JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
Man Dies After Being Shot Six Times

Man Dies After Being Shot Six Times

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 02-01-2012, 01:46 PM
Faline's Avatar
Faline
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:12
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 93,128
Contributions: 226
 
Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2009 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss93128
Man Dies After Being Shot Six Times

An attempt was made to save his life but he eventually succumbed to his injuries and died.
shot 6 times.jpg
149.9 KB ·170 views
shot 6 times1.jpg
173.1 KB ·146 views
shot 6 times2.jpg
128.5 KB ·146 views
shot 6 times3.jpg
131.8 KB ·130 views
shot 6 times4.jpg
133.5 KB ·128 views
shot 6 times5.JPG
138.3 KB ·149 views
shot 6 times6.JPG
137.2 KB ·176 views
▲ 5 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
donnerkebab, Dragonlady66, Dynamo47, kayo brizzle, The Driver
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Cheaper than the doctor bills, guaranteed
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 02-01-2012, 01:59 PM
LadyNightmare's Avatar
LadyNightmare
Offline:
♚ Legacy Gold Member ♚
Poster Rank:650
Woman
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 1,354
 
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 142 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1354
Re: Man Dies After Being Shot Six Times

I love the head line, "Man dies after being shot six times," what? like he wouldn't die after six shots? lol!
__________________
You can not imagine the immensity of the Fuck I do not give.
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Dynamo47, Vashish
  #3  
● 02-01-2012, 02:39 PM
kellyhound's Avatar
kellyhound
Offline:
✝Mudderator from Hell✝
Poster Rank:10
e-mail
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 96,628
Contributions: 817
 
Mentioned: 476 Post(s)
Quoted: 10342 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
16/20 20/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss96628
Re: Man Dies After Being Shot Six Times

amulance was just too late i guess
  #4  
● 02-01-2012, 02:55 PM
MeMyselfandI's Avatar
MeMyselfandI
Offline:
Nope
Poster Rank:231
Male
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 6,241
Contributions: 14
 
Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 388 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 17/20
Today Posts
1/11 sssss6241
Re: Man Dies After Being Shot Six Times

1st pic looked like an action shot
  #5  
● 02-01-2012, 04:11 PM
kayo brizzle's Avatar
kayo brizzle
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:638
Female
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 1,410
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1410
Re: Man Dies After Being Shot Six Times

I was thinking about being an EMT...just so I could see this stuff every day.
  #6  
● 02-01-2012, 04:23 PM
**butterflylove**'s Avatar
Australia Mate!
Poster Rank:344
I have a map of Tasmania
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 3,718
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3718
Re: Man Dies After Being Shot Six Times

I was thinking about being an EMT...just so I could see this stuff every day.
My hubby is one, its not all blood and gore, but it is still an awesome job and I get to hear all sorts of stories. One that sticks in mind (its not gross or anything it just highlights the stupidity of people) is a dude called an ambulance because he had very sore "carpet burn" on his knee! He demanded to be taken to hospital and the nurses there told him off for wasting everybodies time...
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
Dynamo47
  #7  
● 02-01-2012, 04:37 PM
Viking64's Avatar
Viking64
Offline:
★Wizard Of Gore★
Poster Rank:2
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 127,890
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 457 Post(s)
Quoted: 30201 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
17/20 17/20
Today Posts
11/11 sss127890
Re: Man Dies After Being Shot Six Times

My hubby is one, its not all blood and gore, but it is still an awesome job and I get to hear all sorts of stories. One that sticks in mind (its not gross or anything it just highlights the stupidity of people) is a dude called an ambulance because he had very sore "carpet burn" on his knee! He demanded to be taken to hospital and the nurses there told him off for wasting everybodies time...
I once demanded that I be airlifted out of a shopping center parking lot because I had a broken fingernail.
▲ 3 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Dynamo47, The Driver, wujuan
  #8  
● 02-01-2012, 04:45 PM
The Driver's Avatar
The Driver
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:494
Male
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 2,141
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2141
Re: Man Dies After Being Shot Six Times

I once demanded that I be airlifted out of a shopping center parking lot because I had a broken fingernail.
pmsl
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
Viking64
  #9  
● 02-01-2012, 05:04 PM
Viking64's Avatar
Viking64
Offline:
★Wizard Of Gore★
Poster Rank:2
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 127,890
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 457 Post(s)
Quoted: 30201 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
17/20 17/20
Today Posts
11/11 sss127890
Re: Man Dies After Being Shot Six Times



The worst part was that it was on the same finger as my pinky ring.
  #10  
● 02-01-2012, 08:34 PM
barfbag68
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:2287
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 203
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss203
Re: Man Dies After Being Shot Six Times

as if he would live after 5! FUCKTARDS!


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO