Go Back  

Nicole Catsouras 'Nikki' Lost Control of Porsche, Hits Toll Booth Gory Pictures 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now

Old 04-01-2013, 06:09 PM
Pyramid_Head
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:85
Male

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 1134 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12816
Re: Here`s a Couple More...Nicole Catsouras ( Nikki ) Crash Pix

Yea, definitely a gore classic.

Old 04-01-2013, 07:20 PM
MeMyselfandI
Offline:
Nope
Poster Rank:168
Male
Contributions: 13

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 321 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 14/20
Today Posts
2/11 sssss6086

Old 04-01-2013, 08:01 PM
jimmi5
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:756

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 84 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss732

A druggie, a TWOC er (Taking without consent in the UK) a joyrider and a typical teen that didnt listen to her parents and thought she knew better = DEATH.

Old 04-01-2013, 08:08 PM
General of the Armies
Poster Rank:193

Quoted: 636 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss5252

Quote:
Originally Posted by azimuth View Post
She wouldn't be an auto accident legend if some asshole police officer or someone hadn't leaked her pictures.
Says the guy in here commenting. Why is it the police officers fault, she shouldnt have sborted coke and head banged a goddamn wall, you fucking bitch hypocrite. Go fuck off

Old 04-02-2013, 02:06 AM
trunkspv
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:609
MALE

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1005

damn what a waste!!!

Old 04-03-2013, 06:10 PM
gimlet
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:331
No surf music again ever!

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 470 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
6/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2466
Re: Nicole Catsouras ( Nikki ) Lost Control Porsche Hits Toll Booth GORY PICTURES

Cocaine? When I was her age, I was lucky to afford beer, IF we could find an adult to buy it for us.

Old 04-03-2013, 08:01 PM
Sandbwoy
Offline:
My Rank: GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:468
Male

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1471
Re: Nicole Catsouras ( Nikki ) Lost Control Porsche Hits Toll Booth GORY PICTURES

Love this set of photos

Old 04-03-2013, 10:29 PM
frenzy4u
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1356

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss282

Soooo TIRED of seeing this dead bitch show up on threads. She was young, kinda cute, but get the fuck over her dead cunt will you!

Motherfuckers hard up for young dead ass I guess.

Lord destroy those that continue this thread (after I've posted this last message!).

Oh, forgot to say: FUCK OFF AND DIE BITCHES, FAGS, SLACK-JAWED YELLOW BELLIED FAGGOTS AND THE REST OF YOU FUCKTARDS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris View Post
Nicole Catsouras, (Nikki) 18, lost control of a Porsche 911 at over 100 mph. Gory death pictures showing her crossing the median and crashing into the northbound toll booth, the south side of the Eastern (241) Toll Road in Lake Forest on Tuesday.

Nicole Catsouras, 18, lost control of a black Porsche 911 Carrera while attempting to pass another vehicle at more than 100 mph, California Highway Patrol officials said.

The Porsche crossed the center median, traveled across north lanes and the Alton Parkway southbound on-ramp, before colliding into a toll booth building.

Nicole Catsouras was pronounced dead at the scene from head trauma.

Police said she was attempting to pass a gray Honda Civic traveling about 70 mph in the far left lane, when the Porsche clipped the Honda and lost control.

The Honda then veered to the left and hit the center median.

The driver of the Honda, a 20-year-old man from Rancho Santa Margarita, was taken by ambulance to Mission Hospital with minor to moderate injuries. Both drivers were wearing seatbelts.

Police found open alcoholic beverage containers inside of the Honda but alcohol is not suspected as a cause of the collision, CHP officials said.

A toll booth operator was believed to be in the structure at the time of the accident. There were no additional injuries, CHP officials said.

The Following User Says Thank You to frenzy4u For This Useful Post:
deadmaus
The Following 5 Users Said Fuck Off to frenzy4u For This Post:
mikey1, Rumbum33, Shakey, SkepticAll, ZombieNun
Old 04-04-2013, 06:37 AM
gimlet
Offline:

Activity Longevity
6/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2466

My Experience With "Frenzy4u", by Male Prostitute:

Well, let me just say that Frenzy4u is a total freak. He told me to dress in cowboy boots and a wife beater T-shirt. Then Frenzy4u arrived wearing a dress and wig, and I realized he was trying to be Faith Hill! After a salad tossing that went awry, Frenzy4u made me ream his doll smooth ass for an hour. During this time, I was terrified he would kill me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by frenzy4u View Post
Soooo TIRED of seeing this dead bitch show up on threads. She was young, kinda cute, but get the fuck over her dead cunt will you!

Lord destroy those that continue this thread (after I've posted this last message!).

Oh, forgot to say: FUCK OFF AND DIE BITCHES, FAGS, SLACK-JAWED YELLOW BELLIED FAGGOTS AND THE REST OF YOU FUCKTARDS!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gimlet For This Useful Post:
deadmaus, Shakey, ZombieNun
Old 04-04-2013, 04:31 PM
gimlet
Offline:

Activity Longevity
6/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2466

And FUCK YOU too 'Frenzy4u'. You are just jealous because dead Darling Nikki is more famous than you will ever be, and this thread will prosper and outlive your cold bloated corpse by over a hundred years I reckon.

Nikki, like James Dean before her, crashed young and beautiful in a Porsche at high speed in spectacular fashion. You are a Philistine, unable to appreciate 'young dead ass'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by frenzy4u View Post

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gimlet For This Useful Post:
deadmaus, ZombieNun