Poster Rank:5794

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss26
Re: Idiot high on meth starts to cut himself and pulling his intestines out

awsome, thats what i want to do, looks like he whent a bit to far lol, i just whant to do a tummy tuck on myself

Old 12-01-2009, 11:33 AM
dannielle327
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:854
female

Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss571

meth is bad mmmmkay!!!!!!!!

Old 12-02-2009, 12:22 AM
MissVile
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:969
I has a twat!

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss478

Quote:
Originally Posted by UGADawg08 View Post
I don't understand why anyone would want to use mind-altering drugs in the first place, but if anyone continues after seeing this, there is something seriously wrong with you.
I WILL continue to get over this image in my head

Old 01-05-2010, 02:56 AM
Faceless
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:10252
male

Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssssss8

man how long do you reckon it took him to die

Old 01-05-2010, 03:45 AM
onlyme
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:596

Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1054

some info:

got this from here,,

Methamphetamine Psychosis

The main characteristic of meth psychosis is the presence of prominent hallucinations and delusions (APA, 1994). The diagnosis of methamphetamine psychosis is made after performing a thorough history, physical exam, urine drug screen, and "reality testing."

Clients who are psychotic will be unable to provide a history themselves, so this information will need to be obtained from significant others. The term ”spun” is used by the meth culture for a user who has overdosed on meth and induced a state of psychotic confusion. The user should be assessed for the following manifestations of psychosis:

Hallucinations: Hallucinations, or false perceptions, may be associated with any of the five senses.

Auditory: This is the false perception of sound and the most frequent type of hallucination. Most frequently the user "hears voices." Command hallucinations are “voices” that may issue commands for violence to others. For example, the user hears voices telling him to kill himself or others. Obviously, this places the user and/or health care professional in a potentially dangerous situation.

Visual: Seeing a person, object or animal that does not exist in the environment. For example, a user sees a lion coming toward him.

Olfactory: This is the false perception of smelling odors that are not present in the environment. For example, a user smells his "brain rotting."

Tactile: This is a false perception of the sense of touch, often of something on or under the skin.

Formication (US Dept. of Justice, 1996) is an advanced form of methamphetamine hallucination during which the user feels bugs on his skin. The user scratches at the “bugs” trying to remove them, gouging the skin and leaving scars. These scars indicate that the user has experienced formication or “crank bugs."

Gustatory: A false perception of the sense of taste. For example, a user refuses to eat because he tastes poison in his food.

It is difficult to distinguish the hallucinations of schizophrenia from those of drug use. According to MacKenzie and Heischober (1997), the hallucinations of schizophrenia usually are auditory, whereas those for chronic methamphetamine use are more commonly visual or tactile. Kaplan and Sadock (1994) discuss the difference between paranoid schizophrenia and an amphetamine-induced psychotic disorder.

An amphetamine-induced psychotic disorder includes a predominance of visual hallucinations, generally appropriate affect, hyperactivity, hypersexuality, confusion and incoherence and little evidence of disordered thinking. The affective flattening and alogia (inability to speak) of schizophrenia are generally absent in amphetamine-induced psychotic disorder. If the healthcare worker is uncertain about the cause of the hallucination, a urine drug screen should be obtained.

Delusions: Delusions are false personal beliefs that are inconsistent with the person's intelligence or cultural background. Delusions cannot be corrected by reasoning. Some common delusions include:

delusions of persecution: The individual feels threatened and believes that others intend to harm him in some way. For example, the user thinks that the CIA intends to kill him.

delusions of grandeur: The individual has an exaggerated feeling of importance, power or knowledge. For example, a user thinks that he is in control of the state.

delusions of reference: The individual thinks that unrelated events or happenings are somehow connected to him or her, usually in a negative way. For example, a user watching TV thinks the news broadcaster is trying to get a message to him.

delusions of being controlled: The individual believes certain objects or persons have control over his/her behavior. For example, the user believes the president of the United States has control over his behavior.

somatic delusions: The individual believes his/her body or parts of the body are changing or being distorted. The user believes his brain is rotting.

Paranoia: The individual has extreme suspicion of others, their actions or perceived intentions. For example, a user sees a duck on the river and thinks the police have placed a camera in the duck to watch him.

Obsessions: According to MacKenzie and Heischober (1997), compulsion or repetitive behaviors are manifestations of chronic meth use. Users may become obsessed or perform repetitive tasks such as cleaning, assembling and disassembling objects or washing hands several times in a 15 minute period.

Other repetitive tasks include formication, grinding of teeth, and pulling out hair. MacKenzie and Heischober (1997) recommend careful evaluation of patients who have histories of any compulsive behaviors, including compulsive sexual behaviors.

The Following User Says Thank You to onlyme For This Useful Post:
Sonnirae
Old 02-16-2010, 03:49 PM
coolied
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:7957

Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smegma View Post
see his own bowels and is still alive... amazing :)

I need those skills too :D
After serious abdominal surgery, I was left wide open (no stitches or staples) and the whole colon and other assorted things were held inside of me with a bunch of gauze and a large bandage.

Thus, the risk of my insides falling out was present until the wound closed.

I was told that were this to happen, it wouldn't be a particularly big deal and in fact wouldn't even be a life-threatning situation. I was told if it happened to cover everything with a towel and get to the ER.

Edit: And I saw my bowels everyday when I repacked my wound.

The Following User Says Thank You to coolied For This Useful Post:
soreff
Old 02-16-2010, 04:18 PM
FavaBeans
Offline:
My Rank: CAPTAIN
Poster Rank:146
Imma Girl=Wills Babygirl✿☠

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 609 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss7078

Alive for now. Wait for the raging infection to set in.

Old 02-16-2010, 04:46 PM
freakydeeky
Offline:
★ realist-absurdist ★
Poster Rank:93
female

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss11801

Dude had a bad trip. How did he get his flesh so open without cutting the organs? Hilarious that he used a steak knife - someone should give him a fork, spoon and napkin!

Old 02-16-2010, 05:19 PM
wolfie
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:168
male

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss6067

You know you can fuck around like that when your younger. But once you hit 50.....

wolfie