JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
I Just PISSED Myself!!!

I Just PISSED Myself!!!

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 05-19-2010, 01:51 PM
Faline's Avatar
Faline
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:12
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 93,128
Contributions: 226
 
Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2009 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss93128
I Just PISSED Myself!!!

Dead women who pissed themselves upon death. Some i have seen, some i haven't.
9961-dead-females-who-pissed-themselves-on-deathbig2.jpg
39.0 KB ·5371 views
9961-dead-females-who-pissed-themselves-on-deathbig3.jpg
44.9 KB ·4633 views
9961-dead-females-who-pissed-themselves-on-deathbig10.jpg
145.8 KB ·4396 views
9961-dead-females-who-pissed-themselves-on-deathbig11.jpg
55.6 KB ·4094 views
9961-dead-females-who-pissed-themselves-on-deathbig12.jpg
117.6 KB ·5302 views
9961-dead-females-who-pissed-themselves-on-deathbig15.jpg
53.1 KB ·3651 views
9961-dead-females-who-pissed-themselves-on-deathbig14.jpg
85.3 KB ·2620 views
9961-dead-females-who-pissed-themselves-on-deathbig16.jpg
54.5 KB ·3786 views
9961-dead-females-who-pissed-themselves-on-deathbig4.jpg
40.3 KB ·30819 views
9961-dead-females-who-pissed-themselves-on-deathbig7.jpg
22.3 KB ·28774 views
9961-dead-females-who-pissed-themselves-on-deathbig8.jpg
16.1 KB ·25444 views
9961-dead-females-who-pissed-themselves-on-deathbig5.jpg
47.0 KB ·43214 views
▲ 55 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Airbornemama, Apocalypse, Audioguru, blue.beard, carbo401, Darkknight1, darrenchess, daughterofthenight, david pattison, DocTopher80, donnerkebab, Dragonlady66, Eaton, FavaBeans, Flint-Eastwood, freakydeeky, gadzooks, gussi2k10, hmiller23, ilovedirt, Jere, kellyhound, ladysisqo01, LittleNightmare, LucasDeluxe321, milo2, missmayhem, moobaway, MrCorpse, mrsandman187, Mutilatedmind, myfhs123, narco, Niennahxx, Ntwadumela, On3S1CFuK., PlaydowEater, pankajsharma, Rigor, rohmell, saxoman, shaz, shellejo, soren666, TxWader, Viking64, Vixənn, vnathan, WHITEWIDOW, xAiMeE, XexyMy, xiongnu, yeah11, zarzar, ~Z~
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Not everything online is real. We are
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 05-19-2010, 01:54 PM
janet291's Avatar
janet291
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:548
Female
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 1,848
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1848
Re: I Just PISSED Myself!!!

▲ 5 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
AlreadyGone, Faline, hmiller23, narco, Vixənn
  #3  
● 05-19-2010, 01:55 PM
dooshman's Avatar
dooshman
Offline:
*Born Retard*
Poster Rank:101
Dude
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 16,039
 
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16039
Re: I Just PISSED Myself!!!

Sad part is most of these women were mudered. Most of the time, when a perp is strangling them, she'lll wet herself profusely. Learned that one in my Criminology Level I course.

Good set of pics, **Lady
▲ 12 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Dragonlady66, Faline, freakydeeky, hmiller23, Johndoe123, Karma, ladysisqo01, mrsmooney, Mutilatedmind, Nephilim, sitinooraini@live, Svengo42
  #4  
● 05-19-2010, 01:58 PM
english evil's Avatar
english evil
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:400
MALE
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,044
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3044
Re: I Just PISSED Myself!!!

Girl in pic looks like she died while playing with her self.

I hope they catch the scumbags that killed them.
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
FavaBeans, vamptay
▼ This User Says Fuck You to This Post:
emarieu
  #5  
● 05-19-2010, 01:58 PM
Viking64's Avatar
Viking64
Offline:
★Wizard Of Gore★
Poster Rank:2
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 127,914
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 457 Post(s)
Quoted: 30201 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
17/20 17/20
Today Posts
2/11 sss127914
Re: I Just PISSED Myself!!!

Judging by the color, it looks like #2 did more than piss herself. (#2...that's appropriate)
▲ 4 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Faline, FavaBeans, ilovedirt, narco
  #6  
● 05-19-2010, 02:02 PM
Faline's Avatar
Faline
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:12
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 93,128
Contributions: 226
 
Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2009 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss93128
Re: I Just PISSED Myself!!!

Yep def some poop mixed in there!
▲ 3 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
narco, vamptay, Viking64
  #7  
● 05-19-2010, 02:05 PM
wolfie's Avatar
wolfie
Offline:
wolfie
Poster Rank:225
male
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 6,506
 
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss6506
Re: I Just PISSED Myself!!!

I've heard the pressure a woman is able to utilize. But some looks like they pissed for 5 min. Can we not pass a rule that once piss halfway covers their body we show no more pics?
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
vamptay
  #8  
● 05-19-2010, 02:15 PM
Viking64's Avatar
Viking64
Offline:
★Wizard Of Gore★
Poster Rank:2
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 127,914
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 457 Post(s)
Quoted: 30201 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
17/20 17/20
Today Posts
2/11 sss127914
Re: I Just PISSED Myself!!!

I've heard the pressure a woman is able to utilize. But some looks like they pissed for 5 min. Can we not pass a rule that once piss halfway covers their body we show no more pics?
Ummmmm......no!!!!! *wank, wank, wank*
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
Eaton
  #9  
● 05-19-2010, 02:19 PM
Faline's Avatar
Faline
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:12
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 93,128
Contributions: 226
 
Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2009 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss93128
Re: I Just PISSED Myself!!!

  #10  
● 05-19-2010, 02:19 PM
Jere's Avatar
Jere
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:119
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 13,721
 
Mentioned: 64 Post(s)
Quoted: 345 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13721
Re: I Just PISSED Myself!!!

▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
Faline


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO