss93128
Re: Obese and Deceased

oh lord


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO